Hi, hey hey, are you awake? do you wanna talk? tell me about your day or something

hi, hey hey, are you awake? do you wanna talk? tell me about your day or something

Attached: image.jpg (640x665, 70K)

hey whats up i just took some xanax
my day was okay still looking for a job but mostly just dicking around
how are you doing?

>hey whats up i just took some xanax
be careful, that stuff can really mess up your head if you use it too often
>my day was okay still looking for a job but mostly just dicking around
what kind of job are you hoping for? and it's okay to mess around sometimes but make sure you're putting in some effort
>how are you doing?
I'm doing okay! a lot is going on right now but I think things are getting better, hopefully in a few days I'll start being really productive again

Not that you or anyone else actually care but another shitty day at work. Next shift starts in 6 hours because I have to cover for some faggot who's on vacation while I get called lazy for working on my days off, doing 4 people's jobs, and eating 3 times a month, while limping around in on soleless shoes in mind-numbing leg pain because I can barely afford rent let alone shoes or food.

Fuck you all. Humanity is unironically deserving of fucking immediate extinction. Hope is a lie taught to the weak and the poor to keep them from giving up and tearing down everything.

I'm saving up my money for a gun, and I'm either killing some niggers who deserve it and then myself or just myself, I haven't decided yet. Either way I want everyone to suffer. All life deserves to be fucking extinguished.

hi crona chan

my day was not shit but not good i sleept 4 hours or less so i could play games the games was not fun i dont even know why i play anymore, i feel the same way about my life

>be careful, that stuff can really mess up your head if you use it too often
yeah i had some really, really weird shit going on in my head the other day, kept hearing noises from a game i had been playing and my thoughts were just a clutter of images and sounds and it was really distressing lol but i got over it
>what kind of job are you hoping for? and it's okay to mess around sometimes but make sure you're putting in some effort
just something from home, i've had jobs in the service industry and they make me wanna die, but im not really qualified for anything beyond something like data entry or simple tasks like that

glad things are looking up for you, pleasant to hear that things aren't always bad

>Not that you or anyone else actually care but another shitty day at work. Next shift starts in 6 hours because I have to cover for some faggot who's on vacation while I get called lazy for working on my days off, doing 4 people's jobs, and eating 3 times a month, while limping around in on soleless shoes in mind-numbing leg pain because I can barely afford rent let alone shoes or food.
user I can't help but think you're exaggerating, I understand that a lot of work can go unnoticed and employees are usually under appreciated but I don't believe you would be called lazy if you're doing everyone's job for them and working on your off days. I also don't think you would be able to do that much work if you were limping around and starving, on top of that if you can afford to save money for a gun then you can afford to buy food for yourself. I think you're just upset and that's okay, try to get some time off and please take care of yourself.

>Fuck you all. Humanity is unironically deserving of fucking immediate extinction. Hope is a lie taught to the weak and the poor to keep them from giving up and tearing down everything
most things are lies but not everyone is terrible.
>hi crona chan
Hello!!!

my day was not shit but not good i sleept 4 hours or less so i could play games the games was not fun i dont even know why i play anymore, i feel the same way about my life
that's okay, I don't really like playing games anymore either. try to find something or someone to live for, it helps a lot. you can also try to make friends to play games with and that'll make them more fun, same for reading or watching stuff, doing it with friends is much better

Hello friend. How are things going?
I'm revising algebra again, even though I'm so tired of rewatching the same notes and exercises over and over again

Attached: kotomichibi.jpg (400x711, 48K)

hey crona, id didn't sleep a minute but a took a shower which felt really good and I got around brushing my teeth i put on some concealer to hide my eyebags and I am browsing the internet now waiting for lunch.

Attached: 1566334201715.png (253x96, 42K)

>yeah i had some really, really weird shit going on in my head the other day, kept hearing noises from a game i had been playing and my thoughts were just a clutter of images and sounds and it was really distressing lol but i got over it
I think maybe you should stop taking them for awhile, it can hurt your memory too

>just something from home, i've had jobs in the service industry and they make me wanna die, but im not really qualified for anything beyond something like data entry or simple tasks like that
that's okay, at least you're able to do something, and you'll be making money right?

>glad things are looking up for you, pleasant to hear that things aren't always bad
:( I hope things can go well for you too, there's a lot of bad times but the good times will always make it better I think

I think my e-gf is dead. But I can't confirm because I can't read [REDACTED]. It's way different from most Asian and European languages. I miss her because she's perfect in absolutely every way.

