Well, there is this girl i like in uni...

Well, there is this girl i like in uni, we knew eachother 3 semesters ago but i started talking to her a week ago (just small talk).

> i'm male, 25 yrs old
> she's 20-21 yrs old, very introverted, serious, shy, geeky as fuck (her whatsapp profile picture is a pikachu holding a broken ketchup bottle)

The thing is, yesterday i asked her if she wanted to breakfast at uni cafeteria with me, she politely declined as he had to go as her mom was waiting to pick her. I was like "ok, fair enough" so i asked her cellphone number and gave it to me. After an hour i messaged her "Hey, i'm Alex" and she answered with a "hello Alex, how's your school schedule?", i answered then she never replied, her logged status dissapeared and in the conversation you can clearly see the two signs of message sent and received.

I'm fucking anxious, when we were talking she was laughing and smiling like a teenager and now i see this, what could it be? Please anons, i would like to read your opinnion in this, i really like this girl :(

Attached: I+went+paragliding+once+close+enough+_cab60ba972658c78e3890c2358f53be6.png (803x761, 342K)

you're way older than her. talk to girls your age. she felt creeped out by you.

t. 20 year old female

Ghosted. Sorry to hear that dude.

>way older
>3 year difference

Bruh, my gf is 19 and I'm 30.

Attached: 2CCB1250-13F8-4F4C-A718-8F02AF366584.jpg (636x720, 78K)

go for it champ
don't listen to this roastie, women get jealous when you date younger girls
t. 23 yrs old with 15 yrs old gf

Attached: 185.jpg (391x435, 30K)

great job predators.

thanks roastie, keep seething

Attached: 27.jpg (292x408, 28K)

no problem, can't wait for your 15 yo gf to grow up and take your ass to court

Can you please stop derailing the thread?

god, i need a fucking hug...

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 9K)

>implying that will happen
sorry i don't live in muttland

seethe roasthe

Why do so many of you guys get so hunged up on girls you just met?

because they only meet girls once in a blue moon and they're all delusional

Lot of them work in enviroments with women, or go to uni.

I understand that lot of women react "hostile" to men randomly trying to speak with them, but they mostly don't when it's work or college enviroment.

This.

I've isolated myself for so long time... being social for me isn't because i'm a VERY sensitive person, whenever i have a feel IT'S VERY STRONG, SO STRONG I CAN'T HANDLE IT.

This situation happened in uni, so the icebreak wasn't even a problem.

Attached: 1493887057432.jpg (500x375, 17K)

What I meant to say it shouldn't be hard to make female friends/aquitances to people that don't spend most of their lifes in their rooms, or heavily male dominated enviroments.

Try to expose yourself to more social situations.
Exposure to social situations will probably make you "feel less".
I couldn't speak to women until I was 16, made a female friend that year(well got friendzoned to be exact) but simple exposure to a woman, made it whole lot easier for me to speak to women.

You should show her who's boss by talking to another girl in front of her.

Attached: 326CF9B4-56BE-4C19-AF96-7857C6D2F624.jpg (327x468, 45K)

>when we were talking she was laughing and smiling like a teenager and now i see this, what could it be?
desu kinda honest that happen like everytime on woman life

Don't listen to the idiots here.
1. Don't "let her see you talk to another girl". She is shy, she will just start distrusting you.
2. Chill. Most likely she is afraid of coming on too strong and is as nervous as you are. Or she doesn't know what to say that doesn't sound dumb. So the best thing you can do is be chill, be confident and stop freaking out.
Just wait until monday. If she hasn't answered till then, shrug it off and move on. But likely she will answer, since she gave you her phone number. Would never give a guy a phone number I if I didn't wanted to talk to him.

Nice try roastie

cuck

Thanks user, i thought about that scenario too. I hope it goes like that.

Hope is my fuel in this situation.

