Molyneux on "incel" slur

Why has Molymeme been totally ON POINT since converting to Christianity?

youtube.com/watch?v=kMpjP67MbyA

>The Deep Nastiness of the "Incel" Slur - and the Damage Caused by "Alpha Males"

The 'incel' slur is retarded, and it has significantly lowered the quality of discourse on this board. Basically if you disagree with someone, they will just call you "incel" or say something like "that is why you're an incel" or whatever. As a result of this, people will pre-emptively accuse those of being an incel and poison the debate/argument as it immediately starts. Then, the opponent will be so focused on explaining how he is not an incel, but for some reason posts on an alleged 'incel board' which is even worse, as it implies he's a failed normie who deliberately seeks out people he sees as inferior to him just to stroke his own ego.

And for the record, I copulated with 3 different women (not paid, but consensual and drug-free) and in one case it was without a condom. =)

Attached: molyjew.jpg (768x1024, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mediaite.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Screen-Shot-2016-10-12-at-4.54.27-PM.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Basically if you disagree with someone, they will just call you "incel" or say something like "that is why you're an incel"

Most people call you incel for your deluded and warped views on women and relationships, not for merely disagreeing user

fuck off stefan

>Most people call you incel for your deluded and warped views on women and relationships, not for merely disagreeing user
hey welcome to the internet young man, i see youre new here

Nah, when Molyneux was going off on twitter there were a shitload of screeching women calling him incel and telling him to have sex.

Nice COPE you got there, INCEL

>Most people call you incel for your deluded and warped views on women and relationships, not for merely disagreeing user

incorrect. i rarely talk about women or relationships. i am not interested in getting a gf because i don't want to reproduce. nice assumption though, incel

PROTIP:
1. educate yourself
2. go outside
3. get help
4. have sex

what the heck? the dude literally has a daughter

>since converting to Christianity?
I thought he was supposed to be smart.

They was you post is enough to tell you're an incel, it's like the virgin walk

finding faith is smart. better than believing in psuedo-intellectual rick and morty pessimism and assuming we know everything about life, spirituality, and the universe because of reddit and neil degrasse tyson.

>They was you post

relax bud, don't you have an 8th grade english class to get back to?

>I thought he was supposed to be smart.
i think it's a fake conversion. a lot of famous people do pretend to be christian because it benefits them a lot

especially political leaders

>if you don't believe in some guy in a desert thousands of miles away being the savior of humanity, you must be a pessimist
Well I can say for sure that you're not smart.

Hes not a christian, he is a grifter. Of he was christian his channel would transform into a purley christian one. He would talk about scripture and bring in church leaders. He is a grifter, so he will be athiest again if it makes more money.

if you believe in things like evolution or the big bang, either way you're taking a leap of faith in lack on serious evidence. cope all you want, but id rather believe that there's more to this life than a pessimistic world view and a lack of anything beyond what we have on this earth.

>noooo not my rick and morty
>youre dumb!
lmao

Attached: 1560299864862.jpg (765x801, 55K)

>we don't know everything so we better believe anything
How about some fucking P R O O F my dude?
what you want me to hope for your specific religion to be true? That doesn't make it true. I need a reason to believe in this shit. I don't disbelieve because of pessimism I just don't believe every random idea. It's not smart to place bets on things you know nothing about.

I dunno. I think it's more plausible than all the stuff written in bible.

>genetics, and the entire foundation of agriculture and animal husbandry lack evidence, but some guy walking on water and coming back from the dead is perfectly reasonable
I was wrong. You're not just not smart, you're completely retarded.
>nooooooooo not my desert jew on a stick!
cope harder

Faith is defined as "strong belief in God or in the doctrines of a religion, based on spiritual apprehension rather than proof." It doesn't mean we believe anything we hear from other people just because with have faith in a higher being. For most people that believe in Jesus or god, it's about spirituality more than "religion" per say. What does any atheist or agnostic have to lose by "placing bets" on an all loving god? Self-respect? Pride?

evolution happens within our life times, and we have the fucking fossil record. Are you talking about abiogenesis you absolute mong? because it is possible to get self-replicating molecules from non living matter.
The big bang is just an extrapolation based on the fact that the universe is expanding.

