/britfeel/

Not long till autumn now, stay strong edition

Attached: zJVQt0q_d.jpg (640x466, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/piss_in_the_wind
youtube.com/watch?v=ASeT1CIVchk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for plumps feet

Thinking of checking into a hotel. Spending all me money on drugs and hanging myself.

first for death to tim
hes a rude shit

someone make a deepfake of poley

You are in denial if you think most people from Jow Forums are decent

What does pissing in the wind mean lads?

What the fuck is with the image? Why you using ultra-compressed low res images ya nonce?

All the lads talking about this are just as much fuckheads as the people they talk about. Theyre on r9k arent they? Deluded pricks.

>watch movie
>protag gets bullied
>actor who plays the bully is dead

ah justice

hi again everyone, it's the Canadabro that was on vacation in the UK.
it's been fun. visited Cardiff, relatives in Belfast, the highlands, and across England. got more free drinks when people saw i was a foreigner than i've ever gotten in my life.
i'm flying back tonight so this is the last Britfeel thread i'll visit. take care, Anglobros. i'll miss you guys

Attached: canadabro.jpg (639x450, 67K)

I think a dyed in the wool lefty antifa thug would be decent, so long as the conversation never tips towards politics
you base all your preconceptions on the internet, and that is the wrong way to do things

Glad you enjoyed it lad. Two weeks till I head to Alberta, will definitely be trying the Grizzly Paw

it splashes everywhere with no control

sometimes people misuse it like "pissing in the ocean" though

good choice. have fun in the Rockies, bud. i'd try to arrange a meetup if i didn't live in Ontario

saving the planet innit

I thought it meant causing yourself harm/shame since the wind blows the piss back in your face

What drugs you thinking?

>you base all your preconceptions on the internet
Nope. I based them on my experience of knowing of people from here.
Do you know of many people from Britfeel or Jow Forums? There is a reason a lot of people from here are friendless

>preconceptions
Not him and it's not a preconception if it's formed after reading and interacting with these lads. A preconception would be having an image of how people on Jow Forums are from how they are portrayed in the media or from the opinions of others.

i am very VERY drunk right now ;ads

or your own brain
is it still a preconception if it turns out to be accurate? that's a rhetorical question

Surely that would be pissing against the wind. Pissing in the wind is just to do something ineffective.
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/piss_in_the_wind

i'll let the melody shine let it cleanse my mine im free now

Crystal meth originally

Me again and it's a shit idiom either way.
Thanks for reading my blog

ah fuck, sorry. didn't realise it was a tiny version.
i'll delete it from my folder

your own family are probably cunts in some regard
odds are that at least one of you will have the social etiquette to tiptoe around controversial topics and keep things civil
it's how we function as a society

If somebody is willing to leave their home and meet with you then they've already proven themselves as above and beyond the typical Jow Forums shitposter

it sounds like everyone you meet is a massive dick, or you yourself are the massive dick

Yer a good lad you lad.

god im alone, my own fault though im what you could cal a cunt

Attached: TRUESTORY.jpg (3526x1984, 317K)

>There is a reason a lot of people from here are friendless
It's people not understanding this that truly baffles me. There are very few people who are friendless for reasons out of their control, except those with physical disabilities. It almost always comes down to a dogshit personality, an inability to recognise the dogshit personality, and a lack of desire to change it once it's been pointed out.

i live far away from people

if you don't place much stock in friendships then you're not going to invest much in obtaining them
simple really

everybody out on this piss or somthing this thread is slow as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=ASeT1CIVchk

I don't like to blaspheme, but Jesus Fucking Christ. This video gets worse and worse as it goes on

Attached: 1727289798790.jpg (980x490, 40K)

>odds are that at least one of you will have the social etiquette to tiptoe around controversial topics and keep things civil
>it's how we function as a society
irrelevant statement and almost made me not reply
>If somebody is willing to leave their home and meet with you then they've already proven themselves as above and beyond the typical Jow Forums shitposter
>what is discord
>what are britfeel meets

>i, i need my internal locus of control! i need to be able to feel the world is just and fair in order to justify my irrational hatred of those who got fucked in life!

since this is /britfeel/ add a "blimey" in there or somefink

internet > IRL was the point
if unsure, ask
you can punch ants on your own time

Thread is always surprisingly slow at the weekends, dunno why. Didn't help that that mong started making separate /britfeels/

That house looks straight out of the early 80s. How do sharts live this way?

I don't hate them lidalad. I just recognise that they bring it all upon themselves.

bet people are out with the friends bloody normies

The mountains and mountains of 1980s broken electronics is the least objectionable thing about these "people"

I just prefer being on my own and get anxious in social situations. Previous friendships dissipated because I just stopped wanting to be around them. I also don't trust people with personal details of mine because of past experience.

