The biggest... most brutal... blackpill yuo have ever seen

the biggest... most brutal... blackpill yuo have ever seen

Attached: i476uxm2rdi31.png (587x301, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pvFo6xTetHY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>this swipe ratio
jesus, this dude was buried by the algorithm

If he Just Be Yourself he would have had a 100% match rate

Dating sites and apps were made for women and the most top tier men. If you're below an 8 in looks, you should talk to girls in real life rather than the internet. Girls' real life standards are a lot lower than they are online. Also a lot of men's attractive qualities are expressed through personality and behaviors rather than pretty selfies.

t. Someone who can pull girls out of clubs and parties and throughout normal life but only gets one match a month on tinder

>another tinder thread
You are some weak convictionless faggots. Holy shit imagine caring what the fuck women think. You're a giant pussy OP.

What's sad is that they were made for lonely losers, but social winners found them easy pickings and took over.

Now the female one...

Attached: ey26h41gs5i31.png (640x171, 12K)

My black pill was realizing online dating doesnt work and going to bars gave me as many girlfriends and fuck buddies as I wanted

Social winners own the planet. Cope or git gud.

absolutely this. online dating is a cop out. going to bars is legitimately the most effective way to get laid and / or meet new people as an adult.

We are already living in the shadowrun corporation area and there is no magic,no awakening, and the ai bots live amongst you and you have no freedom and you lost the war without even realizing you were fighting one.

And the cyber enhancements arent even cool yet. :(

I am excited for 2077 though.

I actually won the war, thats why I have a wife and a good job. I was rewarded for being a good warrior

THERE ARE NO OUTLETS IN REAL LIFE TO TALK TO WOMEN YOU FUCKING MONG. ONCE YOU ARE OUT OF SCHOOL ITS OVER IF YOU DONT ALREADY HAVE A MASSIVE SOCIAL CIRCLE

For the jews. Origigigi

This one is even better.

t. looks maxed, talked to 500+ girls online (or tried to), talked to 50+ women IRL. Nothing helps if you are born in a certain way.

Attached: basedANDblackpilled.png (1009x6647, 832K)

Not if youre a fucking manlet. Bars and clubs are Chad territory just like Tinder

If your a loser lol. There is a lot you can do to meet new girls if you arent a loser, you dont need a massive friendgroup. Just a popular real life hobby is enough. If you are a loser though, this wouldn't be obvious.

Define loser? I have career and live on my own.

Do you not go outside? Do you not see women at gas stations, grocery stores, bars, clubs, the gym, movie theaters, the mechanic, restaurants, walking down the street? Just leave the house. Women are literally everywhere. And you can talk to them. Most of them are nice, even if they're not interested.

You a creep if you approach women in such situations. Women dont want some 5ft 5 boy faced manlet coming up to them when running errands, even if he does have a lot of money and a successful career

You can have both of those things and still be a loser. If all you do is wake up in the morning, go to work, then go home, and you spend your weekends sitting around with your dick in your hand, you're a loser.

go to dive bars. im 5'9" and literally crush it. clubs are just trash. i will only go if i thoroughly enjoy the dj.

>You a creep if you approach women in such situations
No you're not. That's what people tell you but that's how most people met for a really long time. Humans are social animals, we're meant to interact.

This "you're creepy if you speak to women in public" thing is so fucking annoying, especially when people do it all the time. I especially hate hearing this from guys. If she's into you, she's not going to care if you approached her in a library.

this is cope. my dad is fucking 5'2".

Yeah it depends if she is in to you. Maybe you will get lucky a small fraction of the time and it works out, but 99% will not be attracted and think youre creepy

Do you go to bars/clubs by yourself?

>THERE ARE NO OUTLETS IN REAL LIFE TO TALK TO WOMEN YOU FUCKING MONG.

loser detected

Attached: 1564865437536.png (532x499, 203K)

>but 99% will not be attracted
That's just a number you made up so you have an excuse to not try
>think youre creepy
Who cares what a stranger thinks? I know when I'm not wanted, so I'll leave when she starts to seem uncomfortable. She's a big girl, she'll get over it.

Sometimes but not often. When I do go with my friends though, I usually leave them and go find girls for myself. My friends always make jokes about how they lose me at some point during the night.

More successful than you boyo

>r9k
>every thread about this shit has some people talking about how they pick up girls at clubs and bars
my god what the fuck happened to this place

Most robots were just late bloomers who never left this board when they became functioning normies.

Cancer. Cancer happened. What's scary, it's not even summerfags roaming around. This shit was the same long before summer.

>you should talk to girls in real life rather than the internet

fuck

>no girls at my job that aren't taken or much older
>no girls not surrounding by multiple men when i go to bars
>no single women at the grocery store

WHERE ARE THEY HIDING?

