Gummy worms stuck on the wall. Don't worry, they'll move

Gummy worms stuck on the wall. Don't worry, they'll move.

Attached: A.png (242x410, 7K)

I don't think you've ever made a post that made so little sense to me.

Happy birthday Aiste.

You're cute aiste, your posts make my day sometimes. never change.

I'll throw your bodies into a frozen fjord.

Attached: B.png (521x581, 147K)

reminder that avatars are manipulative tranny bitches trying to subliminally mind control you. saged.

Attached: zoj9af0.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

ik, aiste is an acception and the only person ill be gay for. no homo.

You're going on a stupor, did you had your cake with a bit of alcohol?

But, user, the truth only ever brings misery and pain.

Attached: C.png (600x600, 409K)

the girl posting these threads must be really cute, nice, and obedient

The lie comes tumbling down eventually. Your folder must be getting gigantic with all these new ones you come up with everyday.

I don't disagree with that. But the lies of avatar faggotry are even worse then the truth, my child
pic related my dude.
Remember to sage if you really need to respond.

Attached: zzzzzajfopjipo3.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

I'm the one making incels obey.
I'm yet to meet someone willing to go all the way to stop me. My tentacles reach much further than you think, kid.

Attached: D.png (416x600, 81K)

For the thousandth time, go make a blog or start a twitter account.

Nobody cares about you scandinavian overpriviliged bored schizo tranny avatarfag greenhouse animekid stories. Close your computer and work on yourself and your life.

Being hated makes me interesting and important.

Attached: E.png (600x600, 152K)

Only because you have no self esteem and can't accept love.

No, it makes you more of a faggot.

Attached: zzjpja93.jpg (1280x720, 149K)

Unfortunately you're not interesting, you're just a nuisance on an internet website. That's about as interesting as a person handing out leaflets in front of a busy store.

Furthermore, this website does not focus on the author, it's focused on the content. You're a nobody here, just like everyone else. If your posts had any value, maybe they'd be important. They aren't important though because they're worthless. You bring nothing to the table. Not even a good read. Stop spamming this board.

Your life must be pretty miserable if you have to do this. You're obviously starved for human attention and affection. Go seek human contact in real life, if you know how to. If you have no friends, start with your family and then put yourself out of your comfort zone and talk to other people in social setting.

Well I can't let you know me any better. There are reasons I'm so alone, even though I should have everything handed to me on a silver platter according to liberals and incels.
Make enough of those and you'll become an avatarfag in your own right.

Attached: F.png (551x600, 208K)

Because you don't trust me, yea i know, just stuck in a loop for the time being.

I have a theory that people who write posts like these have even bigger egos than mine. That's a pretty bold and unique post, user. I'll save it next to all the others. And yes, I'm absolutely seething and coping right now. But my smug avatars protect my self-image as an unstoppable force on this board.

Attached: G.png (475x543, 264K)

You can't even kill yourself, how do you expect to do that?