I know we're all losers and khvs here but did any of you expect your life to turn out this way as a kid...

I know we're all losers and khvs here but did any of you expect your life to turn out this way as a kid? I can vividly recall mulling over being a loser with no friends and no women as far back as the fifth grade. I always knew I was doomed so moving through middle and highschool then college with no one by my side wasn't surprising to me at all.

Attached: IMG_20190820_141144.jpg (1366x2048, 114K)

Kinda, I expected some girl would get interested in me eventually (theres a lot of fish in the water and all that). I mean, its sounded reasonable at that age, I had college ahead of me, so for some reason I was almost sure it would happen.
But it didnt happen, college was highschool 2.0, the only girl I found interesting ended up being another alcoholic slut, then the truth came to my mind that I would never get to be someone, even less with a girl I actually loved.

I also thought there would be more cash, not this month to month fight for scraps, so all my expectations ended up being wrong.

Yeah I'm with you on the money thing. Thought I'd be making bank but can barely afford the increasing rent and food costs and better jobs aren't available to me yet with my qualifications and experience. If I was working min wage I wouldn't be able to even rent with roommates because the cost of living in my country is so high. Right now I'm nearly living paycheck to paycheck and will never be able to buy a home at this rate.

Back in elementary I was really unsure about the future, but I already kinda saw it coming. I thought getting a gf and stopping being a loser were pretty much unattainable for me. By the time I was in highschool it was obvious that I was pretty much right.

I grew up in an orphanage where we were constanly yelled at. I was picked on all the time by the Spanish kids and was told I was a faggot who'll die in a ditch. Kinda knew at that time I was gonna be alone for the rest of my life.

I am naturally an extreme coper/optimist so I always believed the next stage of life would be my breakthrough and women would eventually start getting interested in me. Ive kinda been redpilled at this point and although I had a single gf at age 24, I find it extremely difficult to get into another relationship and am mostly invisible to women

I was hopeful as kid to be helping people and have money all the time.
The older i got the more i given up and in high school all hope was lost.
My only hope is reincarnation in different existance like fantasy with magic, adventure, mystery or Sci-fi where i could explore worlds, maybe terraform planets.

If this won't be case after i die i might as well stop exist.

i don't think so. I didn't really expect to become a wizard but that's mainly because i believed in PUA until i was 27ish. I should have know really because I was voted "most likely to become a 40 year old virgin" in the school yearbook, but at the time I thought it was my friends all voting for me as a joke

>PUA
What the fuck is PUA?

I had a thought of being loser but i also hoped that unu would be much needed change. Sadly uni was just HS on steroids. I've made a lot bad choices in my life and now im paying the price.

It's weird. I'm kind of narcissistic so I thought of everyone else as a bunch of losers, until my dad told me about how much of a deadbeat I am.

Pick up artist. Some weird sociopath type stuff that only involves pumping and dumping girls. Incels are drawn to it for some reason.

To be honest I just expected it to fall into place since that's what everyone around me told me and experienced. I'm now 21 ANC contemplating whether I'll ever meet a girl interested in dating me.

My earliest memory is thinking about being FA around the age of 13 when I started to notice women as potential partners

Attached: 1566617866932.jpg (2048x1051, 214K)

I was a very friendly and sociable kid. I would even go so far as to say I was a proto-alpha. I was always the ringleader of my group of friends, and kids always gravitated towards me at school. I was athletic and was always picked first for games in gym class or the recess yard. I was quite popular and could easily socialize with anyone, male or female. That all changed when I was 12. My family moved 2000 miles away and I lost my entire social structure the summer between 6th/7th grade. That combined with typical teenage insecurities and internet/vidya addiction that I developed in the following years crippled me socially. I'm now a 29 year old KV.

Attached: Calvin-and-Hobbes-Halloween-1995.gif (600x193, 16K)

Somewhat. I always felt out of place amongst the other kids. I was very narcissistic, so I just thought that it was because I was so much better than everyone, so they were either too simple and boring or sabotaging me because they were jealous. I thought I would still feel like an outsider, just become more social and eventually become a powerful figure, taking advantage of my superiority or whatever. I'm very social now, not powerful or superior or anything like that, lots of friends and still feel like I belong nowhere. Have my chances with women and even men too, but I always chicken out. I know I could have some fun, but at the cost of getting bored or disappointed eventually, and breaking someones heart in the process. The world out there is not worth the effort.
I feel better alone

Attached: 0B41CA6C-C3BD-48A3-B02D-EB288D60253B.jpg (301x402, 24K)

haha when i was a kid i was playing Gran Turismo 2 in a dark bedroom, forgetting about life
i still do that sometimes

I remember having an active imagination and being an above average 'kid intellectual'. I picked on shit a lot faster than others, but it kind of died off when I got older. I got more apathetic I think. Life just turned into a drag and the real world doesn't take kindly to imaginative, just world thinking.

Me and a friend joked about being 80 year old alcoholics when we were 13. He ended up marrying some fat bitch though, so so much for that.

No, I was deluded enough to think I could become an engineer and build/design cool shit. I figured they would put up with my autism llike my classmates did when I helped them out with homework.
Turns out I am both aspie and retarded, they were just fucking lazy scumbag niggers in highschool.

Attached: 1531787676733.png (657x527, 48K)

I saw the future so I thought of killing myself before high school was over so I wouldn't have to live through it. Too bad I didn't go through with it. Now there's nothing to live for and I'm killing myself for sure.

Same. I always thought I would be dead before 16. After that I have been just improvising life, and will probably end up institutionalised or dead within 10 years.

I've been institutionalised six times already. just skip that phase and go directly for the suicide, it's terrible and you never really come back from it.

Idk, my family probably would pay top dollar to get me in a good institution, and they seem comfy. Just crazy people community houses where they give you meds and try to have you not kill or die. I would give it a try atleast once before dying. It seems really comfy and worry-free

Yeah i more or less knew from around elementary school when I had little to no friends and the only friends I really did have were the weird girl and a few boys. I was often labeled a tom boy and never really grew into anything more as a kid and now Im in college not really sure where to proceed next

I knew my life wasn't going to start until I got away from my abusive father, but trauma, illness, injuries and poverty has made it much more difficult to get out. I always felt like I'd never have a life of my own but that seems to be the case now.

Honestly when I was a kid the internet wasn't such a big deal, or at least social media was just taking off and it still wasn't the big deal. People just used Myspace and Facebook to get their friends and comment on random shit but there was always a partt or gathering IRL that everyone looked forward to and socialized at. Now the party is online.. everything is online. And I think it is fucking disgusting and I am glad that I have set my mind towards my career. Will people think I am fucking crazy? Yes. Do I expect to make a lot of money or fame? Hell no. But this is what they call a dream, I have realized it and I am moving forward.

I held out hope until I was 28. If I just got my life together, I'd finally get confidence. If I just put myself in the right place, I'd be able to find a good girl. That I'd graduate eventually, get a decent job doing something I liked, and not be a poorfag anymore. And so on.
I've been a wizard almost three years now.

Attached: 1538283346243.png (1200x1920, 1.6M)

I'm still hopefull but I'm only 18