Fat boring gf

If a girl like this asked you out, would you go out with her?

Attached: COjQCccVEAEAGz6.jpg (600x1048, 58K)

Yes but they dont
I wish I had any gf to love who wouldn't leave me

A chubby girl, sure. The girl in the pic is too far from what a real person looks like for me to say.

I wouldnt go out with any girl.

Yes, I'd love them and encourage then to work out. If they have a pretty face, they can be 10/10 in less than a year if taken seriously

Attached: Screenshot_20190823-221910.png (720x1440, 1.03M)

Here are the issues with "just date a fat/chubby girl"

>its probably going to get fatter and fatter until 250-400+ lbs
>will die earlier
>will be sick often/earlier
>will be fat
>will likely be unhygenic
>99.99% has trauma/mental issues if they are beyond chubby

fat girls are for fucking not dating

She's also more likely to leave shit stains on the toilet seat, and your car MPG will be lower

jesus fuck the first one is so true

Absolutely, OP. We could be boring together

>bullshit cope
>bullshit cope
>bullshit cope
>she's already fat, that's the point
>fat people are RARELY as "unhygenic" as narrow minded fucks like you think
>more bullshit cope

Attached: 1460514690031.jpg (720x720, 69K)

is this post serious? there is no fucking way you believe this lmao

>how could anyone actually prefer fat people? I'd rather sit here and be a prejudiced fuck who makes up excuses to hate people

why the fuck do you think fat people are fat? give me a genuine healthy and mentally sane someone is fat.

youre delusional and a retarded virgin if you think my other points arent factual

Fat people are fat because they were either improperly raised by their parents (neglecting to feed them right and not instilling an exercise routine), genetically predisposed to have a lower metabolism, or thyroid issues. That's not all the reasons, but the perfectly sane reasons. Food addiction is a real thing.

You're a delusional and retarded normie if you believe all of those.

Attached: 1463205960342.jpg (736x994, 75K)

you realize you are literally labeling most fat people as addicts right

do you not understand that addiction is mental illness you fucking retard? do you seriously think addicts are only mentally ill in one singular area and it never impacts/leaches into other parts of their lives? you are either some random fucking white knight or a fat ass yourself, fuck off and go to the gym

>fat people dont get sicker easier or die earlier

Literally the #1 killer in merica

Attached: 1528683851663.jpg (700x700, 453K)

What, so you think that someone addicted to cigarettes is some huge fucking nutjob? Get over yourself

Attached: 1465957232610.jpg (962x1372, 152K)

cope

originaglagio

All fat people are addicts

How? It's a valid point. People don't think any fucking thing of cigarette addicts, but oh fat people just have a SLEW of things wrong with them.

Attached: 1459662930279.jpg (535x800, 35K)

Yes. What is she into?

Not if she's boring. What's the point?

Accepting a fat/chubby girl and taking her under my wing while forcing her to go to the gym and get Jow Forums is my fetish.

No, fat people don't deserve rights

There is a very fine line between cute chubby and disgusting obese.

No. I don't know her. I'd only go out with a girl I knew and liked the personality of.

See now I'd be okay with fat but not boring, unless you are meaning boring looking, I'd be okay with a boring looking gf. But not an actual boring person, would need to do cute activities together.
Hypothetical opinions of course, but nice to explore the impossible sometimes I suppose.

We'd both be boring together and I don't know whether that would work out or not. She might be looking for someone exciting to offset her boring life while I'm perfectly content with mine. Her size/weight is not an issue and I actually would prefer if she was a little chubby. Chubby girls must be really soft and that sounds lovely.

Attached: breakfast.jpg (2560x1440, 969K)

A girl like that has. I rejected her, because I couldn't stand her presence and I couldn't stand the thought of being seen in a relationship with her. We went on a few dates, but by the end of the second one I simply couldn't stand her presence anymore.

Do not get involved with people you're not into, it's better for you to avoid them.

Yes but only if she had interests like mine.

Girls look for entertainment and Im pretty boring. I havent even attempted to date for the past 4 years, almost to the day.

Attached: 1549423673106.jpg (300x400, 16K)

I still have feelings for my ex after a 6 year relationship that actually seemed like it was going somewhere after a few years of just enjoying the moment. I still have heavy oneitis and i'm juggling with the fact she would rather kill herself instead of at least attempting to live together and whatnot and see if it helps her with her mental issues. There is no denying from either side that this relationship helped her but i will probably live with regret my whole fucking life anyway since i didn't try
That good enough for ya chief?

Attached: 1563810108802.jpg (448x560, 47K)

>400+
Sounds hot
>lies
>lies
>lies
>unclean
take a bath, that already makes her more clean than 90% of Jow Forums
>Muh mental issues
I can help her with that, just by being kind to her and giving her love. All girls need love regardless of body.

Imagine that you're in your mid-forties and you come home to this each night. What would you think of your life?

Attached: 52918756_p0.jpg (1024x768, 186K)

Minus the glasses this is literally my wife.