Would you rather date a white or yellow bimbo...

would you rather date a white or yellow bimbo? you have to pick one and you dont know what your kids will look like because she will never show you her childhood photos

Attached: image.jpg (1125x1386, 1.26M)

>yellow bimbo
can you please post some images? I need them for... research

sure user, here are some more original pics

Attached: image.jpg (1125x1386, 1.25M)

she really looks like a sex doll at this point

Attached: image.jpg (1125x1377, 1.12M)

too few Asians do the bimbo look

Asian for sure

yellow is a sign of jaundice. yellow people are genetically inferior. please enjoy this gif.

Attached: jesus crist dildo.gif (370x263, 1.96M)

Why do faggots always use that gross white lotion-y lube? Why cant they use clear oily lube like everyone else?

I love to imagine you slamming your desk and spilling your coffee over this.

yellow bimbo with no hesitation

The issue with yellow bimbos is that they are much more obsessive about taking photos of themselves, so you will need to be constantly playing photographer everywhere you go, every meal, every time you do anything. She will pose for 5 or 10 photos then want to look at them, criticise your pics, and pose for 20 more. Then she will look at and edit the photos on her phone while you eat or enjoy the park you went to or whatever.
White bimbos just want to be your sex doll.

yellow
gal girls are my toxic male fantasy

Attached: 1552366384965.jpg (928x1280, 247K)

If thas was case I would consider this as her thing she would like to do, I would too have some hobby like watching move or reading book and of course she should enjoy this time with me and I think that going out like this with her every 3 days as you describe would not be big thing

The one with nice and not forced personality, the honest one. She can look kinky and dress slutty, she can have huge tits or be a complete chestlet, but if she has a shit personality and we won't get along and don't find anything in common together, then it's not gonna work out. Also, I wouldn't start a family with a woman without seeing and knowing her parents.

Her heads probably that small because she's had facial surgery too many times. Sanded that skull too much

Whatev bimboob has the biggest most pendulous breasts

no bimbos. i just wanna date my best friend (female).

that wasnt the question, user. you need to date one. government-mandated orders.

I reject the question!

I think this girl is really hot but in an uncanny valley way that really freaks me out. she makes my peepee hard but also scares my lizard brain.

Attached: image.jpg (1125x1089, 524K)

my best friend (female) is asian like me.

thats cute user, what kind of asian? but you really arent allowed to reject the question, its actually pretty rude desu. would you rather have the asian bimbo?

I choose my best friend (female). You can take your leading questiond back to your notepad, sir.

>every picture you see her in is just another situation in which a man has tried to fuck her

Yellow but never a k*rean, they all look like plastic dolls and the moment they remove their cosmetics they look like this.

Attached: ps-8.jpg (580x374, 25K)

south koreans are obsessed with plastic surgery.
im spanish and my sister was in Japan and South Korea cause of work. the other bitches in the office in South Korea TOLD HER that they got Nose Jobs or Boobs Jobs.

South Korean Woman get for the 18 Birthday a plastic surgery like in other Countrys the 18 Year old get Cars or driver license from the parents!

its fucked up!

no way, is that really the same girl?? this cutie probably looked hideous before she sliced and diced herself to become the doll she is now :)

Attached: image.jpg (1125x1142, 876K)

She has a nice body but a terrifying face. I would much rather prefer a butterface that doesn't evoke the deepest depths of the uncanny valley every time you look at her.