What do you want to be wrong about the most?

What do you want to be wrong about the most?

Attached: 1528052188142.jpg (1000x667, 642K)

That there is no justice in this universe

That I will die a virgin

That I'm always right

That a priest class of the old religion still runs the world.

The implausibility of an afterlife.

that my hairline is receding

that the white race will cease to exist in the next 100 yearrs

you mean jews? originally

that im a low self esteem loser

That the universe is some deterministic machine that doesn't care for any living beings living in it.

That the "What Dreams May Come" version of the afterlife doesn't exist.

That the Singularity will not happen in my lifetime.

Define "jew"

that this is it, to life

My weight desu, I hope that me losing weight will solve about 60-70% of all my problems

Attached: 1566554317536.png (500x675, 282K)

It will if you have the correct high animal fat and protein diet so your skin, bones, and brain can heal from all the grain sugar and fiber.

That there isn't a timeline where I'm happy and healthy.

>What do you want to be wrong about the most?
That I can't fix my life anymore and suicide is the only option left.

Attached: 1566301287954.jpg (578x576, 83K)

That the universe is in a loop and I'm still forced to make the same actions every time down to the second despite knowing it. The queen of England dies in October and Hillary Clinton is elected president in 2020. I don't give a shit about that stuff though. I just wish I could take control over my own life.

Are you that fucking keto schizo from Jow Forums?

No. Just a graduate level understanding of nutrition, biology, and human history.

Eat your grains, slave. Just as the Egyptians designed it.

>that the jews really control everything and want to Brave New World our shit up
>that the singularity will cause us to either die or sacrifice our humanity and cultures in the name of "progress"
>that robots may replace us
>that the Internet won't revitalize interest in the arts but continue to dumb them down even further
>that I won't ever cure my cumbrain
>that my future art will never be cared by anybody and I'll die too poor to give my children (yeah right)/nephews enough to break out of the cycle of debt and secure their bloodline in history while 80% of everybody else most likely gets nuked/raped to death by rebellious sex robots

Attached: 1566167850482.jpg (922x960, 151K)

the fact that im ugly. highest I get in rate threads is a 4

I wish that Jews did not have power. I wish they never existed

>What do you want to be wrong about the most?
My future.

That she is still working there

my parents intentionally sabotaged my life by sabotaging my physical and mental health from birth.

That there is no afterlife, that good deeds never get rewarded and that there is no such a thing as genuine love or compassion.