Why are faggots so obnoxious and act even more priggishly then used up roasties...

Why are faggots so obnoxious and act even more priggishly then used up roasties? They already offer nothing of value to society, are a genetic dead-end and then gotta act like they're the shit even though nobody wants to be within 100m range of them? faggots explain yourselves? what made you this way?

Attached: 1565610656526m.jpg (1024x768, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X9QiHlEC22U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

God made them subhuman faggots because they weren't thankful to God and didn't want anything to do with Him. So God gave them over to their materialistic degenerate inner fetishes.
>source
Romans 1

Why are faggots spreading like wildfire? Is something in our water/food supply causing he gay? Is it lack of religion?

is that jenny? she's so cute

these girls are and would be 100x more cute if they didnt do the onions scream face

Attached: desu.png (641x408, 678K)

thats jenny you dumb dumb
youtube.com/watch?v=X9QiHlEC22U

sorry im not a fan of egirls
but wow i forgot s oy was changed to onions

Is the other girl Lindsay Ellis?

Hey look, it's Pedodan Olson.

It's the onions grimace.

The onions grimace.

Back in ye olde medieval times, fags and dykes would be halled off to either become nuns and priests or be burned alive for inevitably diddling kids. It was a better time and everyone learned to do gods blessing.

Now they diddle kids and say it's empowering.

basedoy

>fags and dykes would be halled off to either become nuns and priests
that explains the pedo plague christcucks have been having to deal with

The ssooyy grimace.

Giving someone attention is giving them power.
They can't compete with males or females so they have to try other things to get the power they lack and crave.

I'm gay and I'm disgusted by this sorta shit. Being gay is not normal, it's an abnormality. It's beyond how we've reached the point where these fuckers can have parades where they walk down a street half-naked promoting being gay.
>B-but society should still treat fags normally, how is right that people treat them like garbage and attack them
I can half-agree with this. The problem is that a large portion of fags are just complete degenerates and are pedos. I can only agree with this in the sense that you shouldn't be treated as if its your fault that you turned out gay, I can understand parents being disappointed in their offspring being gay but I do not think it is fair that people get disowned for being gay.

TL;DR End faggotry and whatever causes it

any idea what the fuck that is? is this guy a skinwalker?

Attached: alien.jpg (1024x768, 238K)

School teachers molest kids at a rate 7 times higher then any religious group does, while the catholics try their damndest to stop ot from happening any more.

You're drinking the koolaid while thinking you haven't.

>genetic dead-end
surely you can see the irony in this. also, why can't you faggots let people just enjoy their lives? this is what we call cope user.

>School teachers molest kids at a rate
LMAO when you find out the rate at which homos do this.

>why can't you faggots let people just enjoy their lives
Only if each and every one of them stops becoming obnoxious, which is impossible. Business as usual it is, then.

so i mean, you're going to burn through your day seething about a bunch of people you consider genetic dead-ends... why?

Because they're pozzing up all of my media and I want them to stop.

Huh? I only ever get angry at obnoxious ones IRL. Some faggots have the decency to be quiet. I think you've become too retarded defending these fags who only care about themselves and started putting words in peoples' mouths.