Being an open atheist is a pseud move. Being an atheist but being spiritual and giving lip service to a denomination is the big brain move.

Shut up incel
Have sex you disgusting subhuman virgin

>in lack on serious evidence.

There is plenty evidence that suggests that things like evolution and big bang are real but I have a feeling that you don't care anyway

If you act like an incel, don't be surprised when somebody calls you an incel.

You're putting human logic on the idea of a higher being. Calling someone retarded as a means to sound like your speaking facts instead of being civil in trying to persuade otherwise probably isn't the best move either.

>his channel would transform into a purley christian one
nonsense bud. plenty of christians don't obsess over jesus 24/7

>you can't explain God therefor he's real!!!!

Attached: 1556707850596.png (800x600, 70K)

>id rather believe
it's not about what you want to believe, it's about what is actually the most rational belief

A hallmark of self-deceiving cowards is their acceptance of authority as their truth - rather than the truth as their authority.

I can't even define an "all loving god" but I know there are no man made gods that fit the bill. YHVH is especially cruel. any religion that claims hell exists as a place of infinite torture proves that their god is not all loving.
But why would I have reason to believe christianity to be true anyways, the bible? not gonna cut it.
You're asking me to just delusionally hope that something is true and that that makes you smart for doing so.
If you must know I'm inclined towards beliving that the universe itself is what religions would refer to as god, and I'm also inclined towards ideas about any deity humans have ever thought up existing all at once. That doesn't make these ideas true, helpful, or meaningful.

>If you act like an incel
not what is happening. what happens is that people assume those who disagree with them are 'incels' for literally no other reason beyond grouping all things you dislike into one category

Ah yes, the good old "I was being totally reasonable, why are you being a meanie!?"
Well shit bro, you were off to a horrible start with "Either you're a christian or you're a rick and morty pessimist", and then got off to an even worse step with "belief in evolution is unfounded and totally the same as belief in christianity". No shit I'm going to call you a retard, man, you're practically asking for it!

Can you give an example?
Originallioll

>fossil records
do tell more about your 100% non-faith based evidence of everything on earth.

from what ive read in the past and more recently, there's "observational evidence" that support existing theories of the big bang, but no factual evidence. Even as a christian I do find things like evolution interesting. There isn't absolute certainty in evolution, but if it was a thing, I'm sure there's some reason god could come into play. I've heard others perspectives on where god and evolution come into play, Whether or not it does or doesn't still interesting.

as i type and see this, that isn't me you moron. save your paragraphs, i type in lowercase letters for in case of confusion.

Friendly reminder that incels are Reddit refugees after their subreddit got banned.

Is there a bigger trend-hopping sellout in the history of e-celebs?

sure. posting literally any politically incorrect opinion. you'll eventually be accused of being an "incel" even if you're the exact opposite.

if Donald Trump came on Jow Forums and started posting, he'd be called an "incel" a lot

>Friendly reminder that incels are Reddit refugees after their subreddit got banned
t. newfag

>observational evidence" that support existing theories of the big bang, but no factual evidence

That's literally how scientific theory works nigga, evolution, big bang etc are the theories best supported by the currently known evidence, thats what science is, just the best fit theory that explains our observations

That's correlation, alot of incels have reactionary beliefs so holding them will make you look like an incel

we have literally seen evolution in insects and birds. Retards might call this "micro-evolution" the fossil record is how we show micro-evolution into macroevolution. or we could just call it evolution
either way the theory of evolution that living things inheirit different genes and these genes change over time until one population of what was once the same species is unable to produce viable offspring with a separate population resulting in speciation is a true real thing that has been observed and it is easy to see how all of life has evolved with what we know from the fossil record and other data.

>that isn't me you moron
And what a fucking shame that is, because "You're putting human logic on the idea of a higher being." is the only smart move here. Instead, I see you've just doubled down on your retardation.

You can shitpost all you like, you can't rewrite history

Attached: 1384320947871.png (1920x1200, 79K)

it's fraudulent and fallacious thinking

not to mention many of their so-called 'reactionary' beliefs are staunchly politically correct

there are radical leftist "incels" although a lot of those people just let some guy stick a dick in their butt, and call it sex

i do think getting fucked in the anus still makes a guy an incel

We were here, we just didn't use the word incel. This has been a part of Jow Forums since before elliot.