>More successful than you boyo

lmao

>popular real life hobby
all the ones offered are boring, unenjoyable. basically "dancing" which is gay

Nah. They just roped.

that is the dumbest explanation ive ever read. no, that isnt whats happening. this place is being infested with low tier reddit normies

Do you find yourself feeling more confident with friends? Especially since if you get rejected you can still hangout with your friends.

Dancing isn't gay, retard lmao. Women love guys that can dance. Why do white guys think dancing somehow means you want to suck dick?

Friends make me more insecure sometimes because I feel like I'm being watched. But it does make it easier to go back to a group when I get rejected and get ready to go talk to another girl.

Why not just play the numbers game? If it's 99%, do it a hundred times then you get 1 good fun conversation.

>Dancing isn't gay
sure it is bud. gay guys love dancing

>Women love guys that can dance
correction: they love attractive men, whether or not they can dance

>Why do white guys think dancing somehow means you want to suck dick?
because 95% of people who love dancing do, in fact, want to suck dick

the other 5% are losers who do it because they think it will get them laid

If you can't compete on the free market, create a monopoly.

>only 117 right swipes
>she still got 50%+ matches

It might get me reported or arrested for harassment

>gay guys love dancing
Of course they do. Humans love dancing.
>correction: they love attractive men, whether or not they can dance
No. Women like guys who can dance. Dancing with a girl primes her sexually. A lot of dances are really erotic, it's like foreplay.

White culture is fucking weird. You think you're too straight to dance with a girl.

Attached: 6814862D-8398-49F9-BB21-D783845A224F.jpg (636x922, 287K)

Depending on the approach I don't think it'll happen. Unless your extremely ugly, unkempt or sound weird of course. Just nothing extreme you know. Gotta keep the red pills on the downlow.

Well, use common sense. Don't sit in a book store and talk to every girl you see. Just talk to women as you go about your life. Stop at the gas station, greet the cute girl getting gas. Flirt with the cashier at the convenience store. Stop a girl sitting outside and talk a bit. Stop being so paranoid. Not everyone is going to call the cops on you.

it's so weird reading that coypasta and knowing you contributed to it. I wrote the whole hobo / stock portfolio passage in there, along with the stuff about advice being true in a trivial context, and someone took it with a bunch of other writing they found on Jow Forums and I guess compiled it all or added some OC to make that screed.

I don't really agree with the hopeless blackpill shit, but I do think there's a whole lot of social privilege that normal people aren't aware of and take for granted. Still, I dunno, makes me wonder if I've contributed to people giving up on life in some way.

>Humans love dancing.
not all humans love dancing

most heterosexual males do not enjoy dancing

>No. Women like guys who can dance.

indeed, women on birth control do like guys who dance. because their brain chemicals are all messed up

>Dancing with a girl primes her sexually. A lot of dances are really erotic, it's like foreplay.

that shit you're posting is degenerate. dancing is for women and homosexual males

>White culture is fucking weird.

this has nothing at all to do with race. many white men dance, check out 'ballet' buddy. it's common in many white cultures

>You think you're too straight to dance with a girl.

no, dancing is fucking stupid. what's the point? i don't understand the appeal. please explain logically why i would want to dance independent of "girls like it"

in solitude, why would i dance? BE SPECIFIC

>Just talk to women as you go about your life

do you really have opportunities to do this?

this makes me think i live in a place where there are no young women at all. there just aren't any women my age in my daily life.

>Stop a girl sitting outside and talk a bit.

who the fuck just sits outside?

people go to the store, buy something, go in their car, drive home

dancing lmao wow. he's right, its mostly gay guys that really like dancing, most straight guys just do it because thats what women want us to do. it's a very feminine activity

YEAH WELL THEN I GUESS IF GAY GUYS LIKE CHEESEBURGERS THEN MAKES ME QUEER TOO

Attached: 881576DE-C318-4554-B763-16DF061F702A.png (1136x640, 627K)

>who the fuck just sits outside?
Nobody, he is full of shit.

>Still, I dunno, makes me wonder if I've contributed to people giving up on life in some way.
Probably yes, I've seen this copypasta going around on /v/ even, so I'd assume it was seen by so many people that it must have made some guy on red/balck pill fence fall to the black side.

>most heterosexual males do not enjoy dancing
Not true
>this has nothing at all to do with race. many white men dance, check out 'ballet' buddy. it's common in many white cultures
White American culture is what I meant. This weirdly hyper masculine yet super effeminate culture white Americans have.
>no, dancing is fucking stupid. what's the point? i don't understand the appeal
It's human nature. Even babies dance. Just because you're lacking basic human functions doesn't mean everyone else is gay for having them.

nice fallacy, retard

actually, women and homosexual men are less likely to eat cheeseburgers than heterosexual men

so your example totally backfires. you lose

fuck all these apps, fucking bullshit it is

>do you really have opportunities to do this?
Yes. Some fat but cute girl at the drive thru at Chicken Express asked me my name the other day. Now she gives me free chicken.
>this makes me think i live in a place where there are no young women at all. there just aren't any women my age in my daily life.
I live in one of the fattest cities in the United States but I never see any fat people. It's not because they don't exist, im just not looking for them. There are women all around you, you just don't look.
>who the fuck just sits outside?
Some people go to hang out at parks. There's a taqueria down the street from my house where you have to wait for 5-10 minutes after you order your food. I could easily talk to a girl there while we're waiting.

