Why is everyone so fucking stupid when it comes to the topic of animals suffering in farms and animal abuse?

why is everyone so fucking stupid when it comes to the topic of animals suffering in farms and animal abuse?

seriously, people turn into these braindead apes who spout dumb shit like "BACON THO" and "HEHE STUPID ANIMALS IM TOP DOG IN THE FOOD CHAIN"

like they wont even admit its unethical, thats what really astounds me. like they cant even ADMIT vegans are right. id say only 5% to 10% of meat eaters even ADMIT that eating meat is morally wrong, the rest are so unironically braindead they repeatedly bring up plant feelings

why? WHHYYY?

sorry just ranting. today i did nothing but play videogames for 12 hours. infact ill probably go play more after i make this low quality thread. "time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" - someone famous and cool

Attached: image_3_3293.jpg (768x576, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1SQP4bylEK5
youtube.com/watch?v=UcN7SGGoCNI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bioavailable b12, stupid. That's why.

Meat is pretty good and easy to make. Theres really no debate

I only eat carcasses so I'm a scavenger taking opportunity of a situation.

>brain dead to bring up plant feelings
But you are also the one who brings up animal feelings. Are you a hypocrite or just brain dead?

Animal feelings actually exist whereas plant feelings do not.

Ok and I can also say human feelings exist but animal feelings dont.

What games do you play, LuciD?

Attached: A01B3223-DD3F-4389-9B72-E6F3E0BA478E.jpg (704x716, 70K)

it tastes good, i don't care about what animals feel

Attached: 170.jpg (392x495, 44K)

Anything that doesnt have violence in it. Im scared of blood

Those pigs would eat me if given the chance, but, oh, they're too stupid to make little piggy tools with their little piggy hands to hunt us!?

Tough shit, I'm gonna make them intl pork chops now.

Are you not gonna get banned for spamming?

OP eunuchy. Snip snip

Attached: image.gif (500x200, 468K)

I love bacon. It seems you dont and are upset. Thats adorable

It's not that unethical. It's just that many corporations don't know how to do shit safely and responsibly, making meat-eaters consume too much antibiotics, plus they don't work in an intelligent enough manner so that they are cost-environment-effective.
Meat is nutritional and easy. Plants are fucked up with pesticides aswell. Don't really have any empathy to care about death of animals. Idk.
Everyone who isn't a millionaire is getting fucked and everyone who is, is fucked up so whatever, nothing matters.

i played diablo 2 today for a good 10 hours in a row, atleast. it felt like i just started 4 minutes ago. i was going to try and do things, but instead i just enjoyed my day playing videogames, pic related

you are the epitome of why i hate people. like, most of this board are fucking retards who spam the same shit over and over, but when a vegan does it you character attack the vegan and blame everything on him

JUST ADMIT VEGANS ARE RIGHT, WHY DO YOU HAVE TO PULL ALL THESE DUMBASS JUSTIFICATIONS

>b12 tho hurrrr
>its tasty tho hurrrr
>pigs would treat us the same so its okay for us to do it to them, hurrr

fucking braindead!

Attached: my day.jpg (1160x629, 401K)

need a tampon for your huge vagina op?

unironically bacon tho

Its literally unethical to play a game like diablo

You are quite braindead as well, don't mock other tripfag. Why are you vegan, why is it the ethical choice?

bro meat is good and nobody gives a fuck about animals

He thinks that by not eating some random food group he lives a better life. Except he also cut off his testicles, is an adult virgin, has no friends, and is literally depressed.

ur all retards. vegans are right and all your arguments are fucking RETARDED. vegans are for animal rights and stopping animal suffering

you all cant handle the truth. like i dont have it in me today to argue with you, i just want to tell you whats on my mind. ur all FUCKING DUMB

Attached: main-qimg-76e74dbea5c9d5fe3eafe0be7fcf53ea.jpg (1080x720, 141K)

>vegan
Do you mean vegetarian? Vegans are retards who won't drink milk or eat cheese even though it doesn't cause any animal death or suffering.

FARMING SIMULATOR WITH THE PIG DLC

You're right about morals and hypocrites. The thing is that I care equally little about animal suffering as I care about the suffering of the Chinese factory kids who manufacture my cheap clothing.

Animals will still suffer because they eat each other. You are just potentially making fewer animals suffer by number, but that is arbitrary. We can just have ethical farming and still eat tasty meat. You were never right

people have been eating meat since the dawn of time
you cant change nature

Youre not changing anyones mind by being a raving lunatic on Jow Forums of all places. If anything it makes me want to eat meat more just to spite you

Attached: 1422337412145s.jpg (225x225, 11K)

>i dont have it in me today to argue with you
Then don't try to start a thread and argue about something, retard. If you are ever willing to discuss and debate things seriously, putting some thought into it, feel free to. There is objectively nothing wrong with animal suffering.

Attached: 1A90FFC0-8769-4A8B-9BDB-3DC7D3CD19BF.jpg (480x480, 67K)

I value animal life exactly as much as I value human life. Which is to say, I don't really value it at all

Attached: CvKgaCo.jpg (450x470, 49K)

That better be a smiterdin, nigger. Not no gay FOH queer.

