Any other lesbots here? It's

Any other lesbots here? It's
pretty sad how slim our dating pool is, even slimmer than incel's.

Attached: 99C84793-4357-4677-8676-C1D8635B1821.jpg (750x912, 135K)

Not one, but technically speaking, an incel's dating pool, no matter the gender or sexuality, just ends up being 0 doesn't it? Otherwise they wouldn't be incels.

almost as slim as your MOM

Attached: 1558179657426.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

>women experiencing how choosey women are
you have the same experience dating that we have lesbot

No they still have it better since they're pretty desperate for other lesbians, unlike hetero women who can be extremely picky since they get so many offers.

Lesbians are a tiny sliver of the population, don't you think that makes it troublesome for them to find a gf? How many lesbians are there per 100,000 people?

Attached: thinking.png (600x600, 144K)

More troublesome than hetero girls but they still have it easier than sub-chad males.

I wish I were a lesbian. Being a female seperatist would've been much easier that way. Sadly, I have to withhold my attraction to men because I don't want to be used.

They probably do have it easier, but still way harder than most girls I'd say. It's kind of like for instance the difference between a normie guy and a guy who keeps looking for a femdom gf, who are pretty rare.

Lesbians have a fetish for virginity

Attached: pepedisdain.jpg (251x242, 11K)

You're a fucking liar, you go to a gay bar, or wherever else les girls hangout and you find someone instantly. I have a lesbian cousin who is many years younger than me and she has way more sexual experience than I do.

you could separate yourself via suicide

Dude, this world just needs to fucking burn. I'm so sick and tired of fucking roasties being whores who will raise children to be even more fucked up than they are once they have children. I'm tired of fucking lesbians who think they're such hot shit that they refuse having sex with a man (because they're ugly or low value) and rationalize it by saying they're a fucking lesbian. This world needs to burn. It's the fucking worst.

We need to gas all degenerates, mystery meat garbage and anyone who steps out of line.

Attached: hitler1.gif (320x240, 1.85M)

yup, on tinder ive only had 3 matches in the last year who i managed to hit it off with, but it never goes anywhere, either im too blackpilled or they dont want an LDR

i knew id end up as a crazy cat lady, and its looking like it more and more every day

i'm considering becoming a lesbian because men are so gross

You don't just "become" a lesbian.
You can become voluntarily celibate or figure out if you swing both ways, but you can't just turn gay, that's not how sexuality works.

Start with yourself, incel

yes I can... I just have to go date a woman - it's political lesbianism

Let me put it this way: If people could just change their sexuality like that, wouldn't gay people in the past just become straight so they'd never worry about discrimination?
Either way, if you mean just faking being lesbian so that no man approaches you (barring those obnoxious fucks who don't understand that if a person is gay they're not attracted to the opposite gender), make sure your partner knows it, it would be downright cruel to fake loving them.

>incel
I'm better than any of these fucking whores on Jow Forums. They're low quality pieces of garbage that need to stop ruining the world's male/female relationship dynamic. They never should have been given the right to vote. It's a failed experiment.

Attached: 7XChCJ6.png (211x397, 158K)

He should start with you

If you're a stereotypical bull dyke (fat/obese, extremely hairy, etc), consider going straight and marrying me instead.

it's not about changing my sexuality it's about dating a girl regardless of my biological attraction to men

So basically just like any other whore who wants to "find herself"

why would you play with someone else's feelings like that for no reason? can't you just stay single and masturbate?

what does "finding yourself" have to do with desiring affection and companionship? retard

Shes a dumb whore what do you expect lol

has a point. You'd toy with some woman's heart, never truly loving her and dating her nontheless, pretending to care just because you hate the opposite gender? At least have the decency to stay single and not break anyone's heart, because otherwise you're despicable.

it's not playing with someone's feelings

>toy with some woman's heart
>pretending to care
>never truly loving her
never said that

>teehee look at me i want to larp as a political dyke and date GUURLZ lolz stay away bois
Lmao grow up

You can get that from friends though
Why do you need to trick a girl into thinking you're romantically/sexually interested in her when you're not

You're saying you want to date a woman for political reasons, literally political lesbianism and not because you actually find attraction in women. The logical conclusion of such actions would mean that eventually you'd find someone who is probably a legit lesbian who loves you and you'd never love them back unless you're actually bisexual. This means you'd be toying with their heart and while you may care, it'd never be on the same level as them, and don't think they wouldn't be able to tell eventually.

