Do nonwhites really like white men? Just asking out of curiosity

Do nonwhites really like white men? Just asking out of curiosity.

Attached: 1_HgbPSuMIS0WtklbQTPkLoA.png (568x832, 276K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_LL_6iN2t8M
youtu.be/D9N9zh4PrXY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>be me
>be asian
>read these comments
:O

Average white guy here.

Changed my Tinder location to: Asia, Africa and Latin America. I was a god in those countries. Thousands of matches and non-stop compliments and propositions for dates.

Wine will never reject me for being asian

No. The girls in the twitter photo just hate their Asian dads authoritarian parenting and filial piety culture. They are just rebelling against daddy, same as white girls did/sometimes still do.

Dont worry bro. I am white and I think these comments are retarded and disgusting. East Asian cultures are poised to dominate the world economy. Never let some whites angry at daddy get you down with their pathetic racial fetishist comments.

Yeah, sorry about that, I meant to post pic related and grabbed the wrong pic

Attached: 1566436979467.jpg (422x750, 49K)

oh u're a chink, that explains the insect like retarded spam

I guess, but from my standpoint it feels like there's a lot rebelling against "daddy"
Not all of them asian.

no im a gouk

Its mostly a meme, pick and chosen by people who want to make a narrative.

It doesn't even make any sense when you look at it. People say that women want white guys but:
women are universally turned on by
>tall
>dark hair
>dark eyes
>dark skin
>high muscled bodies
And
>7+ penis
Whereas women are universally turned off by
>fair hair
>fair eyes
>pale skin
>thin or fat frame
And
>4- penis.

In all four out of those fice categories, white men are in the gross out spectrum. Try going to brazil as a blonde guy abd see how well that works out for you.

or gouke?

>People say that women want white guys but:
>women are universally turned on by
>>tall
>>dark hair
>>dark eyes
>>dark skin
>>high muscled bodies
So basically Southern Europeans/Meds?

>Its mostly a meme, pick and chosen by people who want to make a narrative.
>says white dudes have thin frames and blacks have muscular frames
>muh dick myth
Another delusional nigger, cool.

can u just stop shitting up all threads cuck?
u already ruined the SEA one with ur bbc fetish fuck's sake

Also I forgot the fact that whites are the tallest, but I think I made my point

>civil race discussion regarding white men and non white women
>whites and blacks start e-fighting again
boys.. boys..

Women are just natural race mixers bro. Since all of history. Blonde white women literally love asian dudes. My gfs blonde 13 sister is one of the k-pop boyband art thots and it's only gonna get worse.

t. black dudes that has bang jap girls

Attached: STPeach-Boyfriend.jpg (596x398, 49K)

>Women are just natural race mixers bro. Since all of history.
Well, you got me there
>Blonde white women literally love asian dudes
And you lost me, I've met a few who like asians, but most shoot for extremely high tier asians.

Yeah but most other groups can have the exact same make-up as a mediterranian. Middle easterns have the same attributes as well.
Nigga, its been proven time and time and time again that things that are naturally white (blonde hair, red hair, blue eyes) are massive turn offs to women, especially non-white women who have a genetic marker to be attracted to those qualities.

As I said, think of a blond white dude of the average height size and weight of a white guy and put him into sao paolo and see how well he does. He's getting mogged by Eduardo on every street corner. If the unique attributes of being white are not qn attracting attribute then its not about being white in the first place. Its like saying asians are smart due to being asian but their chink eyes and weird pubes make them dumber. Its contradictive.

>Nigga, its been proven time and time and time again that things that are naturally white (blonde hair, red hair, blue eyes)
That's why I didn't mention those, but your point on nonwhites hating them is very fucking wrong, they tend to be the only ones who like that shit.
>As I said, think of a blond white dude of the average height size and weight of a white guy and put him into sao paolo and see how well he does. He's getting mogged by Eduardo on every street corner.
No shit you fucking brainlet, that's like saying see how well a nigger does in Moscow, we already know that you massive faggot.

all this racebait, nonsencial, cancer ITT
fuck you all

>That's why I didn't mention those, but your point on nonwhites hating them is very fucking wrong, they tend to be the only ones who like that shit.

If the qualities that makes the race unique are repulsive to other groups, then it cannot be those unique positive traits. All women find those attributed disgustimg, hence why nonwhite women are attracted to white men for other reasons besides physical attraction (money, status, green card)

>that's like saying see how well a nigger does in Moscow, we already know that you massive faggot.

Pretty fucking well if pic is to be believed. A black man in Russia will be able to do much much much better in the datimg pool then our hypothetical blond guy in brazil.

Attached: 5c076212e4fdae01bd55fbc18b16b76b.jpg (1280x1077, 128K)

lmfao, for any coping ethnicels:
go to twitter and type in the search bar this
"white mans whore"
"white man's whore"
sort by latest

>All women find those attributed disgustimg,
Well I'm complimented on my eyes all the time by nonwhite women, and a few white ones as well so lol
>Pretty fucking well if pic is to be believed.
Well that pic is pretty vague
Here's a vid of just how unliked niggers are in Russia, even with Putin's help.
youtu.be/_LL_6iN2t8M

if it's any consolation, the same propaganda machine that turned your women against you has now focused it's malevolent eye on white men and our women increasingly hate us the same way.

There's propaganda against Asian men? Fucking where?

Spelled gook

>be me
>be asian
>drink wine
u_u

no. its "soup"

>not drinking bourbon during the Florida gators game
What are you doing Asian bro

i can drink bourbon. im just in love with red malbec wine

You have to be a fembot, theres no way you're a man.

why, cus i have a sense of humor? ty

Attached: 25C1351D-C347-4D2F-8974-6B12C3B66DFD.png (512x724, 267K)

Only girls drink wine desu, duh

i see. well men drink beer and beer has less alcohol per volume than wine

Attached: A3B50665-C354-40E4-ADEA-8812A611C29F.jpg (291x475, 42K)

Dudebros drink beer, real men drink hard liquor.

>reel men fallacy
wew

i know a lot of girls with yellow fever thanks to kpop/anime. dont discourage yourself asian anons

>can't take jokes
WeW

>Try going to brazil as a blonde guy abd see how well that works out for you
I live in Brazil and blonde guys are the preference here, I don't know what this retard is talking about

brazilian girls r hot

>He's getting mogged by Eduardo on every street corner. If the unique attributes of being white are not qn attracting attribute then its not about being white in the first place.
So fucking delusional, stop talking please, I live here I know more than you

if any gay retards give a shit about a homo
im bi and i prefer white men if i wanna get my butt fucked, since they feel more protective and bigger
for women, I just stick to my own race

You're so delusional it physically hurts. White men are universally desired by women of all races and that's a well known fact. No amount of Jewish blacked propaganda is going to change that fact. The fact that ethnicels outnumber whitecels 10 to 1 and that the Just Be White (JWB) meme is so huge is another poof. They even have a whole subreddit dedicated to JBW where you will literally say thousands of pics of ugly white men with hot noodlewhores and Latinas.
I know you're either larping or a delusional nigger but I hate you so much I wish I was white
youtu.be/D9N9zh4PrXY