So,I met this girl on a dating website, who's around a 4/10 but she can be a 7/10 easily if she lost like 20 pounds...

So,I met this girl on a dating website, who's around a 4/10 but she can be a 7/10 easily if she lost like 20 pounds, (pic related if she did, just with more of a chubby face). She's into anime, vidya, horrors and 80s comedy and also The Smiths, I've genuinely never met a girl so perfect, she lives like an hour away from me, but she's moving to Warwick which is roughly the same distance. We called and talked and talked and talked, until we suddenly started talking about previous lovers, she told me she only had one boyfriend in the past and I told her, i've had not really any girlfriends in the last 3 years. she said
>If you ever need advice with women just ask me
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?? I THOUGHT EVERYTHING WAS GOING WELL, WE LIVE CLOSE, WE HAVE A LOT IN COMMON, IM MORE FUCKING ATTRACTIVE THAN HER AND I'M SO FUCKING NICE TO HER, WHY IS THIS FUCKING HAPPENING, SERIOUSLY, WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?

>Inb4 she's a slut
She's had only one boyfriend in her life, and she watches anime and studies Psychology also got an A* in maths and english

her being a slut is unlikely.

Attached: 31429be21a89ebbf8a55a003341e66de.jpg (865x1080, 129K)

>I told her, i've had not really any girlfriends in the last 3 years.
u told her ur an incel, no wonder she bailed

you were "nice to her" - there's your problem.

This isn't a plausible reason to give up on me, we had so much chemistry, could this really be the reason, user? Could a girl really be this petty?

>she only had 1 boyfriend
>her being a slut is unlikely
How naive

>Could a girl really be this petty?
You must not know many girls, huh user

Fuck you user, i'm not falling for you shitty chad dilema shit, why would be a confident cunt score you women, yes I've seen the social experiments, but we're talking about a relationship, not a quick fuck.

>This isn't a plausible reason
are u serious?
for a woman, even if virgin let's say, hearing you are unsuccessful with other women makes her dry up like a prune and instantly see you as non sexual and grotesque

lemme redpill u further, even YOUR WIFE and GF wanna see other women give glances at u bc women constantly need to be reassured they made the right choice and also women libido is fueled by other women libido

further, women barely like men physically, to know if they do they judge by other women's opinion

which is why some really ugly guys slay tons in some social circles bc they had a snowball effect and got popular

Well, she's 19, so I didn't expect her not to have at least one in the past.

OP, I think you still have a chance with her. You need to show to her that you have interest in her. What she said about helping you with girls is likely because you've never shown romantic interest in her, so she assumes you want nothing with her.
You have to be flirtatious with a girl if you want her to know you're interested. Otherwise you're just going to get friend-zoned.

I suppose I did say the wrong thing. Too late now though user, I wouldn't suppose you had a way to bounce back from this, she still talks to me, so I hope I can get out of this bubble that she's placed me in so I can maybe have a chance with her.

I do, I compliment her, call her cute and other stuff, if I do anything more than that, i'll be seen as forceful or creepy in her eyes. btw she also said, if she wanted to go out, she'd want to go to a club, what does this mean, I pondered about it, and came to the conclusion that she'd like to get drunk and go back to an appartment or something, maybe it's because she doesnt want to be alone with me at the same time though.

just pretend it didn't happen and be cool and then ask her out in a bit

even if she thinks in a friendly manner, just get her drunk and her inhibition will vanish

Easier said than done, before I do that, I'll have to make sure she feels the same way, otherwise it will damage our relationship even more, and what she said there, isn't a good sign.

nigga it's just some fat chick u met on a dating site, what relationship
if she says no then move on

Fuck you, I rarely get anything like this, is it so wrong I want to keep it.

lol this is your problem right here.

you are trying to "protect" something that doesn't even exist (a relationship with her).

Lucifer is right. if she says no, then you move on. if she says yes, you're in.

Compliments aren't flirting you idiot. Calling her cute isn't flirting either. You have to be sassy and show a little bit of a sex drive.
Goddamn herbivore men.

Okay, I see where you're coming at, but the thing is you dont see where im coming at. I can't just move on, we're literally perfect for eachother, I doubt I'll find another girl like her. so am I an idiot for trying to protect that, maybe, but I will nonetheless.

the issue is this attachment and fear of losing a chance is probably making u come off as an even bigger incel

>we're literally perfect for eachother
u are borderline delusional man

>A* in maths and english
are you saying this mean something lol?

ask how to make a girl happy or some shit and then do that to/with her in a few days/week. Observe her reaction and report back here, soldier

Attached: nice_one.png (500x332, 153K)

Garbage advice. She already told you what to do here . Take her out to a club then go fuck her brains out.

And if she's not into it, she was using you. They're fucking chameleons, "perfect for each other" is a ruse.

It means she isn't just some dumb whore, who got fucked in high school.

>was a dumb whore who got fucked by her math and english teacher during high school