Hello friend. How are things going?
hi friend!!!! I missed you!! things are okay, a lot is going on right now but nothing too serious, although I might not be able to talk for a few days..
>I'm revising algebra again, even though I'm so tired of rewatching the same notes and exercises over and over again
I'm proud of you! I know it's hard and it gets really boring so make sure you take breaks and eat some good stuff to keep your energy up. do your best today!
>hey crona, id didn't sleep a minute but a took a shower which felt really good and I got around brushing my teeth i put on some concealer to hide my eyebags and I am browsing the internet now waiting for lunch.
why didn't you sleep? you should try to take a nap later if you can. whenever I take some time to make myself look nice it really helps my mood I think, and showers are always very comfy. what are you going to have for lunch?

sorry I forgot to green text the first part :(
why do you think she's dead? can you talk to any mutual friends or her family? I'm sorry you have to go through this user

I couldn't get any sleep, I'm undecided but I think, bread, pasta, or rice.

My long time friend for 8 years is possibly finding feelings for another good friend on mine. Really happy for them, but also I feel like a retard for my inaction to do anything. But then again I am just beating my self up and not thinking about all the circumstances. they say that they dont think it will work. but if theres a will theres a way. She's said no to the majority of people in her life but, i got a weird feeling like this is the golden one boys. whatever happens happens. just keep it real i guess? I'm in a ok spot in life. so if things keep going up i guess I should be able to get a SO for my self?
Fucken who knows, but we will see. to bad im blind

Attached: 7108a30170e5881033ee99f8d461fad6_400x400.png (400x400, 125K)

thank you friend, very nice to talk to you
I'm almost out of xanax and I should throw the rest out but I know that I won't do that, so I just won't get anymore of it
I've had troubles with it before, a while back my doctor prescribed it to me for anxiety but I always ended up abusing it, so I told him that I didn't want anymore
>:( I hope things can go well for you too, there's a lot of bad times but the good times will always make it better I think
the bad times make the good times worth it, I just need to put in more effort to make my life better

I crocheted a cat toy for my friend's cat
I want to marry my friend but I guess crocheting something for her is good enough

was something bothering you? also pasta and rice are super yummy but I don't think plain bread is all that great... also also if you wanna vent or anything feel free to
I'm not sure what to say about this, I'm happy for your friends and I really hope things work out with them, why do you think this will be different? also if they get together maybe they could help you get a SO too? make sure you take care of yourself and work hard and eventually you'll meet someone I think

I want to have gender ambiguous sex with Crona.

>things are okay, a lot is going on right now but nothing too serious
Keep holding on, do your best and things will turn out fine
>although I might not be able to talk for a few days
Sad, but it's the same for me desu. The exam is around the corner, so there will be a few days where I won't be around
>I'm proud of you!
UwU
>I know it's hard and it gets really boring so make sure you take breaks and eat some good stuff to keep your energy up
I definitely will take some breaks at times. I hope my family won't be too noisy though. That kills my focus
I could eventually take a break if you want to actually watch that Kobayashi ep that we had in the background last time

Attached: bandpractice.jpg (1920x1200, 1.2M)

I always seemed to know what happened with her despite having no conversation while she was away, from her being trapped because of a storm to her being hospitalised because of an illness. But this time, I felt nothing, like we were forcibly disconnected. She was only just discharged from the hospital a few days ago but she was still complaining about how the pain got worse, and then she was suddenly gone. I felt she was undergoing something bad but now there's nothing, like she's just not there. Not the most scientific way but I still feel sad about it. We had to keep our relationship a secret, so we don't know each other's friends or family. It was just so promising...

>thank you friend, very nice to talk to you
no need to thank me, it's nice talking with you too
>I'm almost out of xanax and I should throw the rest out but I know that I won't do that, so I just won't get anymore of it
maybe you should ask one of your friends to help you? they can just check on you to make sure you don't buy any more.
>I've had troubles with it before, a while back my doctor prescribed it to me for anxiety but I always ended up abusing it, so I told him that I didn't want anymore
what about your anxiety? how do you deal with it now?
>the bad times make the good times worth it, I just need to put in more effort to make my life better
what parts of your life do you need to improve? having someone to help you makes things a lot easier, you could also make progress threads on here if you don't wanna talk to any of your friends/family about it
>I crocheted a cat toy for my friend's cat
I want to marry my friend but I guess crocheting something for her is good enough
I know what you mean, you could make her a gift box too maybe? buy things that remind you of her or just buy her things you think she might like

