Why aren't you out there getting Jow Forums, robots?

Why aren't you out there getting Jow Forums, robots?

Attached: bro.jpg (1200x1029, 332K)

I am.
>tfw going to the gym and doing squats and other weight lifting with my gf before going home and having sweaty sex before a cold shower

Attached: 1318410737019.jpg (416x480, 27K)

Normally I'd tell you to leave Chad, but maybe you can whip all these nerds into shape.

Been working out 4 years now. Still a robot.

Attached: crying-kitteh.jpg (640x646, 26K)

So's most of Jow Forums, the difference is they don't let it stop them.

Most of Jow Forums are worse off than robots.

I'm an ex-neet and my gf and I are both weebs, we just decided to start getting our shit together and didn't want to become those people that hit 30 and are already overweight and out of shape and can't do anything. Plus once you get started weight lifting you realize how easy it is. It takes like 30 minutes max and every time you go you make measurable progress. It feels really nice to go in, spend 30 minutes picking shit up, and then pack up and leave and be done with it. Plus we feel pretty energized afterwards even if we're physically tired, if that makes sense, so we can do more things instead of just sitting in bed complaining about being tired and bored until we fall asleep. desu I definitely recommend working out to other neets and losers, even if you change nothing else about yourself it's still good and easier than you think.

Attached: 1392465045845.gif (282x281, 150K)

This. Most of Jow Forums has insane body dysphoria and are anti-social as hell.

I do lift. Muscles dont help autism though.

T. 175 pound 5 foot 6 buff dwarf.

Attached: 18D2824D-7A60-4AC7-AC1E-805A6810B9FA.jpg (563x769, 56K)

>physically attractive
>work out a lot
>take great care to look good
>massive fucking sperglord with 1 irl friend I never see, have absolutely no life, don't like being around people

robots and nerd types hate me because I look like a chad but normies hate me because im an autist. I am a true outcast.

Because I'm literally crippled and use my fucked leg as a crutch to not get fit like I was before the injury. It's been 4 years and it's still been hard to try again.

Attached: 1426725398703.gif (500x280, 1009K)

Literally me. Wheres my qt tomboy gf. All that gives me solace is the iron.

Don't worry, I'm still working out and I'm still a robot xD

Attached: Man Of Feel wojak.jpg (680x1015, 97K)

It's a strange kind of suffering. I used to sleep around a lot but not anymore. Most of the girls who are attracted to me are boring, and quickly realize im not the person they think I am. I just want a cute nerdy gf

I still sleep around (carefully and seldomly) because I want to be a sex god when I do get a qt gf. I autistically think of hookups as exp to level up.

And once they realize that women aren't attracted to muscles they eventually go gay.

i'm not fat, gym people are extremely annoying, i have hobbies that don't involve consuming media like a drone, and i dont want to be you

I did for 7 months or so and dropped 72 pounds but then I also had a goal
That goal is no longer present, therefore I have no reason to continue, still have my 72 pounds lost I guess but I want to continue but I have no goal

If you got a qt gf and she had plenty of hookups then what would you do?

Not that user but I don't care about that. I've never understood why people care, and it would be extremely hypocritical for me to judge someone for that.

>women aren't attracted to muscles
When will this meme die

How do you find a weeb gf? Are you nerd chad? What country?

I had a pretty killer setup on my house around april and i was doing some progress now my dad with his hoarding addiction and the fact that my sister is pregnant and for some reason she won't move to the dudes house is stopping me, at least i don't skip the exercises that don't require machines.
Honestly 2019 can fuck off already. Worst year of my life by a big margin. none of my plans go my way.

Attached: 7425960491.jpg (700x368, 23K)

Already am and it's a meme
>6 pack and shredded from age 8 because my mom had me in endurance swimming
>only fed me healthy food
>later go into boxing/mma
>still extremely fit at 25
>khv
I learned early on in life that having a good body won't get you women. You need a Chad personality and looks. I now get drunk most nights but am still fit because of bouldering.

Attached: BUFFIN.png (1920x1080, 1.28M)