Attached: descarga (1).jpg (225x225, 8K)

t. incel or roastie

listen to that advice if you want to stay beta forever

I got a gf. The best way to deal with shy girls is to play with their emotions and be assertive.

Attached: 548B9C84-AE24-451B-95F7-3F2D23B12F3B.jpg (658x706, 80K)

there are girls who act shy because they want nothing to do with you and don't want to hurt your feelings though

No such thing as a shy girl though.
Same as no such thing as fembot or femcel etc.

>no such things as a shy girl
what the fuck does this mean

Yeah, and really don't listen to those idiots here. "play with her feelings" and this whole bullshit only works if you use it on a mentally ill girl. Or, well, it makes her mentally ill.
In any case it is not really the way you want to go.
You can be proud of yourself that you were so brave to start talking to her. Even if it doesn't work out, you got XP and leveled up. And next time it will be easier to talk to a new girl.
I am crossing fingers for you, user! I am sure she will respond since you seem sweet and she would not haven given you her number if she didn't think this as well.
Just don't sabotage yourself :D Breathe! All will be fine. It is not a game where you have to trick someone. Best of luck!

It means girls can't be "shy".
Most of the "shy" girls have some mental disorders, so it isn't quite shy as much as it's insane.
That's why in every school for example a large percentage of guys who are shy, while among girls there will be one girl on the entire school.

It's not that she's shy, she is insane.

>scientific studies prove that women are more attracted to men who engage with other women, or even have a wife/gf
>no it's not like that listen to me a random roastie these guys are idiots, listen to me a woman and women are known to be trustworthy and honest when it comes to sex and relationships

Excuse yourself roastie

why are you people so delusional. girls are people too. how is it normal for guys to be timid but not for girls?

>girls are people too

pfffttttt hahahahahahahhaa oh really

Attached: 6CCAD188-F8E4-44F4-B4F8-2CF6E67A52A9.jpg (708x720, 77K)

>how is it normal for guys to be timid but not for girls
>women are people too
Because timidness is probably an evolved response to stay under the radar and not be seen as a threat by the local alpha male. I don't think women had much need to make that kind of evolved response.

>thinking this is real
Nigger can talk to whoever the fuck he wants. Age isn't an automatic disqualifier.

tl:dr go fuck yourself.

Dear micro penis, statistics mean that it might apply to the majority of women. You just assume the shy girl would be part of that majority, which is actually rather unlikely. Indeed women and men BOTH can start desiring someone who engages with other people. Just like people buy the dumb Nasa hipster shirts because they see others have them.
BUT: Shy girls are not competitive. Chances are quite high that she will just pull back and give up if being pressured with him engaging other girls in a flirty way.
Just ask yourself, would YOU as a shy micropeen feel more attracted to a girl if she engages multiple guys? Doubt it.

>opens statement with dear micro penis
yup a woman
>satistics mean that it might apply to the majority of women
>majority of women
>in the recent post said that making her jealous only works on mentally ill women
>by that logic majority of women are mentaly ill

Excuse yourself roastie, you aren't even in an agreement with yourself.

You ARE aware that in animal groups where there is an alpha male there are ALSO very strict female hierarchies with dominant females? And less dominant ones? In many monkey species the kids inherit the social status of their mom. So, why shouldn't girls need the ability to be timid?
Stop your unqualified pseudo-science, user. Read up.

Not in humans, so your argument is invalid.

>Read up.
you first, brainlet. watching the joe rogan podcast is not a substitute for education.

The statistic was not about "how attractive find women men who play with their feelings", dude. And if you call me roastie, i will call you micropenis. I think it actually dumb to bodyshame for penis-size, but then again it apparently worked in rustleing you jimmies, so to speak. If you think it bad to use micro-penis, why is roastie acceptable to you?

>im a girl and ive managed to get so socially isolated I have to come and post on r9k for attention
>take my advice on social interaction

Actually our closest relatives do have female hierarchies. Chimps, bonobos and even gorillas. I told you to read up. You are embarassing yourself.