If I ate bread only I cut postpone eating to dinner you know? That'd be great. I'm learning to let go of all my desires and try to make my will stronger. There is so much bothering me but I just have to become more resistant to that and don't let it bother me i guess, that's how I could even handle such everyday stress. It's very ironic, I'm a NEET and I don't do anything, yet I suffer from lack of sleep and anxiety way more than the other people. It makes me feel more useless kind of.

i spent most of my day talking to my ""gf"" over discord. she lives close, but across a boarder. i know that long distance wont work, and im afraid of the day when she realizes that too. i dont want it to end. also im scared of how much im really into her. what do i do, anons? should i just have fun till the end, or should i cut it off fast like a tumor that hasnt become fatal yet?
pic unrelated

Attached: download20190805235652.png (600x600, 85K)

>you could make her a gift box too maybe?
I'm putting together a kitty care package with a lot of toys and a few overlooked essentials. This is her first cat, but I've had them literally my entire life so I'm like her go to. Kind feels good. Plus, for pet owners, their pet is the way to their heart
She's never gonna feel the same way back but at least I can make her smile

I think it will be different because my BF wants to start dating. N'd well my friend is just a really cool person and they'd kinda work?
Also me too, me too.
Thanks btw. I never though i'd find kindness here. Keep on keeping on. we need more people like you. too bad this world doesn't deserve you guys.

Attached: 467626963323060224.png (128x89, 18K)

Bestfriend* not boyfriend fucken lol

I don't know what this means
>Keep holding on, do your best and things will turn out fine
thank you! these things are out of my control but I'm sure it'll all work out soon enough, it helps that I have friends (you) to talk to about it.

>Sad, but it's the same for me desu. The exam is around the corner, so there will be a few days where I won't be around
that's okay, do your best and take care of yourself! are you feeling anxious about the exam?

>UwU
OwO

>I definitely will take some breaks at times. I hope my family won't be too noisy though. That kills my focus
I could eventually take a break if you want to actually watch that Kobayashi ep that we had in the background last time
I would love to but I don't think I can tonight, one of my friends is drinking and I want to make sure they're okay, also I think I would just end up complaining again if we talked privately right now haha. I really did have fun though, thank you so much for being my friend. also ask your family to keep it down for a bit, or turn on some nice music to block out any noise they make
I understand the feeling you're talking about, I'm so so sorry. try to think positively and hope for the best, and if she's still out there she might even feel it
I'm not really sure what you mean, are you saying you would fill up on bread so you won't actually eat a meal until dinner? to me it would just be easier to skip lunch honestly but everyone is different. have you tried going to a doctor or anything and talking about your anxiety? it could be something serious, I have a lot of trouble with that too and I'm also a NEET
why can't long distance work? if you both love eachother something like that shouldn't ruin the bond you share. you could go visit her maybe? I dunno, I've never had a gf.
do you still have a cat? if so is your cat friends with her cat? I think that could be cute and it would give you a reason to hang out more.

>maybe you should ask one of your friends to help you? they can just check on you to make sure you don't buy any more.
well I don't actually have a connection to get anymore, I just happened upon an old bottle that I thought got thrown away, only about 5mg left in it total
>what about your anxiety? how do you deal with it now?
I don't, I can barely make a phonecall to setup an appointment with a therapist, I only feel comfortable talking to people online, excluding close friends irl, but most of them have moved on with their lives so I don't really see them anymore
>what parts of your life do you need to improve? having someone to help you makes things a lot easier, you could also make progress threads on here if you don't wanna talk to any of your friends/family about it
I need a job, or I can go back to school, I need to get help for my mental health, I need to take better care of my body, and I need to get more self-confidence, which sorta ties into all of the above.
I recently stopped smoking weed after using it regularly for 8 years so I got something going for me I guess, and as for talking with family the only person I feel comfortable expressing issues with is my mom, and I learned I can't do that because she freaks out and makes everything worse. Can't really talk to my brothers or dad about anything. I'm not one to post progress threads or anything either, though I could make the occasional post I suppose

>do you still have a cat? if so is your cat friends with her cat?
Uhh th was it's not really how cats work, they're not like dogs where you socialize them and stuff
My cats are very territorial. They get along with each other but change the environment even a bit and they hide
Also she lives across the country so I'm not sure that it would be s good enough reason to hang out lol

