R9K Backrooms

All of Jow Forums is stuck in the backrooms, what will you all do?

Attached: 90414C09-F0D7-490A-9B48-C23459BED632.png (446x316, 224K)

starting running around looking for the monsters to kill me

Try to no-clip back to Azathot's dream. aka reality

rape the fembots with my fellow robot brothers

Attached: 24.jpg (384x423, 30K)

That image reminds me of darkrp.
I just want to put up a one way seeing grate and start a gun shop.

Backrooms are comfy.

Attached: 1563340512695.jpg (960x704, 106K)

Good thing that backrooms are supposedly infinite. Should probably invest in treadmill...

Attached: backrooms.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Same, the wall textures and the lights remember me soo fucking much about the darkrp maps, vast numbers of empy rooms is just the cherry on top

good thing im Jow Forums then

Attached: 260.jpg (391x502, 106K)

Forming cannibal tribe
Who wants in?

Smigle is in, yes

Attached: 12734.jpg (275x183, 6K)

i will pee

I will run north when i think i'm safe from canibals or desperate autists i will make weapons from broken light(i broke it)
First will be shiv second sharp tube for stabing and third one bag cloth full of shards.
I will hunt solo people for loot ,clothes ,meat ,bones.
I will use tactic of throwing bag, stabing with tube and finising fight with shiv if tube will break.
With bones i will make better gear/weapons.
With clothes i will make fire/makeshift bag and armor of bones and cloths.
After week or two i could make bow and arrows (it is hard to work with bone materials without anything else than glass/bones.
If i find lone girl i give her choice join me or run because next time i won't let her go
If she accepts i will tell her reasons why i do all this for survival and there is nothing else in backrooms.
After fucking girl and hunting maybe i will find way to use dried grinded blood as dirt and maybe be lucky to find any seed in someone pocket, water will be filtered from blood using clothes or carpet with grinded glass.
Than it is metter of time until me and new gf or sex slave starve because we ate everyone and used all resources.

Pick a doorway and use it as a toilet and by doing so create a sort of barrier that will buy me some time should I ever have to escape

Let's say there is random stuff in every room
In that case i will be looter/merchant
Naturally i will trade if i find pistol with ammo

Uh I find a gun and promise to keep people safe if they help me find food and shelter. Then I find one or two people I can trust and take shifts sleeping while one person defends the camp with the gun. The main goal is to advance far enough as a civilization so that the main three of us have guns and then start raiding and assimilating other clans.

Lets go find some fresh meat brother

>all of Jow Forums is stuck in the backrooms
as in everyone on this board is somewhere in there able to be found by me
in that case find a cuteboy and snuggle with him in the corner of a room obviously

Cannibalism u_u

Attached: e648514e-d124-41d5-bdf5-05a84ce30582.jpg (1146x882, 125K)

Anybody want to team up and try and find a way out of here?

>le atmospheric samey room meme
I wish whoever invented this "Backrooms" flavour of the month bullshit would hang himself.

eat moth balls wit me