Rose Thread

Rose Thread.

King posting for the first time in a while.

Attached: 2 Panel.jpg (800x499, 174K)

Going to just post nothingness for a while just to bump till people show up.

Attached: random folder.jpg (850x886, 250K)

A lot of those folders were OC, not sure I ever even posted some of them, a lot of them caught on and got spammed a lot at a time, even on other sites, I think of new ideas all the time but don't post online now so never make a folder when I come up with a new concept.

Attached: 250px-Sudoku-by-L2G-20050714.svg.png (250x250, 14K)

I screen capped the entire game of prince of persia, not sure if I ever posted it all, I did a few other games and shows too in the past.

Attached: 2.jpg (1920x1080, 359K)

I appologise for the spam posting, just waiting for people to turn up. Are Rose threads dead now? I don't check often but the few times I have I haven't seen a thread and the ones I did weren't active or big.

Attached: 3.jpg (1920x1080, 178K)

I'm really fascinated by Rose and her fans. Just got into all this last autumn. I don't let myself Google her and I never opened that rar Rose archive. Hopefully my discipline saves me from becoming too obsessed. I'm a thirty something autistic shut in, and this is the first time I ever became so enamored with a woman online.

Attached: 21cdc5ab4ea8cc3a19f040c26529069d98a50bf8371aa065cc05357d3890f038.jpg (1273x852, 248K)

I was the first Rose poster, can't remmeber when it was but it was about 10 years ago at least, 2009? Feel free to ask anything although I forgot a lot of what I used to know and I never really cared about Rose, I came here to amuse myself and other with creative games and ideas I had at the time, Rose was just a place to get an audience to turn up and interested for those ideas.

Attached: Find The Bad Ass Mother Fucker.jpg (1750x1061, 1.48M)

I just noticed it's august, wasn't her first posting august 2009? Did I miss the 10 year anniversary? I'm guessing we don't celebrate it any more or really focus on the date now. In the past We posted for 24 hours straight, I did an EFG game with time traveling clues that led to other boards to find a new image that hadn't been posted before and once I offered Rose 300 pound to post in our threads and QP the same offer, Rose never replied and QP said something along the lines "fuck off, kid"

Attached: OK You Cheecky Sonovabitch, Try This On For Size.jpg (1000x717, 514K)

I've been paying girls I know 100 quid to fuck me and for hour long videos, I said to an ex something along the lines of I wish I could just throw 100 at girls to get them naked then she said she would so I took her up on it, I figured it was worth trying with another ex I talk to and fuck now and again and it worked with her too, so I pretty much made the offer to every girl I never and they all took me up on it, pretty sweet always getting what you want just because you have money.

Attached: Where for art thou wallio.jpg (1772x1126, 948K)

Thanks. What is your opinion of Rose's character and true nature? From what I could tell from browsing /roze/, some thought she was a fun, creative girl who just wanted to reach out to other kindred spirits. But others seemed to think she had mental problems and self-esteem issues and cynically wanted to manipulate men to worship her.

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming.

Attached: 2 Finger Salute.jpg (450x338, 96K)

I think she was just a bored girl making videos about things she found intersting, science and video games. I think she is intelligent, interesting and has good taste, if I knew her in person I'm sure I would have creeped on her and got rejected a ton, I used to like her and watch her videos a lot but despite still thinking she is cool I just don't think listening to someone talk about something you already know is worth the time it takes to watch the videos.

Attached: 2 For 1.png (937x557, 377K)

I think she doesn't want fame, she isn't doing it to get fans or worshipped, she stopped making them and talking to us the more she caught on, even before the dox she shown dismay and less content the more she was catching on. I think she wanted to appeal to a few like minded people but she mostly did it for herself, a hobby and passion for the topic and for the making and editing of videos.

Attached: ;D.jpg (631x349, 22K)

There is no reason to think she has mental problems or low self esteem, her opinions were normal and her as a person was normal and you don't make videos if you have low self esteem, you don't put yourself on camera doing things that you would have to be confident to do like sing and dance on screen knowing strangers see that.

Attached: 2 Rose.png (480x360, 236K)

I completed the first 2 zelda games for the phillips CDI, one of them cost 300 quid so might be my most expensive game owned. They are considered the worst games ever made but I liked them. I think they are just so different from the other games in the franchise people are turned off by it but if you take them as their own game they are good games.

Attached: 2 Thumbs.jpg (450x360, 59K)

Are there any pictures of Rose without makeup on? And are there any that show her forehead without her hair obscuring it? I'm wondering if seeing her full face without makeup would be dramatically different from the Rose we usually see.

It wouldn't be that different, she isn't using it too insanely like most orange girls walking around.

Attached: Basement.jpg (1359x693, 46K)

Can't find one showing forehead, not surprising, most people wear their hair the same constantly and hair covers the head and comes down so probably hidden on a lot of girls, this is the closest I have, this is only 1 folder, I used to have 9 so there are a ton more images so others likely have something. I tried my best not to just send a picture of a guy and make that joke about no makeup Rose.

Attached: I Always Said Rose Was An Elf.png (1280x720, 405K)

Another close to showing forehead, still looking but I don't expect to find one, this is an old folder with mostly screen caps and old posts.

Attached: Short Black.jpg (500x375, 51K)

Another, about as close as I have, sorry dude.

Attached: Tatoo Art.jpg (400x533, 57K)

I just wanna post this to reminisce about the good old days.

Attached: 1542367576287.jpg (500x450, 166K)

And now for something completely different.

Muted for unoriginality. So saying something super unique and special so it lets me post.

Attached: peanut 1.jpg (645x470, 25K)

The good old days had been gone for about 5 years before Rose threads even came to this board. This thread proves how dead they are now.

Attached: snake costume.jpg (552x786, 49K)

Thanks for the responses, man. Got to get some sleep now, hope to catch you in another Rose thread some time in the future.

it's 10:40am in the uk but I'm hungover as shit so might sleep myself soon. I don't really come here now but who knows. Live long and prosper.

Attached: beshine supersized.jpg (1280x853, 677K)