My day was really terrible my dog was really sick and she basically was in pain all day because of it. I was also really depressed over my ex leaving after 6 years so that hasnt gotten any better how was your day

that's good, as long as they like eachother and are happy. you might not be as close with them anymore when they start dating but just remember they both care about you a lot, and maybe you can all improve together. you're kind too yknow, you don't have to thank me or anything I'm just treating you the same way you're treating me. and the world does deserve more kindness, I think most people are kind but they put on an act to make it seem like they don't care about anything so they won't be hurt by others

also sorry if I reply slow to anyone, doing some stuff rn and also I'm getting sleepy so I might type slower too

>why can't long distance work? if you both love eachother something like that shouldn't ruin the bond you share. you could go visit her maybe? I dunno, I've never had a gf.
its hard to explain why it dosent work. obviously i talk and act differently online and in games than i do irl. because in dms im pretty smooth, irl i have a stutter and im extremely paranoid

I am eating pasta now and it's really good.

Attached: 1566375100247.jpg (362x307, 25K)

>these things are out of my control but I'm sure it'll all work out soon enough
Keep this confidence going
>that's okay, do your best and take care of yourself!
I'll try to, thanks
>are you feeling anxious about the exam?
A bit, as usual. I'm scared I'll fuck up again
>I would love to but I don't think I can tonight, one of my friends is drinking and I want to make sure they're okay
Oh, I see. That's way more important, keep an eye on them.
>also I think I would just end up complaining again if we talked privately right now
That wouldn't be a problem if we managed to slow down the talking a bit. I'm not a native English speaker, so chatting while watching is pretty hard to me
But no problem, we'll do another time. I'll upload the rest of the eps in the meanwhile
>also ask your family to keep it down for a bit
There's really not much that I can do about it. It's usually that my father needs help with something or my brother being more noisy than necessary, despite me telling him to keep quiet
>turn on some nice music to block out any noise they make
Hmm... I should make a playlist of fitting songs

Attached: sipping.gif (500x625, 1.78M)

My brother talked to me and we smoked all day i actually felt normal no autist sperging or me trying to isolate myself i think what my mommy said was true i only hurt myself by isolating myself i swallowed the white pill today and it's made it better

Attached: rarefrens-20190824-0002.jpg (750x598, 62K)

that's good, you should stay away from anyone with stuff like that so you won't get tempted to get any more, good job on quitting weed also.
>barely
but you can do it right? that's a good thing, and the fact that you have close friends shows that you can talk to people for awhile even irl, I'm proud of you. it takes a long time to get over anxiety but you can move passed it, having someone to check on you and make sure you're okay helps a lot too. if you don't want to make your own threads then just try to look out for mine, I'll always listen to you talk about your progress or listen to you vent, and it's all anonymous so hopefully it won't trigger any bad feels. sorry about your mom also, I know what that's like. take things one step at a time and slowly improve your life, write down all of the things you need to do and at the end of the day write down what you did to work towards your goals, always make sure you're mentally okay though like don't stress out if you mess up something or if you slack off, it's a slow process but you will get better user
sorry, my cats were always very friendly with other cats and didn't mind leaving very much, also maybe you could just visit her as a surprise? idk man
what's going on with your dog? is she okay now? I'm sorry you're hurting over your ex, do you want to talk about it? my day was okay, my water is off so that sucks but everything else is fine

>my cats were always very friendly with other cats and didn't mind leaving very much
Really? Strange, mine are always kinda skittish when things are different. Very outgoing and affectionate otherwise but still
>maybe you could just visit her as a surprise?
Tried to plan a roadtrip but everything went wrong with the conditions under which I could go so it's not happening which still makes me sad

She was throwing up and had a fever took her to the vet but they didnt really do anything for it just told me to keep an eye on her. Cost me 50$ for no help. She seems to be doing ok right now sleeping next to me felt really sad because I couldnt do much then be there for her. And my ex left because she didnt see a future with me working at a grocery store. I asked her to marry me but she said no and left the next day. Now she is engaged to some asshole only after a few months. That bums me out the most considering we were together for 6 years and how she didnt see me as worthy of marriage but this asshole she dose for some reason

Attached: 3A3EAC19-B149-4206-81C4-63139F4D59CB.png (361x589, 60K)

that's okay, I'm the same way. just try to explain how things are and reassure her that you aren't just nervous because of her. I think it could still work out if you tried it but if you don't think so then I understand.
yummy!! what kind of pasta?
>Keep this confidence going
I'm trying my best, I think talking to you helped a lot.

>I'll try to, thanks
thank youuuuuuuu

>A bit, as usual. I'm scared I'll fuck up again
try not to doubt yourself, it just makes the work even harder. relax and study as much as you can while also taking care of yourself. everything will be fine.

