/creative general/

Share anything creative you got involved with at some point in your life.
Anything goes: videos, drawings, photos, music, writing, crafts, podcasts...

Attached: 1566465687467.jpg (1580x966, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1pkSIQZ3ZWC
youtube.com/watch?v=tdE7HwQePH4&t=11s
soundcloud.com/shalloween/sky-says-tagged
youtube.com/watch?v=PEB4p37_xOU
soundcloud.com/var138/komm
soundcloud.com/the_bedroom_tapes
rez-music.bandcamp.com/album/virtual-high-fans
youtu.be/CknEUg12YKc
clyp.it/yxsrvod2
vocaroo.com/i/s1rnO54NraWP
soundcloud.com/onzerc
youtube.com/channel/UCi5o_vo6JbwTClV33hBoDKA?view_as=subscriber
youtube.com/watch?v=rAPiPU2OJAg&t
youtube.com/watch?v=U5XOf0UVCqc&t
soundcloud.com/thestoryofthewhos/lament-for-trielle-shortened
youtu.be/sTil5MX3yU4
vocaroo.com/i/s0HPeXWHMmsq
vocaroo.com/i/s1qNql7zaWiJ
vocaroo.com/i/s0ZlKQbquyA8
youtube.com/watch?v=UJF8VeZe-9Q
soundcloud.com/kadzu/take-a-seat
youtube.com/watch?v=O6UmcUVe6Fo&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=zaOmYmT0naI&t=71s
soundcloud.com/big_blue_bazooka/wherever-youve-gone-i-will-find-you
soundcloud.com/big_blue_bazooka/children-of-kali-1
soundcloud.com/user-48390747/fuckin-go-outside-dumbass
youtube.com/watch?v=FJgbHdodfNE
youtube.com/watch?v=4AbNicu3MgA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I recorded this the other day.
vocaroo.com/i/s1pkSIQZ3ZWC

Solid riff, I'd say make it a harsher on the sound and less heavy cause at first I thought this was gonna be a dsbm song

A channel I made. I've been planning to upload another one soon:
youtube.com/watch?v=tdE7HwQePH4&t=11s

>Solid riff
Thanks.
>a dsbm song
I don't know who that is.

Depressive suicideal black metal

Oh, okay. It's a genre. I should've googled it. I don't listen to black metal though.

>an entire week where there are no threads
>one goes up and goes on to be the single longest lasting one with the most content
>most anons in it agree that spacing them out is probably a good idea
>people then make them just hours after the previous one dies anyway

bladee "be nice 2 me" x "obedient" type beat. available for lease

soundcloud.com/shalloween/sky-says-tagged

Attached: shalloween-pp.jpg (600x600, 33K)

Bump

Keep being creative out there bots.

Attached: 20190825_155139.jpg (2592x1944, 1.45M)

>most anons in it agree that spacing them out is probably a good idea
Only 5 anons voiced their opinions on the matter, certainly not the majority of the posters.

Dropping this just to check if the user who edited this pic is still around.

Attached: Edit_1.jpg (1613x909, 479K)

Nope, I'm the guy who took the original shot.
user was looking for shots to edit so I let him have a go at it.

Something I made in Valve Hammer

Attached: 20190823145112_1.jpg (1920x1080, 84K)

Nice one. You got a plan for it in mind? How long did it take you to make it?

youtube.com/watch?v=PEB4p37_xOU

I can't tell if it's on purpose but the bass drowns out most of the lyrics.

Thanks. I had a plan for it since some time. I just wanted to do desolated road lit up by sodium vapor lamps. I thought it would look comfy.
Level itself didn't took long. I only had to figure out how to make skybox pitch black and do the glowing effect. I did the road beforehand and saved it as a prefab for future use. Lanterns are available as a game resource which you can just paste.

It was not on purpose, but I'll keep that in mind and lower the volume of the background music in the next one.

WIP i'll probally never finish

>youtube.com/watch?v=PEB4p37_xOU
Nice, did you do the voice over as well? You should try speaking more confidently instead of whisper screaming.