Attached: 6D960EF5-10A9-4842-BD18-F25ED5F57591.jpg (652x690, 58K)

Tfw ywn never play diablo 2 with your vegan robot bf that doesn't exist and talk about salads together

Most lifeforms are pretty disgusting and want to kill you, plants as well as animals.
Eating them is just the weird, unexplainable circle of life.
Please stop Posting about this, eating meat is good for you, bad for the one you are eating. Everyone knows that. Thats why you should eat up whatever you can get and be thankful to live and not bring eaten by some niggers.

Attached: 1554550349145.jpg (1280x720, 431K)

ill play D2 with you without the salad talk though

its a sorc. im playing on hardcore, hardcore is so much more fun. i made 2 characters who died at 70+ level, but hardcore is SO much more fun. i found 2 shako's today, and its my best item by far. im just grinding hell andy for basic gear like lidless or vampire magi

it feels like im playing "dont step on lava" or something, diablo 2 edition. hardcore is SO MUCH MORE FUN. in softcore i have a rich sorc and hammerdin, but its so boring, i dont even remotely enjoy it, pic related my rich softcore hammerdin. hardcore is addicting and so fun because its so dangerous

>and talk about salads together
im fasting today

and i havent ate a salad in over a decade. this image of vegans only eating salads and tofu is so entrenched in the public mind.... i mostly just eat soup

please stop complaining, because im going to continue making vegan threads until forever. today its a meta-vegan thread because im not trying to convert people, im just expressing my mind and blowing off steam

do you even think about the words you say before you say them? like honestly, dude are you fucking braindead? like do you logically think your words through before they come out of your mouth?

youtube.com/watch?v=UcN7SGGoCNI

vegans are right, just admit to being unethical. why is this so hard. WHY?

Attached: sdfsdfsxxv.jpg (807x631, 303K)

i love you OP and i love animals too
let's give up eating meat!

Have you tried other methods to blow of Steam? Music, drawing, nightwalking, drugs, sports?
You have been making these threads for some time and they don't seem to help you.

Vegans arent right. They just dont understand how good meat is and choose to avoid it

Studies suggest that even plants have a feeling of pain so much so that they experience pain more than humans. Speaking of ethics, killing anything is unethical, there are few sects in India called Janis, who wrap cloth on their mount to not even micro organisms get inside their mouth. So at the end all I'm saying is that the choice of food is primarily upto the taste of the person and the law of the land. Also, I am a vegan saying all this.

Dom't care lmao, i will still eat meat and idon't give a fuck if the animal is suffering

Attached: 1525506507714s.jpg (249x180, 4K)

>You have been making these threads for some time and they don't seem to help you.
you dont understand

the reason why i keep making vegan threads specifically trying to address people's mental hangups about stopping animal abuse is because inside of me i strongly feel i need to do something

but im unironically a broken disfunctional human being. i literally cant reliably do ANYTHING. i cant even reliably make threads about it everyday, thats why i only make them every other day

today im just ranting and expressing my distaste with how stupid people are with their reasoning, im not even trying to tell people why their shit reasoning is wrong. normally people are SO FUCKING SMART in so many subjects. seriously, people are so intelligent in most other things its insane

but people turn into mouthbreathers on the topic of veganism and animal abuse

>proud of his hypocrisy and unethical behavior

the epitome of meat eaters. just dont cry when you get treated badly, okay?

You shouldn't play videogames so much.

Also, I get how awful and fucked up animal farming is, but isn't that more a problem that should be dealt with the guys making the meat rather than us? I mean, I could stop eating meat completely, but others won't and even if I do my best they won't stop to think about it for one second. Literally a billion Chinese exist and they don't mind eating dog once in their lives so what the fuck am I going to do in order to convince them of anything? What we should do is try making some new technology they replicates red beef meat perfectly through stem cell or something and eat that instead of "naturally"-raised animals.

Attached: 334471-800w.jpg (800x941, 99K)

It's not unethical, it's a process based to maximize profit and keep everyone happy, workers and consumers alike.

I don't care about the suffering I care about the farts coming out of their billions of assholes (think braaap but all concentrated on a massive, mud puddle of a farm) , that eventually I'll inhale.

It's not hard to stop. Cows and sows are artificially inseminated. Just stop shoving cum into them and finish up with the slaughtering of the remainder.

It is immoral. It is inhumane. It is torture, murder and in some cases worse.

>But I don't care. Fuck off.

I like frying bacon because it sounds like the pigs are dying all over again.

People always complain about how they're oppressed, how they hurt, how life is unfair to them, but then they justify the slaughter and rape of animals because MUH TONGUE FEEL MUH B12

being vegan wont make you any less a failure, face it. youre just trying to ease your pain from being a pathetic neet failure with no girlfriend

Attached: 1540970133242.png (466x512, 124K)

>no girlfriend
FORGOT AND NO BALLS HAHAHAHA

Attached: 1429263839623.png (327x316, 211K)

Animal rights is just a codeword for anti-human. Why don't you spend your time in helping the homeless instead?

That's where I confuse people, who bring this up. I admit it's unethical, filthy and the last moments of the creature's miserable life were filled with unimaginable terror and agony. I just don't give a shit.

Why would i care about ethics when society and girls have never been ethic towards people like me?

Fun fact: nobody gives a shit for your vegan ideas killing animals is not murder

Fucking this. Vegans are species cucks.