I actually have a nice thicc cock so it doesn't matter.

Women find guys who talk with other women, or are in relationship more attractive than guys who don't.
You can call it "playing with feelings" or whatever you like, doesn't change what it really is.

Ad hominems won't help you here, little one. But yeah, I expected a logical fallacy from you and you didn't disappoint.

not really. i rarely ever come here and when i do, it's to make fun of incels like you when i'm bored.

Well closest relatives of chimps, bonobos, and gorrilas(that would be humans) are building skyscrapers, aircrafts and spacecrafts, yet just because we are doing it, I don't see any bonobos flying airplanes.

So I don't see why does it matter what some monkeys do, or have, since we obviously don't, and never did.

go outside and interact with real life people

I would say OP should make himself seem wanted and attractive by other women, but don't go balls to the wall shoving the girl he really wants to the side to make him seem alpha. There is a happy middle ground to be had.

It does change a lot. One thing is you just doing your thing, being a nice guy in a relationship that happens to make you more desirable to other women. The other is you trying to be a manipulative asshole and purposefully decieving someone you pretend to care about.
Would make a big difference for me if I were you, bro. Integrity is the key word here.

Making himself appear more attractive by engaging women isn't playing with someones feeling any more than is doing anything else to improve your chances.

Dressing better, washing more often, getting a new haircut or anything doing anything else wouldn't be emotional manipulation so why is this?

He should look out after himself, and do what is best for himself, and not care about feelings of a random women, since she certanly doesn't care about his.

Chimps, bonobos and gorillas are apes, not monkeys.
And it matters quite a lot, since evolved hierarchies wouldn't magically disappear, you know. You cannot claim alpha and beta males would exist while the female part of the hierarchy thing just vanished in thin air. That is not logical.
That aside, I actually debate the WHOLE alpha/beta mythology that you push here. I think it is more complex since humans are socially more flexible.

As I said, some random monkeys doing something is not a convicning argument, since it obvisouly can't be seen among women today.

So to you brushing your teeth is just the same as intentionally trying to manipulate your fellow human beings?
Oh wow. Well, don't expect to have a meaningful relationship anytime soon, bro.

And why shouldn't she care about his feelings? I am a random lady and I care about his feelings. Sounds like you are projecting your own fears here. In fact most women do care a lot. But it is like you are a company who has to hire one guy from a ppol of maybe 100. And that means you have to give out 99 "no, but thank you for applying". That never is pleasant, neither in job, nor when it is about a relationship. It has to be done, but nobody likes disappointing others.
Well, maybe aside of people with psychopathy. But the percentage of them is small.

seeethe roasthe

Apes.
And it can be seen by everyone who has eyes :) I think you might not have enough experience with women, else it would be rather obvious to you.
Funnily enough you'd also be someone who posts the clip from family guy with the "men - we know how to be friends!" jingle when it suits your narrative. But right now you completely ignore this because "women have no hierarchy battles" fits your narrative better.
This is called cognitive dissonance and you do quite a lot of mental gymnastics to make this irrational thinking work for you.

Yes I think that talking to other women, and branching out is no worse than brushing your teeth. Since actually talking with women will probably get him further than getting hung up on some random hoe he started talking with a week ago.

>it's like a company rejcting 99 guys etc..
Exactly, the same way the company or a woman will reject 99 guys in order to get what's best for them, he should do too.

Also just want to say based user for posting girl from Beetlejuice. I haven't watched that show in fucking years and it was always a wild ride as a kid. Confused the fuck out of me it did.

>le no experience with women
I went to female dominated HS, worked in female dominated enviroments, was in ltr's and have female friends so forget that narrative.

Anyway I've seen a lot of guys getting their skulls cracked because they didn't know their place, women on the other hand, don't do those things, so even if there is a heirarchy, which I doubt, stepping out of bounds is nowhere as detrimental for them, as is for guys.