>Oh, I see. That's way more important, keep an eye on them.
you're important too, I don't think you're any less important than them it's just I was already supposed to do this before I even made my thread hah

>That wouldn't be a problem if we managed to slow down the talking a bit. I'm not a native English speaker, so chatting while watching is pretty hard to me
I'm sorry, it was hard for me too honestly. I got kind of overwhelmed and also very excited, that's why I said so much (I think). I was nervous about messing up I was really happy to do something with you I was trying to keep up with my thread and I was sad about all that stuff

>But no problem, we'll do another time. I'll upload the rest of the eps in the meanwhile
thank you so much

>There's really not much that I can do about it. It's usually that my father needs help with something or my brother being more noisy than necessary, despite me telling him to keep quiet
that's how my house is too, music should definitely help

Hmm... I should make a playlist of fitting songs
next time you talk to starb you could ask him for some suggestions, I think he has good taste in music
don't stay alone, I always do that too and it makes things so much worse.

mine were raised with lots of animals and moved a lot so they probably just got used to it fast, also I'm sorry that happened to you I was supposed to fly out to see the girl I like awhile ago but I wasn't able to do it either.
I'm sorry, I wish I knew how to help with your dog. my mom always gave ours some yogurt and a few different kinds of medicine mixed in their food when they were feeling sick. hopefully she'll feel better in the morning or the day after. have you made threads about your ex before? or have we talked about her? I feel like I've heard someone say that before... also are you sure she's only known him a few months? maybe they were friends before? or maybe she's just really in love with him? I don't think it's your fault user try not to feel too bad about it

>I was supposed to fly out to see the girl I like awhile ago but I wasn't able to do it either
That sucks user, I'm sorry
Does it ever feel like the moment you're making progress, the rug is pulled out from under you?

sometimes it does but I can't let that hold me back, I really care about this girl and I think she cares about me so I need to keep trying. I've wanted to give up plenty of times but it just makes me sad when I try to and I think it makes her sad too

pasta bolognese! I'm done now.

My ex gf msgd me and we broke up about a year ago and we talked for a bit and she told me shes all sad and shit but she treated me like shit but idk i still kinda love her i guess but i was just getting over her and now shes all i can think about and i hate it

Im going to try yogurt tomorrow morning if she is still feeling sick. And yeah sometimes I talk about this in other threads in fact I think I recognize your writing style so its possibly we have talked about ignoring before. I know they didnt know each other before hand well at least not unless she was cheating but they werent childhood friends or anything like that. Its just sad to me because im still very much in love with what our relationship was and I dont really understood how someone could move on so quickly. She used me for money before and I kinda get the impression she is doing it to move out of her parents house considering she used me to pay rent for years.

Wow auto correct really fucked me there possible* it* not gnoring

>try not to doubt yourself, it just makes the work even harder. relax and study as much as you can while also taking care of yourself
It's just that I don't have any more confidence about myself and, while I don't have any more expectations for what I do, I feel the weight of my parents' expectations. I'll try to get the rhythm down and study thoroughly
>everything will be fine
I surely hope so. I don't understand what I'm doing
>I don't think you're any less important than them
I don't doubt that you care about your friends in the same way, but I meant that the circumstance is more important. Watching stuff, we can do it anytime, but him drinking is something you have to deal with in this moment
>I got kind of overwhelmed and also very excited, that's why I said so much
I think that's normal for people like us. I don't usually talk this much irl, but I always end up writing walls of text here. It's probably more a matter of direct and indirect communication than excitement
>next time you talk to starb you could ask him for some suggestions, I think he has good taste in music
We already talked a few times about music and we definitely have an overlap in what we listen to. Actually, there was something I wanted him to listen to, but it looks like he's not around

Attached: thenisawadeerandthenyouanon.jpg (960x720, 160K)

mmm sounds tasty I kinda wish I had some now... what are you gonna do next?
unless you feel a real love for her and she feels the same for you I think you should give up on that relationship user, you were just starting to move on and you can't let her take away your progress

Im just so lonely bro i havent felt like anyone likes me in so long sometimes i feel so worthless

she doesn't seem like a very good person, are you sure you love her or do you just want any girl to care about you?
>It's just that I don't have any more confidence about myself and, while I don't have any more expectations for what I do, I feel the weight of my parents' expectations. I'll try to get the rhythm down and study thoroughly
I understand what you mean but I think that's why it's so hard for you, you don't believe you can actually do it and even when you do it isn't good enough because you don't live up to their expectations right? I promise if you can start trusting yourself and doing your best then it will be so much easier

>I surely hope so. I don't understand what I'm doing
could you ask anyone for help? you said studying with others makes things easier right?
>I don't doubt that you care about your friends in the same way, but I meant that the circumstance is more important. Watching stuff, we can do it anytime, but him drinking is something you have to deal with in this moment
I know what you meant, I just wanted you to know you mean a lot to me.