>Not true
prove it

>White American culture is what I meant. This weirdly hyper masculine yet super effeminate culture white Americans have.
provide source buddy

>It's human nature
fallacious argument. also baseless, prove it

>Even babies dance.
makes sense. women are more childlike

babies poop in their pants too. when they grow up they stop this. women never fully mature into the final adult form

i guess men who dance are clearly more infantile/effeminate. makes perfect sense!

>Just because you're lacking basic human functions doesn't mean everyone else is gay for having them.
another fallacy. try again bud

it's not a "function" there is no imperative to dance. your only argument is literally "lol girls like it" yet many do not like guys who do, and actually would think you're gay if you dance

I think what's really telling is that she only messaged with 9 of the 66 matches. The guy in the OP tried to talk with every single one of his matches. Since guys almost always message first, the guys she matched with probably had too many girls to message, supporting the idea that the top x% of men get most of the women.

bro i love dancing bro i put on dance music and dance by myself at home wow i love it so much
lmao you're so gay, do you dance in front of a mirror?

>parks don't exist
That's literally what parks are for. I've made friends just sitting around at parks. I've smoked with complete strangers at park benches. If I go Downtown, there will be a ton of people just sitting around. There are women at the bus stops, waiting on the next bus. At the community college campus near my house, there are hot 18-25 year old latinas just hanging out like wasps by a trash can.

YEAH
WELL
YOU SURE KNOW A LOT ABOUT GAYS, MUST MEAN YOU'RE ONE OF THEM

Attached: 66F46A9D-79BA-4FA7-9267-F191C3150AC8.png (1136x640, 519K)

>It's not because they don't exist, im just not looking for them.
or maybe they don't leave their houses?
do you go to walmart?

>There are women all around you, you just don't look.
there literally aren't though dude. i look. where are they hiding?

>Some people go to hang out at parks.
yeah adult males who sit around at parks get the police called on them for being creepy pedophiles. parks are literally created FOR CHILDREN

> There's a taqueria down the street from my house where you have to wait for 5-10 minutes after you order your food. I could easily talk to a girl there while we're waiting.

my dad visits me like once every 2-3 months (i live alone, he is 3 hours away, and i have a cat so i don't drive over there)
we went to an Italian restaurant
there were TWO women around my age, all with couples. basically everyone there was old as fuck

i wasn't going to talk to any girls with my dad around, obviously, but i do take notice of other people.

they are hiding somewhere. either they don't live here, or they are hiding somewhere. probably they all have boyfriends as well

>do you dance in front of a mirror?
No but I dance while I'm cooking or doing chores. This morning, I danced to an entire Morris Day & The Time album while I washed my car. Black boomer music and Cuban salsa really makes things go faster.

you're the park creeper that tries to start conversations with everyone but no one really wants to talk to you but you don't realize it

you are clearly a very stable and fun person to be around, i mean its so obvious, that's why you ended up.....on r9k.
lmao

>do you go to walmart?
There are some absolute thickies walking around Walmart. I love the women in Walmart but I'm always in there to go in and go out because I hate the vibe of the store.
>there literally aren't though dude. i look. where are they hiding?
Do you live in a place with a really small population?
>yeah adult males who sit around at parks get the police called on them for being creepy pedophiles. parks are literally created FOR CHILDREN
Parks are created for the community. Don't hang out at the playground like a fucking weirdo. Every park I've seen has a playground area then has other areas for other things. And it has a ton of benches for sitting. No one will think you're a pedophile for sitting at the park. Stop being so paranoid.
>there were TWO women around my age
Well, you saw two. I also don't understand the point of your anecdote. Do you know what a taqueria is? It's a little stand or small restaurant to go buy tacos, it's not a place that couples really go to for a romantic date. Young people are always at these kinds of places. The one by my house always has some early 20s Latinas there, whether they're working or eating. Then across the street is a night club and a bar.

you sure know alot about women despite never interacting with them

Attached: Whats-the-Big-Deal-About-Cigars.jpg (660x450, 90K)

>That's literally what parks are for
they're for CHILDREN dude. CHILDREN

if you're a fully grown adult hanging around a park you'll get the police called on you for being some creepy pedo sexual predator

>At the community college campus
oh nevermind. i get it. when you're in a COLLEGE TOWN it's one thing. there are no children there

not everyone lives in a fucking college town, bud

The virgin park creeper vs the Chad park molester:
youtube.com/watch?v=pvFo6xTetHY

You're saying whatever you need to say to cope and not have your worldview challenged. Some people are more social than others.