Attached: 20190825_171707.jpg (2592x1944, 1.37M)

I keep replying this over and over.
>instead of whisper screaming.
nah, that's part of the charm.

hahaha this one is great

>This stupid normalshit YouTuber wannabe instantly gets 4 (You)s while these guys
>get nothing
This is why these threads shouldn't be as frequent as they've been lately.

>guy that makes a funny animation gets more attention than some technical drawing we've already seen and an edited photograph
No shit. Don't even take a high horse because you didn't say anything about them either, you just used them to bitch about something you don't like.

I took a few liberties while translating this page.

>The term "middle-aged virgins" strictly defines 30 years old and over single men who never had a sexual experience.
>There are mentally deficient individuals as well as dissimulative pedophiles with a penchant for young girls among them.

>As for mentally deficient individuals who didn't get to develop as functional adults and got left on the side of society as a result, they throw themselves out even further in their 40s.

>The delusion stating that someday, as akin to an angel, the perfect succubus will appear before them is getting stronger.

>Given that those "specific way of thinking and behaviour absolutely seclude them", an emerging social issue, mainly noticed in places who employed them, is setting foot.

>- Adult Day care | Devotion Home -
>"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!"

Attached: 2.jpg (650x918, 292K)

>This is why these threads shouldn't be as frequent as they've been lately.
That's a conclusion bent out of rationality.

Your animation was nowhere near funny. Don't flatter yourself. And it was hardly animated. Nor did it even have a punchline. Nice hushed voice too. Were you afraid mommy would get mad if she heard you talking too loud in the basement? Stupid fucking faggot.

kek, I'm not him, I'm one of the four (4) people that found it funny. Meanwhile, you're a single whiny faggot that is yet to post anything or provide any feedback at all. Go bitch somewhere else.

Nice one dawg. I always wanted to make something like that in valve Hammer but I would get distracted or end up doing something else. If you do decide to take it further I think it would be pretty neat.

Ya I did everything myself. I wanted to shout more loudly but it was late at night and whatnot.

Cheers dawgs

So far it's the only time I've gotten (You)s from posting it because it got overlooked in the past couple of threads which would also die prematurely because apparently spacing these threads out and neglecting them makes the content more high-brow or something.

Haha keep trying dawg. I believe in you.

Attached: le r9k quote.png (259x96, 3K)

Don't even bother replying to him man, he's just a whiny faggot. I gotta say though, what is up with having to sing in to YouTube to be able to see it?

I think it might be because I made it age-restricted due to some of the things mentioned tbqhdesu.

>Don't even bother replying to him man, he's just a whiny faggot.
This sentence absolutely reeks of self reassuring samefaggotry. Edit all the screenshots you want. Your video still fucking sucks, mate.

lmao okay loser

Seething.
Also, bump.

Wrong post, fugg.
Bump either way, and that guy's a whiny bitch either way.

I've got a dying sc accoun on wich I occaisionally post music.
I have gigabytes of unpublished music im just too scared to Upload because i Think its Not good enough

soundcloud.com/var138/komm

Bladee is god tier

If you guys haven't already, be sure to join the /creative/ server so we can stay in contact and share stuff

D.iscord.gg/3ZDYwf

soundcloud.com/the_bedroom_tapes

lo-fi folk stuff just for fun

Attached: 1513558518184 (2).jpg (703x703, 56K)

Not an expert or anything, but some advice?
1. Clear up the mix man, its kinda muddy. The 808's could use a little bit of cleaning out; try make them more 'pronounced' - without making them louder.
2. Have more of a tune: this is cool but the good thing about be nice 2 me is that super memorable sample they use for the tune of the song. Not all songs have to have heavy tunes, but usually it helps.
3. Fill out the mids man, all i can hear is the 808s and the highs! the vocal sample is nice, but maybe bring it down?

Hope some of this helps :)

26,000 hours in microsoft paint

Attached: 1565824480519.png (911x1025, 81K)

thanks for the feedback! will definitely be incorporating it :)

A cover design I did a while back.
rez-music.bandcamp.com/album/virtual-high-fans

Attached: RxO - AOL.png (680x680, 661K)

Not him and I certainly won't speak for him personally, but why does everyone in these threads feel the need to try and be a critic? Can't just say "nice track. :)" and move on? No one's perfect and whatever you criticize just might be perfect for the next guy who listens to it. Not trying to start a flame war here, but it's kind of annoying. I'd understand if the posters asked for criticism and I do understand the benefit of constructive criticism, but imo, again, when it's unsolicited, I find that obnoxious.