Well it is a bank hol with nice weather, not surprising a lot of lads are out and about

bet that'll be a rush n a half. why hanging, can you get smack?, you could OD on that

You can talk to people on discord enough to know if they are incel, racist or have really bad mental health problems. Met plenty of people too. There are good lads, as i said, but they usually have mental health problems or autistic, meaning maintaining a friendship with them is difficult.
The properly normal people don't remain on the thread for long.
I don't know why we are pretending like we are all good people.

>internal locus of control
It's not just the electronics, look at the furnishings. The house is a fucking 80s graveyard and is easily the most objectionable part of the video. The furnishings are almost 40 years old at this point, older than most people in this thread. These aren't classic examples of antiques being saved, it's cheap bulk produced 40 year old tat.

I rescind slightly, the most objectionable aspect is that they are burgers.

didn't pamperchu get ass cancer?

i have vivid fantasys of my head bling blown off by a 50 cal sniper rifle, it just kinda blows up in a cloud of red mist and mushy brain bits, pretty cool

I want to hanging because it just seems like the most effect way. Never been a fan of smack. Just going out after smoking all my money on meth sounds nice

The fact a grown man is having his nappy changed by another grown man who is also wearing a nappy is less objectionable than being a burger? wew

>The fact a grown man is having his nappy changed by another grown man who is also wearing a nappy is less objectionable than being a burger
Yes, that's exactly how it is. A brit nappy wearer is a better person than a seppo who doesn't wear them. Not really anything lower than an amerishart tbqh.

would you let the government install cameras in your house?
if no, then why not?
honesty is paramount here

No because I am not insane

Attached: 27633C76-CDFD-4379-9BA2-5F5B3D376DE4.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

Because I like wearing nappies.

dont want them seeing me wank

no
because i like my privacy

that's a deflection
why is your privacy important, what does it protect

The government can get fucked. They can install camera's when they pay the rent and rates.

Also this

Forgot to say no. Just in case it wasn't obvious.

You sound like youre projecting quite hard. I quite frankly think your attitude to people is quite toxic.

Probably not a pleasent experience unless youre experienced at injecting. Tbf Crystal meth probs isnt great either as a final drug.

Just ate an entire bag of Walkers max while I wait for my kebab and chips from the Pakiman simple as

ecellent taste. havin anything to drink tonight

waiting for a phew crew x pamperchu collab pals

Privacy is freedom and freedom is paramount.

>phew crew x pamperchu collab
wot

watching the liverpool vs arsenal game.
anyone else?

>27*C

I dont want to go running lads

Attached: depositphotos_9216873-stock-photo-young-and-happy-jogger.jpg (681x1023, 94K)

what channel?
lad m80 pal fren

freedom is not being incarcerated
so you need privacy to avoid incarceration
which can only mean, you need privacy to do illegal things

>I dont want to go running lads
then dont

>Probably not a pleasent experience unless youre experienced at injecting
How else would you OD on gear? Try to smoke yourself to death? That ain't happening.

I'm watching it on usagoals

nor him but shut up lad you're not smart

>would you want the government installing cameras in your house

No, because the government's interests run contrary to mine for a start.

>freedom is not being incarcerated
No it isn't. Freedom is the ability to do something as long as it doesn't impinge on others' freedom without fear of reproach. Privacy among other things allow that.

Du du du Patrick Bamford

Nah. Decided against it and to pig out and then to watch TV instead. You?

telling people they're not smart doesn't make you smart

>telling people they're not smart doesn't make you smart
i know, never said i was

kronenbourg not as nice as i was hoping

>without fear of reproach
like... incarceration
you're dangling between legal and philosophical to protect yourself from either side

It tastes like an even worse Stella. Grim as.

you're not smart enough to decide what is smart

>slept all day and misses some good football
hope Liverpoo v Arse is entertaining

not him but that is officially the most cringe post in this cringe filled thread

t. cringemaster general

you dont need to be an engineer to know a buildings collapsing

>like... incarceration
It's not just without fear of going to prison you retard. It's being without fear of any real or perceived outside reaction to what you're doing.

this time next week ill be buying PC parts
cant wait, been too long with a decent machine.

Love watching food travel youtubers tbqh lads. Wish I was rich.

based and bamfordpilled

how much does a good machine cost nowadays?

don't argue with the tard lads.
it's only sulky int it

Same as it cost years ago. Price never changes, only the parts do

mine is going to cost 450 quid prob
im not buying it in the uk though

Not him but you can put together a decent non-gaming box for a couple-to-three hundred. If you want to game you'll need to add another couple of hundred for a GPU and same again for a good monitor.

i dont know was it cost years ago
shittylaptops4life

thats illegal

you are bypassing the UK market. have fun losing it to customs

thats not bad! is that a gamer tier quality machine