Why don't you just date a foreveralone gamer girl fembot Jow Forums?

Why don't you just date a foreveralone gamer girl fembot Jow Forums?

reddit.com/r/ForeverAloneDating/comments/curaiq/34_f4m_usa_or_eu_close_friend_to_talk_discordtext/

Attached: fat_n_fab_by_fatbottomedgirl-d67ygpu.jpg (800x925, 309K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ForeverAloneDating/comments/cswygb/29_f4r_islander_artist_seeking_for_humans/
reddit.com/r/ForeverAloneDating/comments/cui4fm/24f_searching_for_love_f4m_europe/
reddit.com/user/wiitcher/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>34 years old

pass my dude, maybe when i'm 45

When you're 45, you won't be able to get anyone below 40, and even then chances are very slim.

How about this 29 year old artist who's into indie music, love reading books, and speaks 7 languages?

reddit.com/r/ForeverAloneDating/comments/cswygb/29_f4r_islander_artist_seeking_for_humans/

i'm kinda hoping for 20-26 and in the US, though she seems nice. My only other issue is that I'm trying to quit smoking weed, so it'd be hard for me to be around her when she's smoking.

How about this European qt in your age range? You can just move, it's not a big deal.

reddit.com/r/ForeverAloneDating/comments/cui4fm/24f_searching_for_love_f4m_europe/

>you can just move, it's not a big deal

i'm a homeowner, i would have to sell my house. that's kind of a lot of work.

Thanks for playing matchmaker for me though user. I appreciate it. I'd go with the second one out of the three, even though she's not perfect.

Any 18 year olds? I'd really rather not date someone older than me.

18 and on r9k, wtf are you doing man. GTFO.

reddit.com/user/wiitcher/ maybe? There's loads, I just skip those since they're way too young to consider.

>I'd prefer somebody who is honest, discreet about personal things I share, accepting and non-judgemental.
There's a red flag coming but I can't quite put my finger on it. Maybe she lives with her ex or something. I've seen these kind of situations play out before. Not good!

Alrighty I guess I'll just do some looking myself
Being a retarded volcel, fuck you

I used to try these, way too many people message them, so they never respond, or they're constantly juggling 5 orbiters and finally find Chad and the conversation dies.
I would date anyone, I just wish it were easy, Im tired of being alone.

Damn she actually sounds really cool, I'm tempted to message her myself

It's just a girl who has weird sexual fantasies probably.

Because "fembots" or foreveralone type of girls are just as picky if not more so then normal girls. No point.

I love opening this and seeing the waves of dudes getting no responses, gives me a lot of hope.

You're supposed to PM them, not post in the thread.

Why? So I can compete with the millions of older dudes trying to get with the one young girl?

Why don't we follow his advice and have threads like that

Attached: Screenshot_20190824-233621.png (720x1280, 334K)

You can't "just" date these girls. Try it, message one. Either they never respond or the conversation dies in a few messages.

I hit on a fat foid today and didn't even get laid, why bother?

Exactly. Fat chicks are just as hard to get as regular chicks, if not harder.

And is it me or are not-broken females becoming a rare commodity? Every other dating ad has a fucking list of mental illnesses.

This
Didn't they even have to disable messaged from here, as women were getting absolute floods of DM's from men saying they'd date/fug them