Made a music video
Really love BMSR and other synth heavy music and artists.
Having so much fun editing shit like this. Think this really represents how I am in a way.

You like? or even better, do you hate it?

youtu.be/CknEUg12YKc

Attached: rft1.png (1366x768, 438K)

idk, it can be done right and i think this was definitely structured and helpful feedback

-the guy he gave feedback to

Nice one. I recognise the Malice in Wonderland clips. Getting old Crystal Castles vibes off it.

>He's still so assblasted that he hastily replied to the wrong post

Attached: peoplelaughing.jpg (1600x1167, 170K)

Yeah, I already said I wasn't speaking on your behalf.

Yeah what that guy did was foolish but don't pretend you are any better.

you should finish this is a nice action pose

some """"future bass"""" thing i'm working on but it's all fucked up
clyp.it/yxsrvod2

Attached: aaaaaa.gif (800x473, 101K)

/p/ user posting, I'm not a big music fan but I hope all you soundcloudposters the best!
Very very nice user.

Attached: 2012-12-13 17.14.00.jpg (3264x2448, 1.65M)

Based titanposter

I am gonna make music for video games.
This is what I've been working on recently.

vocaroo.com/i/s1rnO54NraWP

I'll be at MAGwest.

soundcloud.com/onzerc

Attached: gost.png (794x786, 926K)

Nice one dawg. Was this made with a tracker?

Nope!
Just the result of a lot of reasearch.

Though I do want to use them eventually ;_;

Attached: date night.png (375x500, 288K)

I wish I had a cat to share some pasta with it

VERY muscular. I wish I was as ripped artistically and physically

I make youtube videos. Not many people watch, and they're pretty shitty, but they're mine.

Channel:

youtube.com/channel/UCi5o_vo6JbwTClV33hBoDKA?view_as=subscriber

Most popular video:

youtube.com/watch?v=rAPiPU2OJAg&t

My favorite:

youtube.com/watch?v=U5XOf0UVCqc&t

soundcloud.com/thestoryofthewhos/lament-for-trielle-shortened
Some music I wrote for a character who died in my autistic childhood story. I'm trying to work on an intro piece for the battle and maybe make some kind of animatic video to honor her death. Not that it really matters because I ruined the story and don't imagine it really at all anymore, which fucking sucks because it was one of the only things left from my childhood and made being an autistic virgin a little less sad and painful.

Attached: death_of_trielle_original_scans0002.jpg (2550x3507, 364K)

repostin this from yesterday. I made this out of a photo of my curtains because they reminded me of an album cover. Now I just need to learn how to make music,

Attached: cover2.png (800x600, 288K)

Haha The Godzilla one is great

Bumping this with no survivors

Crop it to 600x600 and it'll be perfect.

I make vidya reviews, and this one was popular compared to my other garbage.
youtu.be/sTil5MX3yU4

Attached: Heeeeeeeere'sGuy.jpg (600x338, 141K)

The piece on Team Silent was informative, don't lump it with what you consider garbage.

Thanks, I put a lot of work into the scripted Silent Hill stuff, because i'm way too into those games. I'm trying to do something a little less "bog standard" for this Halloween with another interesting horror game.

heres my soundcloud
www.soundcloud.com/bummerneverends
i havent made anything good yet tho. im trying to write new stuff but im having some trouble with motivation and coming up with anything solid

did this earlier in another thread it was supposed to be me, i think it turned out alright for ms paint but it doesnt really look that much like me

Attached: me.png (454x537, 13K)

>vocaroo.com/i/s1pkSIQZ3ZWC
it's gone :/

pretty nice man

here's the first turdtrack i made when i first downloaded a full daw like six weeks ago
vocaroo.com/i/s0HPeXWHMmsq

and here's some shit i found in an old hdd, i made these around 7 years ago
vocaroo.com/i/s1qNql7zaWiJ
vocaroo.com/i/s0ZlKQbquyA8
nostalgia man

