This guy has a hot gf

This guy has a hot gf

youtube.com/watch?v=TPnotWtuSOo&t

Attached: 51704709_777758059246698_4737487615643521173_n.jpg (1080x1080, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XqRC8UW3Dpg&feature=youtu.be&t=84.
youtube.com/watch?v=h9pMvdHllwM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dios mio, es Ia goblina

Attached: yikes.jpg (660x681, 64K)

user posted it again! The absolute madlad posted the same fucking post for the millionth time!

Do this but with her ass.

She looks Germanic, maybe east European. Definitely more white than you.

His family has to loaded or something.

Attached: 1560297520394.jpg (400x399, 18K)

>2/10 pointy knees would not date
Sure thing.

They've talked about this - youtube.com/watch?v=XqRC8UW3Dpg&feature=youtu.be&t=84.

I think it's most likely that she has some weird caretaker fetish and he's just happy to have a hot girl around. Or he just has a great personality...

She doesn't fuck him you retard. She's just virtue signalling and mooching off him.

>shitty jokes about ball sacks
>comment section filled with white knights

This shit is basically reddit in a nutshell

Still though, at least he gets the cuddles.

youtube.com/watch?v=h9pMvdHllwM

You have to be actually mentally retarded to think their relationship is genuine and not just a scheme on the femoid's part to monetize of the fame she got.

The state of the board, my god.

Imagine thinking white means anything anymore

>The pair - who met when Hannah messaged him after watching a Rainn Wilson-produced documentary about Shane's life
There's your answer. She's a leech, using him to get famous as this kind and caring non-judgemental nawalt when in reality she's just the same as every other foid.

>sees something that contradicts their cuckpill
>I don't have a gf so it's fake lmao

Imagine being this delusional

>thinking a 7/10 Stacy would actually have sex with a severely disabled cripple in a wheelchair
Holy moly the Imagine being this delusional.
This is bait anyway but still, some normies really are this braindead.

I'd happily take his disability if it came with that sharp jawline. Facial structure is LITERALLY EVERYTHING when it comes to being attractive.

white men can not be robots, that female would reject a 10/10 coloured male

Why am I seeing mental retardation tier normalfaggotry like this on Jow Forums? wtf happened to this board? honesly this is worse than Reddit. This must be bait, fuck me.

Do you actually think this is genuine? are you retarded by any chance?

Maybe not a scheme but mental illness or some kind of freak bond. They definitely don't fuck though.

>brown
>"are you retarded by any chance?"