>there are radical leftist "incels"

Either right wing incels are much more vocal or there's more of them, you don't hear much of leftist incels

Almost as retarded as saying that while we are just hairless apes, we'll magically have star trek society if we get rid of christianity.

>Almost as retarded as saying that while we are just hairless apes, we'll magically have star trek society if we get rid of christianity.
Good thing nobody here, literally nobody here, has claimed that.
I bet you felt real clever typing up that post, kek.

>you don't hear much of leftist incels

you are really proving your own biases here

you believe this because you WANT it to be true

all homosexual males are incels, unless they put their cock in a vagina. letting a guy bugger your anus doesn't count as sex

you really can't prove your claim AT ALL

please, post evidence

>Either right wing incels are much more vocal
men are on average more right wing than women

women can't really be incels

this can easily explain the disparity by itself

see:
mediaite.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Screen-Shot-2016-10-12-at-4.54.27-PM.jpg

Most people who spout dumb shit like "desert dwelling religion" do think that though. Pretty sure you did at a time, didnt cha? Aw, dont gotta lie to me, you know I'm right deep in your noggin.

I mean, would christianity be any different if it was developed on a mountain? How about a seacoast? Would christianity be better if it was founded in a house, with a mouse?

WE call you incel because you are a diseased lunatic who wants to hurt women. You are subhuman trash and don't belong in society in any way shape or form.
INCEL

He is still a grifter. His politics and beliefs change to pander, not out of his own research.

>when you gotta strawman just to cope
lmao my dude. Your go to move was to over simplify your opponent's position to something that is easy to ridicule. "It's my way or rick and morty pessimism". It's only natural I would show you how ridiculous that is by doing the same to your faith. But the location, thousands of miles away actually matters quite a lot in christianity. The only way to get into heaven is through acceptance of Jesus Christ. But what about the people that weren't in that desert? How on Earth would they ever hear about him? It wasn't until 400 years AD that Christianity really took off in Europe. It wasn't till a thousand years later that the Amerindians heard the Good Word, and even then it was just a handful of them. Wasn't till much later that Africans and East Asians heard it. So did they just all go to hell, or have their soul perish because they didn't accept something that they couldn't? Just for thousands of years, millions of people can't be saved? That's a ridiculous thing to believe. At least to get into Elysium or Valhalla all you had to do was be courageous. At least Anubis would simply weigh your heart based on your actions, not your beliefs. It's why so many people are merely "spiritual", or that consider themselves christians, but choose to interpret the tales within it as allegories, because they quite reasonably accept that while there are good things in the faith, there are also a lot of really ridiculous things, some actively negative. Personally, I reject all beliefs that merely believing in Jesus Christ is all it takes, or that it's even needed to save yourself from damnation.
That aside, we really would benefit scientifically if we had less idiots like you that seems to think evolution is some crazy leap of faith. Understanding of evolution is essential for agriculture, animal husbandry, and for medicine.

>t. cum brained incel

All women should be put into death camps

>All women should be put into death camps

Who are you going to have sex with if all women are ded

Invent androids

I've transcended beyond primitive monkey needs such as sex. Especially when w*men are shit/no effort at it

Goddamn, It's still this easy to trigger you fedorafags even after all this time.
Not the original user.
"Zombie jew in the desert" is the oldest ad hominem you guys have, and death metal star trek is unironically what fedorafags have believed will happen if christianity was destroyed outright. They honestly still do.
Most atheist don't give a fuck about evolution or science else race realism wouldn't be a no-no topic and fraudulent claims in climate change wouldn't be hushed up. Science is a ramshackled hammer that atheist use to blungeon unknowledgable christians with that backfires on them as much as it doesn't.
You answered your own damn question you fucking retard, its called the good word because it was intended to spread. Thats why we have missionaries. This shit your talking about was answered 1700 years ago and a simple quick look at it on google could answer all those statements you brought up.
Genetic fallacy 101.
Never said shit about evolution, thats a straw man fallacy.
I honestly think fedorafags learn so many damn fallacies so they can use them at any given time and call any argument against them a fallacy.
Furthermore, we were doing pretty damn fine with agriculture, medicines, domestication and tons of other things without Darwin but we definately need it now?
Christian Christian Christian Christian. Its always christians to you guys, they live rentfree in your head. You fags screams about the old testement but when someone tells you "ever talk to a jew about that?" Its a face of terror and evasion after evasion of answering the goddamn question. You're not an atheist. You're an anti-christian and thats that.