Attached: 1536439808442.png (604x640, 161K)

One of my edits managed to reach 1K views, I guess they're right, the one you forgot about ends up bringing in the numbers.
youtube.com/watch?v=UJF8VeZe-9Q
Still, I think sourcing youtube videos used in the process gave it a nice boost.

hope you're all doing well, slow jazz/blues soundcloud.com/kadzu/take-a-seat
radical

Attached: 1566608461329.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

I did a fast thing while watching the Dota 2 finals

Attached: roblox guy.png (623x598, 19K)

Fresh off the fl studio, well kinda.

youtube.com/watch?v=O6UmcUVe6Fo&feature=youtu.be

Attached: 1566436783668.png (400x300, 168K)

youtube.com/watch?v=zaOmYmT0naI&t=71s

> Type Beats
> Rap & Hiphop
> Trap

Attached: df7wmtoh2ub31.png (960x960, 1.16M)

soundcloud.com/big_blue_bazooka/wherever-youve-gone-i-will-find-you

>synth

soundcloud.com/big_blue_bazooka/children-of-kali-1
>exotic

Attached: 7b4fe71a29a472b4c12e10073251cd6c.png (1200x800, 751K)

Keep this thing up while I'm out on duty.

I make "music"
and i try to draw despite my aphantasia
soundcloud.com/user-48390747/fuckin-go-outside-dumbass

Attached: 284573563673.png (443x496, 368K)

BUMO don't ded

youtube.com/watch?v=FJgbHdodfNE
i make visuals n shit
veeery drunk when i make dis

disturbingly good man

here's a really shitty blues riff i added vocals to trying to develop some kind any kind of talent thru going thru the blocks of guitar playing
youtube.com/watch?v=4AbNicu3MgA

darkoshine?

ya the one and only baby

still love your stuff, whyd you delete your original channel?

I deleted it for no reason other than I could
I guess subconsciously I just wasn't happy with the songs there they were and still are very amateurish they felt forced and I wasn't doing it to please myself so I deleted it as a sacrafice
Now although I'm still a noob at guitar playing and singing I'm much more happy with the content.

Bear in mind these songs are created on the spot and I don't write the lyrics before hand this is just the easiest way for me to write songs but this causes them to seem even more noobish but I don't mind

Before I felt my songs were really standard and now I find them more occult and experimental and I like the little nuances of vocal harmonies I come up with on the spot, not to many tastes but I'm happy with the channel now

Before I felt like I was creating songs unpurposefully and the ones that I've re done on the channel were the only ones worth saving

Thanks for being interested I like roleplaying as a very germ like celebrity ;)

fair enough, so far i like these ones better as well :))

thanks that's nice to hear :D I hope you get what you're after frendo

your photography is shit

i think this is a cool photo

you have shit knowledge of photography, then

get your head out your ass, guy. art doesnt have to follow any rules to be appreciated

there's more to photography than opening your shitty phone camera and taking a snapshit of whatever the fuck is in front of you

there CAN be more :) doesnt mean thats the case for every photo :) youre entitled to your own opinion but you shouldnt present it as a fact :)

no user, it's literally just a cancerous snapshit with zero artistic merit

>tfw love coloring, shading, and all kinds of detail work
>tfw suck at linework
Why am I cursed with this much autism

it made me feel something so is it? its also made you very angry and thats a reaction! id say it qualifies as art!

Yeah but it looks cool

I call it "Deez nuts"
Jizz on canvas.

Attached: 0D7B3047-3EA4-4688-BA95-E301136B7AA0.jpg (4032x3024, 1.49M)

what this user just posted is no different

What are you trying to imply there mate? My jizz is a product of love. I put effort and technique into it. It has SOUL. I bet you can't even get half that amount of jizz, and I purposefully made it small to fit into a single square.

how fucking dare you combat my dubs with dubs, MY dubs are a work of art, fuck off

I plan to write and direct a film adapted from this very blackpilled book. I'm going as far as to even contact to publisher about the rights. I feel like it's really relevant and I want to introduce the normies to these truths.

Attached: 81CI4XLzj2L.jpg (1663x2560, 256K)