Why aren't you happy?

why aren't you happy?

You live in a fucking first world country, I work my ass everyday just for only 300 dollars per month and you guys act like your life shit?

Pathetic.

Attached: 1566340865013s.jpg (206x250, 8K)

>live in US
>average rent in my state is $1750 per month
>I only make about $800 per month

>why aren't you happy?
tfw no gf
what's the point of living with no gf?

I live in eastern europe and I'm pretty happy.

Attached: 1522829714882.jpg (1440x1080, 709K)

I'm not passionate about anything and it's driving me crazy

It's almost as if things are more expensive here.

Attached: c2bb7bf3ad8b6ed7a988111cbcfc8f62.jpg (564x538, 35K)

>why aren't you happy?
My mentally ill parents destroyed 18 years of my life.

Attached: 1565526814660.jpg (639x541, 40K)

work more hours you fucking lazy ass.

If you aren't happy being single you won't be happy in a relationship

Great, I have enough money to survive.
Now what?

With safety comes boredom and existential concerns.

mine aren't mentally ill, they're just clueless and manipulative
they gave me so much terrible advice, manipulated me emotionally so I do what they want, punished me over inconsequential bullshit
both of them were too dumb for university and worked minimum wage jobs for most of their lives yet they expect me to be a genius with a PhD and $100k salary and get mad when I slip up
look at rich and famous people, none of them grew up in poor shithole families, they were always influential people who gave their offspring an amazing head-start

I cant. I have applied to many other jobs with no success, and I am in uni so I cant work during the day. Besides, even if I work triple the hours I am working now, I would still barely have enough even if I had roommates and would still be in debt.

as if you don't have to live in a city were more than 2000 murders happen every year.

I'm happy. I'm broke, but I'm trying not to be. The game is fun, cant ever know how fun it is if you flip the board.

Move out of Chicago bro. Move to the rural country of Mississippi. It's beautiful.

This US is basically a third world country.
>work min. wage in california
>100% of your money is taken for food + rent + internet + basic amenities (shitty apartment/studio hopefully not in the ghetto
>if you get injured you get a fat ass bill, congratulations you're now in debt
>might get drafted to die for Israel at any moment because zion don loves jewish cock
>if you were born poor or dumb forget college, you can't even save up for it unless you work 80 hours a week sacrificing all your free time and energy for years on end
Why am I not happy? because the system is rigged against me and all I want is my own place, a 20 hour work week and lots of drugs/anime/vidya

Attached: 1457566688251.jpg (350x219, 31K)

This. America has no future for anyone except those who already have a cushion of wealth, and even those people are at risk because all of our money is being drained by the ultra rich. If you have no money, the system is designed to make sure you stay there.

I am generally content and happy though user.

You can finance a trailer home or a big shed that you can comfortably convert to a small home and pay virtually nothing, save yourself the $1750/month. All my bills together are $400/month (internet, power, water, lot rent) ... you're getting kiked. If I had a proper solar setup which costs around $6k-10k and my own land then this would drop down even more and I'd be paying $50/month to survive. I get all of my food from churches or through EBT so that's a non-factor. All in due time...

I live on a third world shithole in fucking South America.

Just because I earn a 1/10 of what an American does, doesnt change the fact that I would gladly keep doing it if I had some form of human companionship at my side.Hell, I would gladly earn half of that if I decent gf to live with.

depressed about the world and how people are born and treated unfairly, some born with 80 IQ and their line of relatives have always been working men and women for somebody else who is smarter.

Smart people are killed in poorer countries because they despise intelligence.

I wish I was intelligent but limited by how fast and big my memory is

I'm from Brazil so fuck you

>meanwhile in Africa
>why aren't you happy? You have the opportunity to work for 300 hundred whole dollars a month, while I drink disease-ridden water, barely having enough food to get by in one of the most hostile countries, and you act like your life is shit? Pathetic.

imagine that but worst. here you go, a third world country. you don't know what you are talking about, user. my country has literraly free unis and I'm at home bc I don't have enough money to go to a fucking free uni
97% of people around my age are without job or studying
not far from where I'm typing now there's people drinking water with sugar bc it's the only thing they have
wake up

>my country has literraly free unis and I'm at home bc I don't have enough money to go to a fucking free uni
What did he mean by this? Obviously it can always get worse, there are still those isolated bands of hunter gatherers on islands subsiding on a shitty lifestyle of sand and rocks, that doesn't mean I should lower my standards and accept living like a fucking peasant forever like I should be happy about it.

I'm not saying that. I'm saying that yeah it's fucked up but it goes waaaay worse than that. Be glad that you are in USA, even flipping burgers

>live in the shittiest part of the united states
>complain about the entire US
lmao, try not being a caliornia subhuman.

money and the things you could get from it are unfulfilling.

Attached: 2f6972ef13f0d1c6b16039c15ab94020.jpg (966x798, 336K)

yeah I'm going to move out dude but I need some savings first

I think food is really fulfilling, user

its really funny to see how you feel more special because you live in a third world country

Attached: 320.jpg (309x376, 73K)

Because I'm lonely and wish I had a family of my own. But I'm a failed normie loser, and I just realised last week how boring I am to be around when I'm "outside" not doing what I enjoy. I'm too anal and I don't do what other people my age do besides get to my cagie every day for wagie. Fucking wine/dine and going clubbing or shopping. Could I be happy if I changed my lifestyle? I think I would find it exhausting and even more suffering.

Attached: 1487479013399.jpg (250x242, 7K)

how I feel what? how thinking your life isn't going nowhere being special? are you really this dumb or this low quality trolling? not even make sense

Ayy lmao JUST be happy. Retard logic.

what about drugs

I'd talk to you about it bro. Things can be better. Let's talk. Got a kik?

>Parents are somewhat rich
>Decide that I want more money to spend on stupid shit
>Work average seven hours a day
>Six days a week
>Make only about 600 euros a month
>Spend it all on smoke, gas and drugs
>went on vacation and spend almost 200 on strippers alone
Cry me a river poor fag

Attached: 1564911143173.jpg (479x364, 170K)

Because I'm short and have a small dick. I will never be happy no matter what.

Why aren't you happy OP? You're not a starving African child barely surviving on rice and muddy water.

>wholesome bro

Attached: 1546606160769.jpg (1080x1080, 140K)

But sopa du macaco makes people happy

i work for 150$

people can be depressed even when they're rich. in fact the richer you get the crazier you become. i'm also an introvert aspie so unable to have a normal social life unless i'm stressing myself to socialize 24/7