The problem is not him talking to other girls. The problem is if you do that with the motive of manipulating someone.
Same difference as between manslaughter and murder.The intention behind an action is what determines if you are an asshole or just someone who tries to do the right thing.

And you are shifting goal posts. The company parable was about showing you that of course rejecting people makes people feel bad. And since you couldn't refute that, you are now shifting goal posts. Why are you doing that?
You really have a terribly illogical and emotional way of discussing things, i have to say. one logical fallacy after the other.

Then you are just a very bad observer. That would also explain why you are so emotional and illogical in your discussions.
Actually there are serious repercussions if a woman steps out of bound. They are just different from the ones males face.
Stepping out of bounds may lead to the following punishments:
badmouthing, shunning, bullying, minor physical violence, ridicule, passive aggressive bullshit, social isolation, intrigues and all the other game of thones-y stuff that was not war nor torture.

Nah. 5 years is not odd in your 20s. She was just not that into him.

>The problem is not him talking to other girls. The problem is if you do that with the motive of manipulating someone.
I understand that, I simply don't think that talking with other women is a horrible emotional manipulation, and if that will help him get a girl, be that her or someone else he should do.

>the company parable
What was there to refute? I know that women don't take rejecting guys that lightly, I've had to reject women and offcourse you feel like an ass, but I did it anyway, why? Because offcourse in my oppinion I could do better, so in order to do better for myself I rejected them, and some girl will do the same thing tomorrow to me, and that's ok.
What's also ok, is for him to do whatever he wants in order to help himself. I don't think making someone who you bearly know jelaous a bit is a horrible emotional manipulation, it's playing games, sure with head and emotions, but isn't that flirting?

You gonna marry her? Not many good chicks around at age 30. If they are single at 30 there is a reason.

Interesting that your pix are all Lydia who is a teen girl pursued by a middle aged ghost. Is there a metaphor here?

Also, I assume Beetlejuice is Jow Forums tier Because he is all White and only appears when you say "Beat All Jews" 3 times

This actually tends to work with White girls. Especially if they have abandonment issues

>badmouthing, shunning, bullying, minor physical violence, ridicule, passive aggressive bullshit, social isolation, intrigues

Sure, and in my experience guys don't give a fuck for female drama, and will fuck a girl that has been ostracized by a roastie. It has been the same for a girl 100 000 years ago.

While if 100k years ago , a cave chad beat some guy badly for being a loudmouth and left him for whatever predator first finds him, that guy doesn't get to make babies.

> would also explain why you are so emotional and illogical in your discussions
I think you are just projecting, since it's you who is doing the cheap provocations the whole time not me but whatever, believe what you want.

user girls are humans aswel and they get very shy and flustered even worse than guys, she is interested in you just be patient and act normal it isn't a big deal, you'll see her again in person

It would make him a less sweet guy if he was acting calculating and scheming. And I'd never compromise my own personality just get laid. That's weak. I mean, first and foremost you have to live with yourself, you know?

You said first that the girl would not care about his feelings. Now you say the opposite. Another contradiction, I want to add.
I am glad though that you do have a healthy understanding of rejection.
As someone who does not flirt (it is not really the aspie game, you know?) but acknowledges the importance of flirting behavior for humans I say this: Flirting is a game, and that is ok. But if you start involving unsuspecting third parties, maybe leading them on, and actively planning on inciting negative emotions in your "target", then that's not fair play. Flirting is a cooperative game like Arkham Horror, not a competitive game like chess.

Yet the females higher up in the heirarchy are more attractive to males. Thus the obsession with "stacy" here on the board. And not every woman want's to solve her issues by "just get fucked by chad". And having a guy to sleep with doesn't replace the need for friends and community.
It is not all about getting fucked by someone. If you lose friends or social circles, that hurts. Men and women have suicided because of such things.

