/britfeel/

say no to that cunt's image edition

Attached: 08 august day 2.jpg (3877x2823, 1.85M)

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt6945932
youtu.be/gpuh1WE-RVw
youtube.com/watch?v=lCChPqWSy4A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/15_Storeys_High
bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-us-canada-49390016/my-mum-s-meeting-my-dad-for-the-first-time
bbc.co.uk/news/world-49457912
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-49452256
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-49453926
youtu.be/fL9OKzlrKnw
youtube.com/watch?v=MhVFAZ82HCs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Two couples - each comprising of a teacher and a student - spend a Iife-changing weekend at the seaside resort town of Scarborough.
imdb.com/title/tt6945932

youtu.be/gpuh1WE-RVw

Never actually seen the video to this before, some rather tasty girls in it especially yellow top

We need to use high rises as a sort of social prison. If anyone lives in council housing acts like an absolute scummer, send them to a high rise. If fat whores in leggings can't control their little Tyrones, they get shipped off to a high rise.

Make council estate great.

>MUH OP IMAGE
Pathetic VIRGINS OUT
Cool CHADS IN

Attached: 2b7.jpg (500x375, 59K)

What are some movies that take place in a high rise/tower block?

look at this wagie meme

Attached: 6DC79D9F-C74A-42C6-920C-2BA5999A069C.jpg (750x885, 211K)

>claims the OP image isn't important
>gets furious when people want to change it

Attached: 270px-Natalya_Simonova_Profile.png (270x329, 105K)

unironically High Rise and Tower Block

embrassing brony boi

This is it. Everybody in.

Mods, delete the other thread.

There's one called attack the block i think

People are conservative by nature in that they do not like change. People fucking hate change. Change makes people angry. We pretend we like things to change but we dont. We want things to be the same again and again.

Dredd
The Raid
High-Rise
Hotel Artemis

black the block bruv

youtube.com/watch?v=lCChPqWSy4A

Name a better shounen anime about a high school of super powered students that aired in the last year.

the state of the person that wrote this, fucking obsessive

Attached: 1526729367217_01.png (142x195, 39K)

Not a film but 15 Storeys High with Sean Lock, it's great.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/15_Storeys_High

They aren't wrong

I agree with you lad I was just pointing out the hypocrisy from the OP

>tfw have donated sperm
>tfw one day this could be me

bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-us-canada-49390016/my-mum-s-meeting-my-dad-for-the-first-time

What do you think she'll say when she finds out I'm an obese neet?

need to hit the gym, hate being skinny fat

Attached: 1566637755443.jpg (675x900, 126K)

*Stares out at row upon row of the headstones marking the graves of neet's killed by the HHL regime*

>nobody's mentioned Die Hard yet

This, its the best show about life in a block of flats and its about two lonely spergs

My favourite summer movie.

what would you do if you became a woman

Attached: 9B0E6A7C-481D-4D83-89E7-880FCA1675FD.png (1153x1300, 1.71M)

it's a Christmas movie though lad, everybody knows that

Totally. All my favourite Christmas movies were released in July. Makes sense.

>keep seeing hairs in the shower or on my clothes

Is this the beginning of the end? Am I finally starting to go bald?

>n-nobody cares a-about the op image
>even an established thread is abandoned when it has a shit image and a proper one is made
smd

why are there two simultaneous britfeel threads going? Sort it out you idiots this is going to get us banned

Attached: 3e874cf5c5794fce4c039f7b69e1f862.jpg (1667x2500, 860K)

Yep, that's the plan. Sick of "britfeel", if you want nation specific threads go to Jow Forums.
You retards treat boards like separate websites.

Been hitting the bottle pretty hard lately bros

Iron heIps us pIay

cry me a river lmao

shut it Todd

WAA WAA WOO WOO

If you are a socially awkward autist, how are you supposed to get to university in the first place? How do you get the grades when you probably have people in lessons messing with you and trying to get reactions out of you. Is it just a case of making the most of the time you have at home to study and expand your intellectual capacity and knowledge of control systems? Do you just get to a point where you're so redpilled that you aren't affected by people messing with you anymore?

>scea spazzing out because no one wants to use his shit image

>Arguing with a woman about sexism.
>I say "how hard is it to get a job as a woman you're automatically given preference."
>REEEEEEEEE
>I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE SO STUPID YOU WOULD ACTUALLY BELIEVE THAT REEEEE
>Okay present evidence then.
>REEEEEEEE
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Fucking hell.
Then she told me her boss said to her face "this is a man's job" when she complained and I'm telling her to take them to a tribunal over some other sexist stuff she apparently has "proof" of but for some reason she won't do it?

Attached: 1536749120125.jpg (1024x888, 46K)

scea is a mong boy!
scea is a mong boy!
scea is a mong boy!

same goes for any image made by the mong boy
traitor

buying 20 quids worth of lottery tickets in one place would reflect badly on me, I'll have to buy 10 quids worth in two separate locations

Attached: mb.webm (320x224, 1.52M)

because it'll make her unemployable
but that's probably mens fault too

WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP
We are appalling and we need to stop just watching shit in bed
And I know it sounds boring and we like things that are funny
But we need to get this in our fucking heads
The economy's a goner, republic's a banana, ignore it if you wanna
Fuck it, I'm just gonna get girls, food, gear
I don't like going outside, so bring me everything here

get us a bingo scratcher while you're there lad,its the 3 quid one

Anyone ever won anything on a scratchcard? I won like 20 quid once but that probably offsets the amount of cards i paid for in my entire life so my total winnings must be 0

Now I'm no high profile drug baron or anything, but is it possible.... that the cake and the card was a red herring?

