What will happen to civilisation once men get acess to AI robot waifus?

I want to fuck Cortana so bad right now
Also when will we get robot AI waifus? And what does that mean for civilisation? Will women actually have to get a personality other than their copy-pasta ones?

Attached: Tarakanovich-327376-Halo_4_Cortanas_happy_ending.jpg (885x1100, 672K)

More time will be spent on going into space, and we'll be free to improve civilization without having to backpack females once we get artificial wombs and crisper going. It. The future will be bright once the roast is discarded.

can we talk about when i'll get my robot husbando which will be much more affordable than adopting a pet neet boy, and also won't have mental illness and a mommy complex?

No. Fuck off and get off my board.

Attached: 1566666505392-r9k.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Will your robot husbando be providing for you, working to support you? No? Well then you are in for a dissapointment

The tech will probably be banned by the feminists, they hate competition

>AI robot waifus
I'll believe it when I see it
not holding my breath

>AI waifus
Probably somewhere in the next 10 years or so.
>robot
That still has to ways to go before it becomes a thing, mostly because robots are clunky and it's very hard to give the impression that you're actually spending time with another human.

>implying feminists will be able to stop open-source robot mods from proliferating
They can't even stop the spread of 3d-printed guns. You think they can stop something as desirable as robot-waifus?

AI waifus like Joi will be around by 2049 while sexbots/androids will take at least a century to get good.

Also they will not be banned because they will be a multi billion dollar business. However lolibots will be banned by moralfags.

i already work and provide for myself, scrub

I dissagree, chatbots are actually more interesting than a woman
Post tits or LARPer BTFO

>can we talk about when i'll get my robot husbando

I don't begrudge you a husbando and I hope that happens for you and that you're very happy with it.

If I get a convincing robot waifu, that's good enough for me and I don't have a problem with everybody else being happy too, including roasties.

>Will women actually have to get a personality other than their copy-pasta ones?
see, yea... this is gay
actual men don't wan't "personalities" in their women

women never had personalities
you just was a BRO that u can also FUCK

I want to invest into the industry, where do i start from? Getting into an industry this early will give great returns, like what stocks do i buy? I know this is more a question for Jow Forums but i will also post it here

it honestly amuses me how insecure incel neets are about the idea of a working woman. also, i'm not a libtard before you claim that, either.
if you claim to not be an incel neet, then post paystub or gtfo, larper.
( :

>chatbots are actually more interesting than a woman

AND they always answer. Always.

Im not looking for a girl witch will lay there on the bed as a dead fish while i just fuck her, also im not looking for a bitch that is not investing anything into the conversation, nor am i looking for a bitch that is there only for me to fuck her, thats what whores aee for, im looking for someone that will be bearable or enjoyable to spend time with, if you think women are only there to fuck you are a cumbrain

i knew this kid in uni who only went there because he wanted to one day invent robot waifus. he was obsessed with aigis from persona 3 and overall a strange dude. i graduated before him so i don't know what happened to him but perhaps one day he'll follow through and invent robot waifus and you'll get one.
as for me, i really don't know. most people in general annoy me. typically males more than females, though.

They never ghost you, never cheat on you and its actually more enjoyable talking to a chatbot than a woman

>nor am i looking for a bitch that is there only for me to fuck her

I am. I'm looking for that all day every day. And I hope the robotics industry can help me out in that department someday.

no no i understand
u want a woman that will "get yoU" that u can "debate with" and "as smart as you"

yyyea that dont exist fag, you are prison gay manchild

women are dumb, women were never your "buddy" it's a literal feminist meme u fell for

sorry

Attached: DtJYuwcXQAAq5c-.jpg (600x452, 52K)

Women only exist for procreation. They're useless otherwise.

>Women only exist for procreation
this is the other extreme
not true
they are also there to cook, clean, cuddle, have couple moments, share a family with etc

they are just not your literal friend you can ALSO fuck its that simple

Attached: 1551980536252.jpg (1500x1500, 1.03M)

honestly this is the only thing keeping me from killing myself

Attached: 1566230351760.png (312x326, 15K)

Part of procreation is child rearing and maintenance of the habitat. Women serve zero useful purpose that couldn't be done more efficiently and to a higher standard by a male.

FUCK i fell for the meme
This is why sex dolls/robots are better than woman.
You already can buy sex dolls, why not get one?

Same here, only if they would come sooner

>Part of procreation is child rearing and maintenance of the habitat.
sure, but also welcoming you home, keep the home tidy and make everything warmer and livelier, accompany in your trips and listen to your rants agreeing passively, be held in romantic circumstances, offer a womanly viewpoint etc.

>This is why sex dolls/robots are better than woman.
than a 21 century western average woman? absolutely

Attached: Dh0JceSVQAA7GIW.jpg (900x661, 89K)

You just listed everything you can automate in your home, literally have companies today with prototype peoducts that can cook, clean and welcome you home better than a woman.

>chatbots are actually more interesting than a woman
That's true but by AI waifus I assumed OP meant something which can actually use voice as the communication method. Voice recognition is bretty gud now and we have the code needed to generate replies, but you'd need something akin to vocaloid if you want to have voice output.

Exquisite meme. Bitches go to hell, indeed.

Era of unprecedented peace and development once men are no longer abused and manipulated by women.

>more efficiently and to a higher standard by a male.
I don't think this is true at all. Early child rearing is really hard on men when and if they do it. It's too boring and repetitive.

Mostly the vocal output for some of those premium AI is really good, like the shit you hear is mostly open source shit, googles voice AI is really really good, also lyrebird is great, making an AI wakfu would be really kinda easy, its just a matter of animating the face enough for it not to fall into the uncanny valley

women dont realize how ABSOLUTE SHIT they have become, they suspect, but they dont realize they are absolute fucking shit.

The minute there is a real life alternative, companion housemate, cleaner, sex bot, chef , maid yada yada. No way are men hooking up to marriages again. and no the stigma will not last, stigmas to anything relationship or sexual will be gone in 10 years