/drugfeel/

Hmmm today i will do some... edition

Druggies too dumb and apathetic to make a thread subedition

Attached: 1553684106306.png (453x421, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

video.vice.com/en_us/video/smokeables-firecracker-smokeables/577157505b200c1759826b8a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

did everyone OD without me last night what the fuck

Took a three month tolerance break, smoked weed for two weeks straight, now I am not getting high anymore.

You mean it doesn't affect you anymore or you stopped smoking?

Tolerance breaks eventually become pointless. You're spending a longer time suffering for a very short term, slightly better high.

Attached: 1566457756576.png (720x655, 278K)

I am not getting one percent high, just smoked two fat bowls (the last of my leaf) and I am more sober than a squirrel.
So what do I have to do to get high?

Was it the same before your tolerance break?

Yes, after about two weeks.

One day I will master being able to have weed in the house and not smoke it, then I will smoke once every 2 days and never tire of it

>So what do I have to do to get high?
Take stronger stuff I'm afraid. At a certain point you must choose either junkie for life or sober forever.

Attached: Moot.jpg (717x960, 154K)

Damn, I guess I will just have to be sober and only smoke on occassion/be disappointed when it is not as fufilling as those crazy psychedelic fucking highs.

or you can hop on another drug for a year and then come back to weed i suggest heroin meanwhile

Nah it is not worth it, I will just try coffee when I am working.

My friend, I'm hooked on pic related. I can't just pick it up on occasions or else I'm withdrawing for days.

Attached: tamol-xx-200-mg-tramadol-600x399.jpg (600x399, 29K)

Sorry to hear, transitioning from smoking weed to being sober is not so difficult since by the time I have to quit smoking weed it is not making me happy anymore.

take bupe it's like heroin for people who don't want to end up sleeping under a bridge and the high feels a tiny bit like weed

should I drink tonight?
my liver says no but my brain says yes

Do it otherwise it's albeism and offensive to people who can't drink alcohol like me and i might sue you

Maybe I will attempt to make some weed edibles if my brother and law says I do not need an alternator for my truck.

>tfw the manic episodes are becoming more recurrent

Maybe I should give my brain some rest from the addies? Holy fuck guys, it's actually scary. Had a manic episode on 2c-b where I "set a date" for my suicide and was absolutely ecstatic about it. I was prancing around my room, standing where I was absolutely certain I'd do partial suspension within a few days, "practicing" for it, laughing my ass off.

What the fug

Attached: artworks-000388898184-de7zgi-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 77K)

try different strains
ive been smoking daily for months and built a really high tolerance but i went back to getting pretty fucking stoned when i started buying different kinds of weed

make it into easy edibles, or just take a couple days break video.vice.com/en_us/video/smokeables-firecracker-smokeables/577157505b200c1759826b8a

Has anyone done Ayahuasca groups? I saw that some forums were putting groups together. I would like to try it in a group rather than by myself. Anyone on here know where I can find one?

you're not letting yourself produce more dopamine so you're stuck with dangerously low dopamine, hence why you're having the manic episodes. it's the price to pay for abusing stimulants. either take a long break or go full-junkie mode and take speed everyday to avoid the comedown

Keep some downers like benzo's for stimulant comedowns, even makes post-MDMA depression barable

I am at the peak of life. 10mg oxy up my ass and I'm too happy and content, the only drug I can just sit and stare at a wall as an activity. This is unironically the best thing life has to offer

Attached: 023ca536d1d38ef3589fe56c51a06065.jpg (900x1000, 120K)

>tfw permanent brainfog from weed and psychedelics
2 months of abstained use and has not gone down at all
i thought this shit was a scare myth wtf bros

Attached: 1534093386656.jpg (900x900, 263K)

I don't think I should be doing more benzos, really.

But why do I get so full of energy, bliss, and focus in the days after a heavy night of stimming? Shouldn't it be opposite?

I kind of like it, but it scares me when I start thinking of killing myself.

Attached: tumblr_pdwxb03ECn1x4bzhjo1_400.png (400x533, 102K)