>I got kind of overwhelmed and also very excited, that's why I said so much
I think that's normal for people like us. I don't usually talk this much irl, but I always end up writing walls of text here. It's probably more a matter of direct and indirect communication than excitement
what do you mean by that last part? I was very excited that you actually wanted to do something with me and I was so happy to be watching a show you picked out

>We already talked a few times about music and we definitely have an overlap in what we listen to. Actually, there was something I wanted him to listen to, but it looks like he's not around
I'm sorry :( he is probably just busy with work, I hope he'll be in the next thread

I know what you mean, honestly making these threads has helped me feel more liked and improving myself has helped a lot too. you could try to make some friends through Jow Forums and maybe that could make you feel important again. try to be nice and reply to as many people as you can and everything will go fine

Yeah I loved her very much. More then anyone I ever met before wouldnt have stayed with her for so long if I didnt. And I cant really even think about any other girl loving me. Tbh I dont think Ill try to be in a relationship again Its not being alone that scares me it is going through this heartbreak again that makes me not want to persue that.

I try to better myself its just so hard sometimes. Even just talking about my problems makes me feel like a self centerd asshole

I really don't know how to help with those feelings, I'm so sorry. but if she moved on you should try to move on too, right? not immediately but after some time has passed I think you should still try to find someone who will love you. until then just keep working on yourself and take care of yourself so when you do find someone to love you'll also be able to love yourself
try to help other people first then, listen to their problems try to relate and offer any advice you can think of, once you've made some close friends you can ask them to help you improve and listen to you vent sometimes. I think you just need some reassurance and some love

Thanks for just letting me vent to you about it. Honestly the only reason I havnt an hero is good people who can just let me vent a little. Your a really good person for that op. Is there anything you wanna vent about?

hi hi today was supr cozy i woke up late and played games with someone very dear 2 me... not much else has happened but i consider this day a Win.

Attached: C8759004-7664-4846-920D-15D5EF530551.jpg (287x279, 42K)

>you don't believe you can actually do it and even when you do it isn't good enough because you don't live up to their expectations right?
Yeah, but also because I keep failing the expectations I had before starting uni. I thought that things would go well and that it was a good chance to make some friends. And instead, while I guess it kind of worked on the latter part since I'm talking with you, I just keep failing on the other part
>I promise if you can start trusting yourself and doing your best then it will be so much easier
I wish I knew how to trust myself. Every time things start looking up, I immediately get kicked in the face by something else
>could you ask anyone for help?
I took some private lessons, but last time I did, the guy teaching me looked like he knew less than I did
>you said studying with others makes things easier right?
It probably does, considering that an ex-classmate of mine managed to pass a tough exam after I helped him with it, but I don't have anyone to study with
>I just wanted you to know you mean a lot to me
I know that and you know that you mean a lot to me too
>what do you mean by that last part?
I mean that, we feel less scared of talking when not talking face to face irl, so we end up making words flow out without restraint
>I was very excited that you actually wanted to do something with me
Same. It's been a while since I last played OJ with Starb, so I hadn't done anything with anyone in a while
>I'm sorry :( he is probably just busy with work
It's nothing too urgent tho. Also he always shows up when you expect it the least

Attached: kotomifall.jpg (570x800, 134K)

I'm okay!! I was sad for a few days but I was able to vent in one of my previous threads and I've been feeling a lot better now. you can keep venting if you'd like, I don't mind at all, I just might not give great replies haha. you're a good person too yknow, you deserve to be happy.
I did the same thing today!! what games did you play?
>Yeah, but also because I keep failing the expectations I had before starting uni. I thought that things would go well and that it was a good chance to make some friends. And instead, while I guess it kind of worked on the latter part since I'm talking with you, I just keep failing on the other part
that's okay friend, please don't feel too bad about it. I'm sure everything will work itself out eventually, and I'll always be here for you.