>despite never interacting with them
i used to hang out with girls and interact with them almost daily. when i was at university. even moreso when i was in high school

i graduated, got a job, live alone. there's just no girls around. i don't see them. they're hiding somewhere when they're not forced to attend the same classes as you, and live in the same student apartments/dorms

>Women like guys who can dance
Theres a video of a underage dude years ago performing a dance for some bitch(he eventually fucks later when he becomes a Chad facially) in a ballet room or something, you can see the pure cringe on the girls in the room faces and thats all because at the time he wasnt attractive despite his sweet moves.

>because at the time he wasnt attractive despite his sweet moves.

they'll just say his moves were trash

when the guy is attractive and dances goofily, it's "cute"

when an ugly guy dances it's pathetic.

that's just the way it is

you hang around parks and taco stands like a fucking weirdo and try to hit on girls. you're a creeper. you probably just think you're social, but everyone else thinks you're fucking weird

>they're for CHILDREN dude. CHILDREN. if you're a fully grown adult hanging around a park you'll get the police called on you for being some creepy pedo sexual predator
user, there's a difference between parks and playgrounds, you understand that right? The playground is for children, the park is for everyone. Maybe parks are built different in the suburbs but where I'm from, parks are for everyone. Pic related is the park I grew up near. No one would call the police on you for sitting on one of the benches. I used to go there just to spend time outside.
>oh nevermind. i get it. when you're in a COLLEGE TOWN it's one thing. there are no children there
A neighborhood with a community college is not a college town. In live in Dallas, TX. There are tons of kids where I live. The parks here are just built in a way that gives kids their place to play and gives everyone else a place to hang out at.

Attached: B53E4207-F859-4D3D-99B9-36C48DF4A13B.jpg (1604x1223, 1.45M)

There's a difference between dancing for fun and doing a choreographed mating dance to attract a specific girl.

normal people go to parks with their friends. the only people who go to parks alone are people waiting for a drug deal or people jogging. you seriously go to parks alone and sit on benches? that's just odd.

Literally all around you when you actually look

autism
if you were neurotypical you'd get women easier

Are you dumb? R9k always talked about relationships. Some idiots choose tinder, some guys choose bars. The guys who choose bars and social events are successful. Other than that they have pretty much the same lives as you. Sex costs me an hour or two a day, I still love r9k memes

100% cope. I go to parks because I enjoy being outside. I go to taquerias because I enjoy tacos. The other night, I was waiting for my tacos to finish and some random woman told me she liked my shoes and asked where I was from. She was maybe a good ten years older than me, so I doubt she was trying to fuck me. She just saw my shoes and commented on them. It's simple human interaction.

they don't have those things where i live. the parks are for children. period. if i was walking around a park alone people would think i'm some creeper

women definitely, definitely, DEFINITELY do not go, alone, to a park. that's how they get RAPED

>he doesn't go to the park to get out of the house and enjoy nature or read a book on his phone without distractions
>he's uncomfortable being alone

Attached: BE432D52-D9EC-4122-96D9-F5A608C99D72.jpg (340x480, 44K)

that really says all that needs to be said about your idea of what human interaction is. wow a girl commented on my shoes! score!
ahahahhahah wow

alright dumbass troll. how about you fuck off?

you're lying. what do you get out of lying in this way?

How can people be autistic and not notice? This thread is full of unaware spergs

Attached: 1566483116014.png (314x278, 129K)

Well, where I live, parks are big wide open spaces where people go just to chill. You can go to the park, sit on the bench and smoke a blunt by yourself if you want to and no one cares.

I get a laugh at knowing someone doesnt understand how easy it is to meet women?

lmao im alone all the time how am i uncomfortable being alone? holy shit you're fucking retarded. go lay in the grass in a park and hope some magical girl will come sweep you off your feet, we all know that's why you're going there you pathetic faggot

A stranger speaking to a stranger and having a conversation is definitely human interaction lol. She wasn't afraid to talk to me and I wasn't afraid to talk to her. Afterwards, we went on about our lives. This is what humans do.

Reminds me of that autistic guy from youtube who looks good and women were drooling over him evne though he has full blown autism.
Consider killing your family and then yourself, normalfuck.

Ahem if you got a nice face you can go the park alone, remember fellas women will only fuck with you if you got a non Chad face.

user, you really are autistic. you just aren't getting it. stop giving people advice

>makes two seconds of small talk with a stranger
"I'm what you guys would call a Chad"

>how easy it is to meet women
it's really easy when you're physically near them

but when i go in public i don't see any my age. anywhere

where are they hiding?