I don't understand why the left is now so deeply obsessed with their opponents being supposed virgins and incels. Having sex has become a matter of political righteousness, but they cannot ever explain why. They have no explanation for why they're doing this. Nothing.

>I don't understand why the left is now so deeply obsessed with their opponents being supposed virgins and incels

because they're all about gay sex

being an "incel" is the worst thing in the world, they imply (except for being 'racist' or 'sexist' or whatever)

so basically the incels of the left bend over, spread their cheeks, and take a big fat cock in their anus. they think that's "sex" but it isn't

this isn't a left or right thing, so fuck off with the politics. this is a normie vs loser thing.

High words from a person who thinks the universe magically came from nothing

Well, what can I say. MOST PEOPLE ARE COMPLETE RETARDS. They have NO counter-arguments to what the other person says, and they try to invalidate what was said and make the other person silent with slurs, name calling, mockery, insinuating it was a bait or making retarded faces like Molydick in that picture related. DON'T THEY FUCKING GET IT, THAT DOING THOSE THINGS ONLY PROVES THAT THEY HAVE NO COUNTER-ARGUMENTS AND THAT THE OTHER PERSON IS RIGHT???

Also you are a nasty whore, for having fucked so many women.

Anyone else fight in the lipstick twitter wars?

Attached: 1427548402176.jpg (499x499, 77K)

I like that your post doesn't actually touch anything in my post, and is just pure unfiltered butt hurt. kek

i think they get personally offended when you say something they disagree with.

if they could logically refute it, they would. instead, they hurl insults and it assuages their cognitive dissonance, somehow

No they are not obsessed. They just assume that all the right-wing supporters are incel virgins and USE THAT TO INVALIDATE WHATEVER THEY WANT TO SAY, AS IF WHAT INCEL VIRGIN SAYS COULD NOT HAVE ANY KIND OF RELIABILITY. It's just the same IDIOTISM you can see among the right-wing, when those people try to invalidate what a left-wing person says by telling them that they are "basedboys", "faggots" or "degenerates" as if what a sensitive male, homosexual or sexually deviant person says has no reliability.

THIS IS HOW RETARDED PEOPLE ARE TODAY. IT IS THE IDIOLUTION ON ITS WAY.

>i think they get personally offended when you say something they disagree with.
It could be that in some cases too. Mostly, I think they just have no counter-arguments, and try to invalidate what was said by the means listed, as what was said could be in the way of them getting what they want.

>are "basedboys",
It was supposed to be "s0yb0ys".

just do sex

Because your concerns on indians and polynesians being aware of the gospel is one of the most talkes about points in theology. Instead of doing the simplest of researches, you continue to stay ignorant as if that allows you to use it as a weapon at any moment.

You respond with a long ass reply. I smack your neckbeard off and you reply with a sentence trying to be snide.

ironically men created the term incel

Fun fact about Evolution.

In Evolution the meaning of life is to pass on your genes.

Christians have formed a society that breeds early and often with a far higher birth rate than ANY atheist society. Larping along is not just beneficial, it is literally the next step in Evolution because it produces the most via me offspring.

You can cling to your "truth" all you want. The Christians already won. What happened a million years ago is a doctrine the Christians can merely "reinterpret." And many sects already have. Even most Jews.

Attached: 37l88o.jpg (500x556, 65K)

t. anally obliterated incel

>But don't you see! Thousands of people having to do all sorts of mental gymnastics just to answer a really simple problem proves that it's not ridiculous at all!
lol. It's almost as if people realize there is a massive flaw in the entire premise of the religion. But of course, you don't want to admit that, so you keep screaming "neckbeard!" and "fallacy!" instead of facing it. Hell, you don't even give me your own opinion, just "people talk about it." If you were confident on your faith you would have a answer, but alas, you dodge the matter.