>I wish I knew how to trust myself. Every time things start looking up, I immediately get kicked in the face by something else
I don't have much advice for this, I believe in you and I hope that can help you believe in yourself

>I took some private lessons, but last time I did, the guy teaching me looked like he knew less than I did
not private lessons, I mean like a family member or a friend. maybe starb? or one of your classmates? (or ex classmates idk)

>it probably does, but I don't have anyone to study with
what about that same ex classmate? are they finished with uni now? also maybe you could try to find someone else in your classes? I dunno how to find study partners

>I know that
yes yes we are great friends love u lots and lots
>I mean that we feel less scared of talking when not talking face to face
oh yeah, that makes sense. I think you're easy to talk to and I'm comfortable around you.
>It's been a while since I last played OJ with Starb
do you think you could play again soon?
>he always shows up when you expect it the least
that's true, he could still make an appearance

I shat my pants today. I am not happy

umm idk how to reply to ur post but. just splatoon :-) it was really hard but rly fun.. i like a challenge ^--^

I am so sorry...
splatoon is always fun! I have a lot of trouble playing it but my friend usually plays with me and we have a lot of fun, I wanna be as good as her some day so we can play league battle together and have a good time

>I'm sure everything will work itself out eventually, and I'll always be here for you
Thank you for letting me vent. You're right, I shouldn't care too much about that or I won't get any study done. Thank you for being around
>I believe in you and I hope that can help you believe in yourself
Thank you for the encouragement. I'll try my best not to let you down
>I mean like a family member or a friend. maybe starb? or one of your classmates? (or ex classmates idk)
Studying with Starb looks unlikely, even tho it would probably nice. I only knew 2 guys in uni and they both dropped out, so no classmates. Haven't seen any of my ex-classmates in like 6 or 7 months. I'd feel selfish asking them in these circumstances
>also maybe you could try to find someone else in your classes?
I tried but they would stop talking with me after a few weeks. My confidence issues also don't really help
>do you think you could play again soon?
He usually plays while reading, so maybe some time
It's lunchtime here, so I'm turning off. Thank you again for being around friend. I hope you'll have a nice day

Attached: dailydoseofbooks.jpg (849x1196, 156K)

hi i learned how to reply to a post this is cool anywyas i love you

>Thank you for letting me vent. You're right, I shouldn't care too much about that or I won't get any study done. Thank you for being around
you don't have to thank me, you always help me out and let me vent too. you're the best

>Thank you for the encouragement. I'll try my best not to let you down
don't think about that, you could never let me down friend.
>Studying with Starb looks unlikely, even tho it would probably nice.
have you ever asked him?
>I only knew 2 guys in uni and they both dropped out, so no classmates. Haven't seen any of my ex-classmates in like 6 or 7 months. I'd feel selfish asking them in these circumstances
I'm sorry, is there anyone else you could ask?
>I tried but they would stop talking with me after a few weeks. My confidence issues also don't really help
it's a lot harder irl but I'm proud of you for trying at least. maybe online would be study partners better
>He usually plays while reading, so maybe some time
hopefully he'll be less busy soon
>It's lunchtime here, so I'm turning off. Thank you again for being around friend. I hope you'll have a nice day
thank you for being around too, I'm sorry I can't always be here but I really enjoy the time we spend together. have a good day.
yay!! and I love you too, posting my favorite crona just for u friend

Attached: image.png (640x960, 618K)

Shut the fuck up gay retard

Attached: 5.jpg (735x700, 149K)

I'm sorry I didn't mean to upset you, I was just trying to talk to my friends and any other bored anons. do you wanna talk about anything or should I go now?

Nah I was just playing. Don't have anything to talk about but I hope you have a good day man.

Attached: 00.jpg (837x821, 70K)

I hope you have a good day too!!! I'm probably gonna sleep soon because I've been awake for a long time

Hey, you lil' piss baby
You think you're so fucking cool? Huh?
You think you're so fucking tough?
You talk a lotta big game for someone with such a small truck
Aw, look at those arms
Your arms look so fucking cute
They look like li'l cigarettes
I bet I could smoke you
I could roast you
And then you'd love it and you'd text me "I love you"
And then I'd fucking ghost you

Attached: E4B39F8A-B0DB-417C-878A-0B51445A3155.jpg (314x338, 52K)

wow you're an absolute legend very based user I love you haha would you consider haha being my haha boyfriend? haha jk jk that was cringe...unless? nooooo I'm kidding lol that'd be gay..are you gay? sorry sorry haha weird question I'm high right now and that was my fish typing lol but if you're interested feel free to hmu.. only if you want to though haha

am not a boy user... sory to dissapoint.. also i dont know how to mesage people on here anyways h im sorry

