Gf is comming over in 5 hours

>gf is comming over in 5 hours
>She's bringing her new dog to meet my dogs
We'll have a doggo party, bros.
Should I get them some fancy dog food to eat?

Attached: dog_fren.png (1305x663, 51K)

imagine unironically saving this picture holy shit

>doggo party
So the dogs are going to fuck her while you watch?

>tfw no gf to watch while getting doggo gangbanged

fuck off redditfag kys

>doggo
grow up

She did chop off her dog's balls. So I don't think so.
Checked
I'm a 6'3" big boy. What's wrong with owning a pupperino?

Attached: pepeundermat.png (1267x785, 97K)

Do you think that you could get a boner if you had no balls?

These are the kinds of guys girls are attracted to, just remember that next time you think about how you don't have a gf.

Thing is, you people who didn't make it yet refuse to do anything but sein in a pool of self pity and pointing fingers, while all you have to do is not give a fuck, get a real hobbie and maybe lift.
People told me to grow up, but it is the majority of people here that are a bunch of crybabies.

Attached: captain_falcon_says.png (356x304, 226K)

Oh god then I never want to have a gf if I want to be as much of a faggot as OP is.

The fuck is sein? I meant to type swim.
I just want my PC back so I can never phonepost again.

Attached: 1514922762014s.jpg (250x250, 4K)

the dogs might not like each other

Well, there's plenty of space in my house. They can stay away from eachother if they don't get along. Right?

Attached: niggeria.png (185x185, 32K)

>dog meetup
Very wholesome
It might be a good idea to have the dogs meet outside for a walk first, so your dogs dont feel like their territory gets invaded (it depends on the dogs, mine wouldnt care, but many do)

Attached: ShannaWhisky.jpg (750x1120, 88K)

Oof, somebody's getting defensive. What happened to the reddit-speak?

You're not one of those anti-natalist dog parent couples are you? The ones who think having dogs instead of children will save the planet?

Not him, but I think its the opposite
Dogs are actually a really good practise to deal with the responsabilty that comes with having children

Attached: shsherry.jpg (1600x1200, 588K)

that pic is extremely wholesome and comfy thanks for posting it user

Well, there's a dog park no too far away from here. Thanks for the advice, fren! Should I bring any toys like a tennis ball?
>Thinking people who post apu are redditors
>not appreciating frenpilled threads
Fren, I know you're better than this.
Not at all, I just really love my dog and I appreciate her very much and I think she could use some company this weekend. Also, people who treat their dogs like toddlers need medical assistance.

Attached: 1562109555036.jpg (638x676, 74K)

>gf

go to a different board, holy shit

>Complaining abot gf on a thread about OP's dogs

Attached: 1504887092421.png (399x322, 42K)

I'm glad you like it

>Should I bring any toys like a tennis ball?
Not sure. It could help the tension, if there is any. But some dogs also react very selfish when it comes to toys. I probably wouldnt use it in the beginning. But then again, its different from dog to dog.

Attached: shnala.jpg (1600x1200, 365K)

I'll vring more than one ball then.
I hope this dog party will be fun for them.
Keep posting those dogs, please. They warm my soul.

Attached: 1556763745368.png (1210x1190, 116K)

Yes, I am. I don't need to talk like a mentally handicapped individual for attention. You, unfortunately, are not. And I'm not saying you are actually a redditor, I'm saying you're behaving like one, but I imagine that kind of linguistic subtlety is probably somewhat difficult for someone like you to grasp.

>Enabling these kinds of people
Cringe.

You mean you dont have a folder full of db picture to UNIRONICALLY annoy people with?

>I'll vring more than one ball then.
That doesn't make a difference since dogs always want the ball that the other dogs have.

Attached: begging.jpg (1600x1200, 445K)

Are you going to let all knott your gf while you watch like the cuck you are???
>Fuck jannies

Attached: 30045.jpg (240x180, 11K)

yes, both of you should fuck your respective dogs. I mean, joking aside, that's why she's bring hers in the first place.

>gf
Cringe.

>friend brings his pitbull over

Attached: 1449196056951.png (306x306, 136K)

Pitbulls are fucking cringe.
Pitbulls are the worst thing that ever happened to dogs since pugs.

I am just as befuddled with americans and their dogs as americans and their guns. I was on holiday and they let the dog poop on the sidewalk while watching and then pick the poop up with a bag and tell the dog it did a good job

and they let the fuckers on an airplane, even after some have bit other passengers and crew. fucking crazy. I don't like dogs anyway but have to be in a closed space, no way out with a pit bull beside me.