Men are garbage. Trash

Men are garbage. Trash.

Attached: 0776C802-4EBE-439D-BE7D-AA327DD3AB72.jpg (750x913, 93K)

Women are worse. People are shit. The end.

Attached: 1566341056592.png (1422x1250, 1.45M)

ok die cunt

Attached: Plato_by_Raphael.png (395x430, 320K)

Yes we are. Most of us are not worth the time of day.

men have some redeeming features to them. women on the other hand do not. all females are shit but not all men are entirely shit. but all men has some shit in them

women are the niggers of gender

tripnigger

He is partially right. I don't know and don't care which sex is worse. But people in general, all of them, are shit. Everyone is selfish and empathy is a lie.

That sums it up, roll this thread up we're done here.

Roasty got dumped by an incel, kek

men created the computer you use, the phone you use to talk to chad, your house, you car...

I dont think its fair to consider masculinity fundamentally flawed. Masculinity is about strength, courage, honor and responsibility

Every woman I have been close with in the past 10 years has abused me.
I've never abused or cheated on anyone. But apparently I'm garbage and women dindu nothing.

Everyone is trash compared to God.

Sounds stupid, but shit do what you like

Why stop at men? Humans in general are trash.

Then why were all the great composers male?

GTFO inferior cunt

Attached: 1556988127032.jpg (1024x682, 93K)

I'm terribly, terribly sorry for whatever happend to you. Please don't worry about the guy who hurt you, you didn't deserve it. He was an asshole. He didn't deserve such precious little gem like you. He should have treated you with respect and take care of you every day. That's what I would do. I would always make sure you're happy and I would fulfill your every wish. I would always try my best to make you smile and. Again I'm terribly sorry you met that guy, it's unbelievable how much of a heartless dickhead a guy can be. I'm not like that guy, I promise. Please, PLEASE give me your discord.

But at least a good portion of them are decent, and most maintain society to make it up for it.
Woman are even worse, and the only thing they can give in exchange is the comfort of their holes and the capacity to bear children, but on your prime, only to Chad and the rich, and in your bottom, to the cuck that pays to fix your life.

I know
Please dispose of your garbage on my face

>men trash
>gets everything in life because she is a women
Lmao