>wouldn't gay people in the past just become straight so they'd never worry about discrimination?
That's literally what they did?

Life is about sex to reproduce. It's not about goofy fetishes. Have children roastie.

Attached: pepesmoking.gif (220x220, 9K)

They didn't. They pretended but deep down they didn't want to date the opposite gender. They just did it to keep up appearances, leading their partners along. I won't fault them for it, for the alternative was terrible, but it's just a bad thing to do.

you're confirmation i'd be making the right decision lol
>You can get that from friends though
not the same as intimacy and companionship found in a relationship
really juvenile conceptualisation of love

you'd find intimacy in a gay relationship although you claim you're totally straight? i have news for you girl.

Why is it bad? You have to pretend to be a thousand different things to get through adult life if you live in a society, why is this specific thing bad?

What's juvenile about it? Romantic feelings cannot be forced. You can try to fake it, but if they ever find out, they'll be heartbroken, all because you selfishly decided to be with someone you don't actually love for political reasons of all things. I'm not saying you have to date men, I'm just saying at least stay single so you don't break anyone's heart.

Because it would break their heart, and if you are so careless you'd willingly risk breaking someone's heart just so you don't have to deal with advances from one gender, you deserve to stay alone.

i would hate to be the girl you con into a relationship

You sound like an incredibly selfish and entitled person
Do us all a favor and remove yourself from the dating pool altogether

>teehee im going to pretend to be a lesbo because people are making fun of me on the internet
Nothing of value lost. Hope you find some butch who beats you to death for playing with her heart

there's nothing wrong with it as long as you treat them lovingly and don't let them know. people date people they aren't physically attracted to all the time, it's less shallow if anything
lol insecure

How are you treating someone lovingly if you're lying to them every day
Do you have any semblance of what a healthy relationship is wtf

insecure because i want to be with one that loves me back and not live a lie?
okay?

The thing is, is it really fair to pretend to love when their genuinely love you? And besides, you'd never be able to match the affection they have for you. Love makes us do things more spontaneously, unless you are dating a really dumb lesbian woman, they're bound to notice that your feelings don't have the same intensity as hers, and slowly they'll start to figure it out, until they realize all this time you were playing them and never truly loved them the way they loved you. If that's not wrong, I don't know what is. You're being overly selfish. At least just find someone who is in the same situation (being a wannabe lesbian to avoid men) as you so you can both play along without there being the chance for anyone to get hurt.

i forgot men can't understand treating someone well if they don't want to fuck them

Generalization aside, how the hell do you think a relationship based entirely on lies is treating someone well?

If you love someone, you respect them
If you're lying to them on a daily basis, you have no respect for them
Also, I'm a female you self-absorbed cunt

>pretending to be gay and stringing some homo along is treating them well
Damn, i know beckies are mostly soulless, amoral hoes now but seriously

yeah i disagree. i think your idea of how love and relationships should work is unrealistic and a little immature

Stacy with Stacy, beckies need to kill themselves only beautiful pussy should rub on beautiful pussy sorry :)

Your idea of love is a relationship built on lies. Are you sure I'm the one being immature here?

wtf is wrong with your head? seriously

a relationship based on sexual attraction and feeling "in love" isn't stable, and it's pretty self indulgent too

as someone whos been in a relationship with one who only pretended to love me and then find out they were seeing someone else and only with me for superficial reasons, it hurt like hell

Being a queer is a mental illness

Something something Tom Petty

Attached: A723280C-2E99-43F9-84AB-975B13034E1A.jpg (1080x1440, 526K)

>superficial reasons
what reasons

Oh, so a relationship based on mutual feelings of love is unstable and self-indulgent, but a relationship you enter for the sole purpose of simply keeping men away and build entirely on lies, without any actual feelings romantic or sexual for your partner is a solid foundation for a great relationship? Stop trying to rationalize it, you know it's wrong to play with someone's heart like that, but you don't care do you? You only care about yourself. You don't deserve love.