Fun Fact: Evolution doesn't actually present any "meaning" to life.
Fun Fact: In the first world, most people are christians in the loosest form of the term. In the third world, people reproduce due to factors unrelated to Christianity.
Fun fact: China and India have the largest populations and are Atheists and Hinduists, respectively.

rebrand for donations

Those "Christian" nations in the turd world sure do have a high birth rate. I agree totally. As do those religious Muslims and Hindus.

Not China though. One of the lowest birth rates on Earth.

This world belongs to those who are born. You can hurry up and die now. You failed your biological imperative.

>You can hurry up and die now. You failed your biological imperative.
Guess you're doubling down on your butt hurt now, nice.

Simple question.

I think we would all agree if there IS no God, than an atheist invented religion.

So, Why? And did it work?

I would guess to make a society function, and clearly it did.

>jesus dies
>the news is spread
>it gets to certain people at different times because it is the christian path.

Faggot, are you 13? This is one of the most discussed subjects on christianity and is one of the most brought up and then smacked down points you fedora tippers brimg up. Next you'll ask me "who made god!?" Because you're that much of a mental midget.

Question: why are atheists so terrified about questioning jews on their faith? They go on and on and on about christianity and they'll apologetically critique islam (then white guilt dance about how not racist they are) but when judaism is brought up to the likes of Matt Dilihunty and Sam Harris all act like you just saw c'thulu and evade the question like Mohammed Ali Why?

>it gets to certain people at different times
And no mention of what happens to them, which is the core question. Nice job.
>more strawmanning
I don't poke fun at jews or muslims, because there aren't jews or muslims in this thread. Go ahead, link me to every post made by a jew or a muslim here. The thread is about a christian, so I just made a remark about christianity. Next thing I know there are at least 3 of you getting all butt hurt because I called you dumb. You really must be blind with rage!

I'm a Jew. Have at me, bro.

this thread is literally all braindead cringy larpers

The fact that you're still here baffles me. Here's a (You), dedicated fedoratard.

What the fuck is your deal with cutting off people's dicks, man? Where the fuck do you get off calling yourself God's chosen people? What the fuck was up with God telling Abraham to kill his son and then going "it's just a prank bro, don't actually do it"? Like I get that he was testing his faith, but come the fuck on man, tell the man to jump off a cliff and then catch him or something, don't tell him to kill his own son.
I'm here for your tears, bro. You keep giving them to me. At least the other two had the sense to call it quits after getting laughed at by everyone else.

I'm not answering it because I already told you a quick google search answers it for you. You don't want an answer, you want a gotcha moment. Check it out, augustine goes into great detail about it. I know you won't cause you're a faggot.

Of the hundreds of thousands of debates out their, dawkins only debated one rabbi, and it was on a tame subject. When confronted with this subject, no atheist has the balls to admit that they won't "debate" them becaue they're terrified of being considered a racist anti-semite. Deep down, you are a libshit faggot white guilter who attacks christianity because its a white mans religion and makes you feel good to attack it.

He looks really good in this video

Thank you for the (You) brother. "fedoratard" worked like a charm.

Jow Forums and general alt-right online culture started this shit with the SJW / cuck stuff. Discourse at least in the US is caught in a race to the bottom, and it was started and fueled for quite a while by people who are now getting some of the same treatment as the left realizes taking the high road is pointless.

AS long as you keep being butthurt I will be here to witness it my man.

Attached: MJ popcorn.gif (267x200, 308K)

Ayup. As long as you keep seething fedoratard, ill keep this thread open.

I got all day, Mr. Projector.

>Lets have a serious discussion about how we shit talk each other on a mongolian spear-fishing forum
>This actual fuckin post

That's kinda sad, but I do like seeing you sperg out at others, so keep it up based ragelet.

The only sad thing here are your pathetic attempts at damage control, kek.

>Mr. Projector
>pathetic attempts at damage control

Sure thing, ragelet.

>proof proof proof proof source source source evidence proof proof proof
how about you prove that an objective reality exists independently of my own consciousness
have fun with it you dumb fucking retard and remember to cite your sources