Good morning brobots. Post your saturday breakfast

Good morning brobots. Post your saturday breakfast
>cafe con leche
>papaya juice
>cereal and milk

Attached: Screenshot_20190824-104354_Gallery.jpg (1080x799, 728K)

Oats with home-made jam

Day 3 of constipation, literally gained 2lbs on the scale. Not eating anything.

Your breakfast looks like shit, user. But I can't really talk. I made a turkey sandwich. (turkey, pepperjack, whole grain bread, mayo and pickles)
I had unsweetened black tea and kombucha with it.

It is 3am and I just had some cocopops, does that count ?

bacon, eggs, toast, coffee. might have some cereal in a bit.

did you make the jam? i've got a big ass rhubarb plant in my yard and I love rhubarb jam but I've never tried making preserves

Homemade Avocado toast and fruit salad

The same, but with toasts or croissants.

a piece of 90% dark chocolate and a glass of red wine followed up by black coffee so my family doesn't know i started drinking at 7:00AM

Kefir, eggs, and potatos with some tea.

>cocopops
i just had a bowl of somewhat comparable but infinitely superior corn pops in warm milk with sliced strawberry. jelly, user?

Attached: 6000196779983.jpg (325x460, 38K)

Peanut butter sandwich and two glasses of black tea

>did you make the jam? i've got a big ass rhubarb plant in my yard and I love rhubarb jam but I've never tried making preserves
My mom did

Breakfast of champions
Desu

Attached: 3B063786-FE5D-48E6-9FF2-E5130D7B1652.jpg (1242x2208, 262K)

A cigarette and whatever leftovers i have from yesterday

I literally just had a purple sipp and that's it, am also constipated

Goddamn do I love me some rhubarb.
My grandma used to make this delicious rhubarb pie from her garden and I loved it so much. That tangy flavor is pure kino. Just try not to poison yourself

Attached: 1563751081092.jpg (1230x1211, 431K)

ewww hairy fembot

Not eating breakfast today because I'll be pigging out on based spicy tendies from Wendy's this evening.

Coffee with milk you stupid nig

i woke up at around lunch time. making chicken salad right now. its cooling down atm, in about a half hour more ill add mayo and chow down

coffe and creamer. half a teaspoon of sugar and fasting till dinner time. as per usual.

Egg pancakes with coffee

I tried making Omurice.
Nailed the fried ketchup rice, but the omelette broke apart when I took it out the pan. Tasted great though.

Attached: 20190824_150517~2.jpg (2820x2557, 1.29M)