Would you date a single mom on tinder?

would you date a single mom on tinder?

Attached: image.jpg (1125x2005, 958K)

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA yes. i did for a little bit

greentext? orig

not if it were a son
i'll be god damned if i raise another nigga's heir

Attached: 1488258748786.png (1024x1024, 1.06M)

5'4, skinny redhead with b cups, thin waist and an apple buttttt

Yeah. Date doesn't mean I have to marry her.

so you would rather be a double cuck, and raise another man's daughter just to have her get fucked by another man?

Attached: 1565303385108.png (476x492, 272K)

One good thing about the west becoming half blacked, no more beta whites enabling these whores. Cheers my wide nose having friend.

if the child was 18+ and not living with the mom and i was old enough to be interested, it would depend.
But a young mother? No i would not. Its damn hard to raise a child. A young mother with child means that i have to raise that child. The kid will just steal time away from me and i know i'll resent the mother for it.

Only child molesters date single moms.

>fucked by another man
you could say that

never even met the kid, jus fucked the heck outta that horny mommy pussi

He wasn't talking about race user. Nigga=man

Its fucked up how the high the rate of violence and abuse is from stepparents compared to biological parents

I remember a post from some hours before that speak of how bad this board are now with women and cucks I'm pretty sure he meant something like this.

that stefffan molyneaux video was illuminating
Chads leaving single moms to raise children with the aid of betas is not a meme but an actual thing, becaming more and more prevalent today
l

Attached: 1492531523041.jpg (827x716, 32K)

Nope. Single moms and obese women are instant left swipes for me.

>single white girl
>on tinder
>niglet baby
every damn time

the girl doesn't look white and the baby doesn't look niglet

>every damn time
Really? I've surprisingly noticed that, at least in my area, 99% of the white single moms on Tinder with pictures of kids have white kids in them. And my area has a lot of blacks.

If I'm gonna be providing for a bitch and her brood, you can bet both better be giving my dick the satisfaction it deserves.

Look at the girl nose, she is definitely white. The baby has what looks like natural dread hair too.

>Look at the girl nose
i did, looks arab or pajeet
> baby has what looks like natural dread hair
baby has super straight asian hair u spastic

MY guess is this is some sort of middle easternXasian mongerel

>looks like natural dread hair
unironically seek help

Yes but not if it becomes clear the relationship is just going to consist of me being a cuck and never having kids.

If I can never have kids - and most men don't - I'd rather spend my days working with disabled kids and helping out my niece's. It's still cucked but I'd rather at least choose the kid I help out rather than supporting the crotchspawn of whoever I stick my dick into.

It's actually completely biologically normal to not want to expend parental effort on children not related to you. You're the one who is warped.

I've seen single moms who have dated men for 10 years who have laughed behind their backs about them being cucks but publicly put on a big show about how a REAL MAN takes care of kids. Nobody really respects a cuck. People just pretend to in order to promote the societally healthy practice of ensuring kids are getting raised by male authority figures.

The sad thing is many of us have to accept that we're either going to have to accept having no role in raising children when it makes us happy or being cuckolds.

>just to have her get fucked by another man?
>another man?
>tfw you remember multiple instances of single mothers allowing their significant others to fuck the brains out of their loli daughters

Attached: FE44433C-B27A-43EF-840E-DDE0AC2F4694.jpg (388x381, 33K)

the only prob with this is that the mothers are often repugnant
but boy what a dilemma

Attached: 1485063164002.jpg (417x353, 18K)