Who /ausneets/ here?

Feeling pretty bummed with our board gone. Fuck Cloudflare.

Attached: 1566363943897.png (684x726, 38K)

yeah i'm /ausneet/ here. F to the board. very comfy

Attached: 1520359616917.png (500x500, 92K)

Is Jow Forums still shoahed in straylia

It never was. Optus blocked 8ch at the DNS level but if you just put 8.8.8.8 in resolv.conf everything works fine.

Tfw cenno denied my fucking jobseeker payments i fucking hate these dog cunts

Attached: 1C6045A6-F5BA-492C-8B7B-589EB49C372D.jpg (2048x1152, 200K)

>dog cunts
user are you a "traditional owner of the land?"

>call up job worker to tell them i have an interview
>go to job interview
>get suspended for not attending wfd
>they tell me they need proof of the job interview
>cant report until monday now
i'm hoping i only need to give them a number and they'll call the guy to confirm i did go there, but i seriously question the intelligence of the workers at these job worker places. what did they get you for?

I managed to get a job that gave me a couple hours a week. They suspended me twice for going to work, even after telling them.
Work for the dole manager also threatened to get me suspended for taking a phone call from a place I had applied to previously.

Shits fucked

crikey cunts why is it so hard to access Jow Forums in australia.

it's not if you aren't a brainlet. All you have to do is google it.

Attached: 1553214707914.gif (785x757, 824K)

I work for centrelink and shit is fucked. We're super understaffed and half the people that work there are lazy mums who are brainlets. I try my best to make sure this shit doesn't happen but I'm dealing with 3 other people down the line who have fucked up in any call.

Literally Google it as in use Google's DNS.

Cenno taken over by the /ausneet/ maennerbund.

I've found it's the jobsearch agencies that are the main issue and centrelink give us no chance to fight back without fucking up a whole day and stressing me the fuck out.
They expect me to spend $30 every 2nd week to get to their fucking shop in town just to tell them I've applied for jobs and been to 2 interviews.
I told them I needed that money for an actual interview and they suspended me. I'm fully employed now but the Gov is being taken for a ride by those places. Which are also mostly single mothers with a token minority.

try cloudflare

I knew u larping wagies where from robot
Lmao kys

Yeah once they got privatized everything went to shit. They weren't perfect back then but they weren't as bad as this. Some of them will say a person got a job even if they haven't so that they get a bonus subsidy from the government. Blame the liberals honestly.

I'm a larping wagie from /gghq/ though.

And I'm falcuck suck me off at Coffs bp ashlee

The Australian gov't is tyrannical

>CHAD stralia had a board
Wtf I never knew

It's winter in reverse land right? Must be comfy af. Do you have snow?

NEETs, can I apply for a christmas casual job by lying and telling them I can work until february, but then leave in late october? I want to visit relatives in europe and stay for christmas. What's the worst that could happen to me if I leave?

If you lads are looking for somewhere to go now your boards gone, a lot of boards headed to julay.world as a bunker.

Dumb cunts if you want a job with easy money just go to an employment agency. Toll got me a job at a pharmeceutical factory where I chuck little medicine boxes into a tub then chuck that tub onto a conveyer belt, all for $45 an hour, 8 hours a day, 5 days a week. It's the easiest shit and I make bank so I can still live a normal life working like everyone else and afford to spend money on whatever hobby I have

some places but not usually in major cities

Kiwi here, I really like your native animals but I'm kind of glad I dont have to worry about them. I hear about New zealanders moving over there all the time because "muh money" what happens to them over there?