And again you are being irrational. I listed you several of your contradictions and logical fallacies. I pointed them out and even dissected a few of them. Sorry, just calling "projection" or"provocation" won't make facts go away.
But: Your discussion behavior improved over the time. Kudos for that. But you should really work on being more rational overall.

Yea sure, I admit, I have exagerated by saying "she doesn't care about his feelings", sure she does, but rejecting women never left me feeling bad more than 20 minutes. So in the long run, I don't really care, and if she's anything like me, she doesn't either.

You know what they say, all is fair in love and war. I agree there should be fair play in flirting, but I don't think that making someone jelaous is crossing the line, honestly I was left under the impression that often it's one of the main tools.
Honestly it doesn't work on me, since if I see a woman is disinterested or has too much attention from other guys, I don't think it's worth to waste my time, I just move on, but again I'm not a woman.

>listed you several of your contradictions and logical fallacies. I pointed them out and even dissected a few of them

Only "contradiction" you pointed was that with family guy. Didn't really even read trough it desu,nor do I care much what you were trying to say? That guys treat each other better than women do other women? Sure, when they are not trying to kill each other yes.

>projecting and provocation
You were trying to get a raise out of me several times, it had nothing to do with your smart dissections of a family guy episode

I can assure you that most shy girls will react the same way you do. Maybe for different reasons, but the end result is the same.
And men also think women more attractive which are desired by others. There is not much difference after all :)
You felt bad for 20 minutes after you rejected the girls and gave them a fair, clean cut. That's ok. Some girls and boys feel bad for longer. But the point here is the "clean cut". After that you can stop caring. But that has not happened here. And I am glad you retracted the hyperbolic statement.

See? We have so much common ground after all. And you didn't even call me a roastie for several posts now! Are you sure you are feeling alright? xD

You used breakfast as a verb OP, I'd have run a mile too. Shit is a noun.

I guess if you befriend someone before you have to reject him/her offcourse it will sting more, I was never such a situation since most offers I recieved were from women who never spoke to me before approaching me.

In the end you might feel bad for 20 minutes of 20 days, but you still do what's best for you, and he should to.

>And you didn't even call me a roastie for several posts now!
Called you a roastie to nibble at you, never really meant to engage you in a serious discussion.

yet it happened. :) hope you enjoyed it a bit.

Sure. Especailly from the nibble.

I had hoped you'd say "i enjoyed learning more about science". But eh, can't have everything, I guess.
Anyhow, stop telling the guy that defcon 1 would be an approriate level of alarm just because the girl hasn't texted him back for less than 24h :D Chill, dude.
Am off to some gaming now. Where I will pretend to be male in order not to be annoyed by perpetual "roastie" bullshit. It really gets exhausting, you know? Think about that next time you wanna call someone that :D
Good bye and have a good life!

>Where I will pretend to be male in order not to be annoyed by perpetual "roastie" bullshit. It really gets exhausting, you know? Think about that next time you wanna call someone that :
don't really care desu

The fuck are you talking about. 21-25 isn't a big difference at all. It isn't like a 14-year-old dating an 18-year-old

>meet a guy who's nice and friendly
>enjoy small talk with him, he's funny
>he asks me out on a date, not interested in him that way
>politely decline
>2shy4confrontation so I just stop responding to him
that's all there is to it dude, anyway, it's only been a day, relax a little. Not everybody responds right away. If she doesn't ever get back to you then she's just not into you, it's not complicated.

Thank you all for your replies and time spent here, sometimes r9k can be a great place.

Attached: 1566424280846.jpg (479x362, 23K)

can you add me on discord i need a female friend to ask for advice Hayashi#2424

Attached: 1565683910888.png (706x829, 95K)

Is this the pikachu user ?

Attached: fdbshfbjshdf.gif (368x200, 470K)

she has a boyfriend. but she dont want to say you. so she can keep you as an beta slave.

Yes, it's that pika pika.

:)

Attached: tumblr_ox7fbsk7A71u501aoo1_400.gif (400x297, 979K)