>sole purpose of simply keeping men away and built entirely on lies
didn't say that

she said basically dated me out of pitty and to boost her own selfworth and ego

But that's exactly what it is. You want a relationship with a woman solely because you dislike men. You will pretend to be lesbian to be with a lesbian, just so you don't have to deal with the opposite gender. And unless you're bisexual, which you've given no indication of being, this means that while they will genuinely love you, you will only pretend, you'll never be able to love them like they love you and you'll only lie, you'll keep lying and faking it until they find out. That's exactly what that is.

yeah dating someone to boost your self-worth and ego isn't the same as dating out of a desire for companionship and intimacy
>you want a relationship with a woman solely because you dislike men
no I don't

You literally said, and I quote: >i'm considering becoming a lesbian because men are so gross

because i want a relationship, but men are gross

if you want to date a girl then you're kinda gay

So basically you want a female orbiter
You want someone to have romantic/sexual feelings for you to make you feel good and secure while not being able to return those same feelings
I'd love to read your ridiculous explanation as to how that's not self-indulgent

You dislike men on the account that they are "gross" (whatever you mean by that), and as such, would rather go toy because you are so desperate for companionship and intimacy you'd lead them on when they might genuinely love you. You don't see me forcing myself to try and go out with random girls or guys because I crave companionship and intimacy, no, I'll wait until I genuinely find a person I fall for and them for me, and only then shall I allow myself to be with them. Face it, you're being selfish. Your want for companionship does not give you the right to lead on others who want to be loved by you, but you will never love because your sexuality is incompatible.

>Your want for companionship does not give you the right to lead on others who want to be loved by you, but you will never love because your sexuality is incompatible.
As an asexual girl, I feel called out.

Then you find someone else who is asexual. That way no one gets hurt.

being asexual doesnt mean that you cant be straight or gay, it just means you arent interested in sex, im like that

it's more selfish to be with someone because they allow you to indulge in your feelings/fantasies of romantic love. it's pretty parasitic

How does it hurt somebody to be disinterested in sex?

but it would be the same for them too, so no, its not selfish

Women are the ones who use men, not the other way around cunt

It's a bit awful to think about, but some people don't truly understand asexuality and will, rationally or not, feel bad because you have no attraction to them, for some people it's even a self-esteem destroyer, which is why the safest option is to find a fellow asexual. Now I do admit it does not have to be your only option, but whoever you date, you must make sure they understand what asexuality means and accept you regardless of you not being attracted to them sexually.

Yes, I know what being asexual means. I literally am one.

what's so much better about being with someone because they make you feel good a certain way?

im just saying that you shouldnt feel called out for caring more about the person than sex
im one as well

what? im saying if two people love eachother then its not really selfish

There's no "allowing", it's equal, both sides want it, it's an exchange of equal and mutual feelings
It's a part of being in a healthy relationship

There's no equality in what you're looking for

I see what you mean now. It's hard to want companionship and have it denied when you inevitably "friendzone" a guy who just wants to smash.

why is it bad to be with someone because companionship/intimacy feels good, but it's good to be with someone because romantic love feels good

no two people will ever feel the exact same way about the other in a relationship. grow up lol

I find the concept of touching others with bare skin repulsive.

Because what you refuse to acknowledge is that the feeling is mutual. With your idea you're just using someone who feels romantic love for you for companionship/intimacy.

Get some damn friends then
At least that exchange will be equal
But you want more than you can give, you're selfish

yea, i get that, i hope youll find someone who will be accepting of it

im saying its bad if its not reciprocal

why is it bad to be with someone without sharing the exact same feelings they possess toward you

So you should find someone who is ok with that, the reason that someone should be asexual is because men or women, no matter who (unless asexual), feel sexual attraction for those they love romantically. Sooner or later, they'd want some sort of intimacy of that kind, and they'd just feel guilty for even thinking about it. I'm not saying it's impossible for them to just bear with it, but either way it's unfair to both sides. If you decide to indulge them it's unfair to you because you don't really want to and if they try to keep it in it's unfair to them because they'll never see their wants and needs for sexual intimacy fulfilled. This is why the best option for asexual people is fellow asexual people. Because it means the relationship doesn't have to be unbalanced.

It sounds like you just want to ensure you have control over the other person by making sure they're more invested than you

Because otherwise it's inherently unbalanced, and therefore, unfair and wrong.

Thanks, I hope you find that too soon

well you're never gonna find total balance in any relationship and you will never be able to ensure the other person is being sincere... quit crying about it, it's not a big deal

honestly im losing hope, like i said ive only had 3 matches on tinder whom i hit it off with
im just gonna be a crazy cat lady i guess

Other people's potential shitty behavior does not excuse your shitty behavior.

>my gf must feel the exact same way i feel about her or that's shitty behaviour
that's not healthy user