Attached: C8D7431C-FB7A-4DEC-80AF-AE9DE06D909E.jpg (1000x778, 437K)

nooooo don't say sorry, I love u be my gf now pls and thx. no messages friend we will just speak in threads until the site gets shut down

>woke up
>feel like trash
>went to work
>perfectly average day
>still feel like shit
>leave early
>weather is beautiful
>ride my bike around
>randomly meet my mom
>we chat for a while
>still feeling like shit
>ride to my favorite market
>buy food including some really weird tomatoes that look like jewels
>go home
>say hi to neighbor
>eat food
>it's tasty
>still feel cruddy
>nap
>wake up
>continue to feel bad
it just feels like something is off and wrong and idk what

Attached: 1356447487613.jpg (600x500, 144K)

ok yay ive always wanted cute user Jow Forums bf i cant believe this aaa i love you so much already what kind of cake should we have at our wedding !!!

Attached: 8E6D4AF3-3A83-40D1-89E4-F0EE123039A7.jpg (500x304, 57K)

idk just sitting around doing jack shit like usual

Attached: blood.jpg (1280x1262, 190K)

what kind of stuff usually makes you feel nice? I like to snuggle up under my blankets with a warm drink and watch some comfy anime but you might like to do different stuff, try to relax and do something fun, you could even just talk in this thread for awhile if u want

nyan nyan nyan chocola nyan

I love you toooooo, and I've always wanted a splatoon gf, hah. we should get a big ice cream cake filled with lots of cookies and decorated with cute neko yui and cute neko crona
relatable, what do you wanna do?

BRO HOWD YOU KNOW i was literally thinking ice cream cake too.... fuck... xfffcuckkk ........

we're linked bro...like soul mates or something..

mayeb.. only one way to find out.. if we hold hands and time stops it means we r soulmate s so lests do that maybe? yes ? okay cool we are holding hands now

usually the bike ride, dinner, and nap combo will do it but I think this time around I'm going to have to spend the weekend cleaning my apartment and rearranging furniture

Attached: 1206229626030.png (400x400, 17K)

i do not know what i want to do

see I replied late because time stopped bro it was magical..
cleaning always makes me feel nice too, when was the last time you did that?

i felt that too... i guess its official then.. ah

what do you usually do when you're bored?
visit me irl and I'll give u a smooch

i sit on my computer chair and surf the internet because gaming is boring for some reason now

have you tried drawing? or making music? or you could call a friend maybe? gaming is usually boring for me too so don't feel bad

>no friends to call
>suck at drawing
>tried making beats on fl studio but suck too

cleaning is a constant battle, but the last time I rearranged my place was 6 months ago so I guess it's that time of year again
gaming feels like it sucks the life out of me now

Attached: 1339011432214.jpg (864x1152, 794K)

I also suck at drawing and making music but that doesn't mean it can't be fun, what about the other user in this thread? maybe you could call him (or her)
is it hard to rearrange? please be careful. I clean most of my house every day but I only clean my room maybe once a week or more if I'm feeling down

no thank you i am in finland and i do not want to call anyone really right now

>gf fondled my balls all morning
>when I tried to kiss her she started crying and asked me to leave her apartment
fucking bpd man, it's crazy

well you don't have to, it was just a suggestion
based gf

>tfw been fantasizing about crossdressing and getting gang banged
I don't know what the fuck has happened to me.

Attached: 1566334547310.gif (480x455, 69K)

too much Jow Forums and/or porn and/or fapping

Idk bro I used to be straight and recently I've been getting turned on by the thought of crossdressing and sucking dudes off and shit. Don't even watch porn and I don't fap or use Jow Forums as often as I used to. Been looking at cute outfits all morning and am tempted to buy one and make a grindr.

Attached: 1564032398766.jpg (823x744, 109K)

Hey, how is it going?
Well, I practically just got up, but I woke up 2 hours ago it just took me a long time to be able to get out of bed. I just sit in front of my pc now, not really knowing what to do, I would have to get dressed go out and pick some package up, but my SAD says no, so yeah I'll probably just take a shower make some food and get into bed again. I wish I could just go out pick up the package stop on the way home to buy some groceries and so on but my social anxiety is just too hard, I wish my meds would finally start working, but it seems like I have to wait a little longer.

rearranging my living room is easy, kitchen trivial, bedroom much harder due to the gigantic bed that eats up much of the space. I'm feeling really motivated now especially because the purge part of the operation is gonna be fun
that happened to me a few years ago and it turned out it was the last terrified gasps of my libido before it curled up and died for good

Attached: 1357033078006.jpg (620x435, 72K)