Because if I WAS gonna send some skunk through her majesties postal service, I wouldn't just whack it in a jiffy bag.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1191x881, 281K)

yeah lad won 20 quid a few times

/brit/ is terrible though

It's just someone's mum sending them a cake, a card and a bag of weed. It's not an order from a dnm at all, you really think they send every order with a cake? Nah lad it's sent with mylar foil and vacuum pack bags

they only check stuff sent from outside the uk, its the same with airports and ferries

I used to get hash sent from england to ni where it was double the price

Absolutely. There's a dealer who packages his drugs in confectionery bags. I won't give away his name or anything and I don't use him personally but it's pretty funny.
I don't buy hard drugs from DNM so I don't really know but I'm pretty sure they're sent in foil and shit, I don't know how Royal Mail would be catching them desu.

Luckily Ive already won the lottery lads. Just yesterday I was considering on whether Id have to pay back my student loans as a rich NEET

send us some bitcoin lad cor thanks matey

I used to buy from a DNM and the vendor would pack the shit in antistatic bags with a label like this on them, complete with false invoice and everything
pretty neat

Attached: lbecl5_hi.gif (325x196, 9K)

>first person to commit crime in space was a woman
bbc.co.uk/news/world-49457912

lmao

I bought one on my 16th birthday when I was old enough and won 15 quid, that's the only time I've ever won

the bank account of her estranged spouse from the International Space Station, in what may be the first allegation of a crime committed in space.

wow what a reach incels

The battle of Britain was the greatest air battle the world has ever seen

>Europe exists as one state within the legal framework
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Help Helper Lad needs to be hung drawn and quartered.

Attached: strollin.jpg (1365x2048, 152K)

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-49452256

>vaping is harmless!
>cannabis is harmless!

Nope.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-49453926

imagine becoming brain damaged because you are so obsessed with kickball you arent satisfied sitting at home with sky sports

The Raid is the only one you need

Learning things my teachers couldn't teach

Some furry mong amputated both of his hands so he could have robot paws put on instead lmao

Attached: 1369656397039.jpg (252x240, 34K)

he lost his hands in a bdsm fisting accident

This is dumb as fuck.

>muh NHS
Fuck off

Die Hard is in a skyscraper not a tower block

Imagine getting your brain wankered for the sake of Cambridge Utd. Dumb shit.

He put his hands in a freezer and "fell asleep" or some shit and pretended it was an accident
He lives in america so it's going to cost him a trillion billion dollars for furry hands

The greatest air battle the world has ever seen was when I realised a nasty brap in a room of ~200 people.

well that's talking about the liquid used in the cartdridges and the fact that it could have been off the black market.
it's not cannabis's fault lad, it's whatever it was mixed with.

Their entire existence is wanking and spreading AIDS, so that's gonna suck for him

he might get his hands replaced with plushies and get off to rubbing them on his willy. like SCEA

Whatever happened to Slagposter?

Attached: 2CdOR.jpg (564x933, 115K)

*combs through the ashes of his street after thugs from the HHL Regime burnt it down looking for unclaimed giros*

On average about 20 or so people from your secondary school will become millionaires. The amount of money owned by millionaires increased by 10% between 2016-2017. Terrible inequality.

Only complete morons thought vaping was harmless

quite a good idea, i like it

for me, it's Dorringtons

Attached: dorringtons-shop-signs-5.jpg (770x500, 72K)

I went to a shit comp that got closed down. But way more than 20 people who went will be millionaires by inheritance.

get us an iced finger please user.

Britain in the current year

Attached: 1566617129105.png (766x754, 1.35M)

>go outside to take the bins out
>come back up the stairs to my flat
>two girls in full on slutty festival gear stand at the top of the stairs
>they're kinda fat and one of them is a wog but find it hard to look at their faces because why wouldn't you
>gesture to let them down the stairs first but they let me up instead
>awkwardly walk past them trying not to make eye contact and mutter out a "th-thanks"
>hear them giggle as I walk past, probably because I'm scruffy af and still in my pjs
>thankful that I at least don't look like a wrapped up ham with taped up udders

>only group who describes themselves as "British"
Surprisingly accurate

Not getting baking vibes from that. Sort it out dorringtons

if you commit a crime you should have your wages and benefits garnished for life

take that norf fc

*throws some herbs on yer giro*
aaaaaaand garnished

probably because its above your station. greggs pleb

For me personally, and this is just my opinion, and this is just me...

youtu.be/fL9OKzlrKnw

Based Bazza and Gazza catch another fackin' wrong'un.

Attached: file.png (141x253, 61K)

My life has gone stupidly well so far for some reason. I don't have a clue what I'm doing so it must be luck

>wheat in the logo
>rows of preserves in the window
What else do you want

Do they call the police on him / bring him to the station, or do they just publicly shame him?

>What else do you want
Baked goods in the window. Bread and cakes. Preserves are not a "baking" item.

we need to get an exploration squad formed. this stuff looks fun but way too scarey for solo stuff
youtube.com/watch?v=MhVFAZ82HCs

I'll have you know you I refuse to shop at any bakery that doesn't make everything from scratch instore. Local indepedent based bakeries only.