Do you like greasy hair ?

Do you like greasy hair ?
I don't wash often so my hair are greasy, but I find it more pleasant to touch and overall prettier. It gives a nice shiny effect too

Attached: IMG_5420.jpg (350x404, 25K)

i like it if you have naturally thick hair. it looks weird when the hair is thin and greasy

Thick hair are better indeed. They're greasy but you don't see the skin underneath

Greasy hair are kinda cute I guess. Not washing is less.

i hate how greasy hair feels and looks
and it gives me pimples
the fuck is wrong with you guys

Maybe I just used myself to the feel/sight
I have to wash them every two days for them not to grease, so I quickly gave up after a few years

Not washing your hair isnt rly healthy too...

I know but I can't force myself, so I just live like that and wondered if others thought like me

I have really thick red hair and it's difficult to control unless it's been unwashed for a couple days. I rinse it every day but I don't wash. Four days without washing seems to be the sweet spot where it's easier to manage and ten days is when it begins to retain too much moisture and I need to wash. I use a matte pomade.

yea i actually like that look. i like girls that are slightly dirty, but not filthy. plus it smells good. natural girl musk is more intoxicating than any perfume

Oh that's some useful advice here. It's true that it's easier to manage because my hair just do anything they want when they're clean. I didn't know about the pomade at all, I'll look into that

I have short hair by the way. It's long enough where doing this sort of routine is necessary. I feel like pomade with long hair would be really messy but I've never tried. Maybe if you only use it at the root. Pic related is similar to mine, same texture.

Attached: 324432432432.jpg (400x400, 38K)

I don't like the artificial smells they put in everything nowadays. But just using water is not enough, so I just try to wash every 1/2 weeks. Maybe every month for hair

if you want more guys to pay attention to you, use something that smells like coconut. we all love coconut, i dont know why but that's just how it is, its an addicting smell.

I didn't know about that coconut effect, and I don't even remember the smell of it
But I'll try that one day or another, thanks

Wash your fucking hair. I have a friend that says she washes her hair every 2 weeks or so and she looks like a fucking crackwhore. This is partially because of the way she dresses but for real i swear to god wash ur fucking hair because it literally just makes it look like you' re too fucking lazy to take proper care of yourself

That's some nice hair
I have longer hair so it takes time to take care of, but if the pomade can help I'll try it

Even if I wash them today, they'll be greasy again in two days, so I find that a huge waste of time. I don't look like a crackwhore though, I'm just dressing casually

damn I want you to sit on my mouth and force me to smell your badly washed genitals all day long until I suffocate and die

As a black person, naturally greasy hair is such a bizarre concept. You just go about life and your hair becomes greasy over time?

That's exactly what happens. In the past I tried different shampoo to improve the condition of my hair but in the end it just gens greasy really fast and I can't do anything about it

now go home and get your fucking shinebox
woah woah woah

Outside? No. Inside? yes.

Why not outside ?

Cuz it will gross people out.

Not false
I don't go outside that often anyway

MOTHA FUCKIN MUTT
YOU YOU PIECE OF SHIT

Unwashed hair repulses me

If i do not wash my hair, i can run my hand across my head and pick up so much grease that it leaves a handprint on glass.

ew ew ew ew you fucking neckbeard

Yea when I put my head on glass it leaves marks too, but I rarely have the occasion to do that so it isn't really inconvenient

That's weird. But I guess that's why you don't have to moisturize your hair everyday like black people do. But it does mean you have to wash your hair way more than we do.

>I don't wash often
having a naturally greasy scalp is one thing but not washing or showering is disgusting, I hope your hair falls out

I didn't know black people had to moisturize their hair. In the end, both are annoying

I hope not though...