Someone lied to the manager of the condo complex i live in

>someone lied to the manager of the condo complex i live in
>i OWN the property but the lease stipulates i can be kicked out for repeated misconduct
>claim i was arrested on the property thursday for 'lewd conduct'
>literally did not happen. nothing happened at all.
>all i do is smoke [tobacco] out on the patio and not talk to anyone ever

why the fuck do normies do this sort of shit?

"oh no the bad man smokes outside on his own property. children can see it oh no it's so horrible that children see someone smoking tobacco and enjoying it"

Attached: pooter-to-sniff.jpg (986x1366, 100K)

Get a lawyer idiot

Be honest with us lad, were you smoking naked?

>i OWN the property but the lease stipulates i can be kicked out for repeated misconduct
this is illegal and made up by a faggot

no reason to

i did literally nothing wrong. there were no police

some retard merely told the complex manager that there was.

nah

>this is illegal and made up by a faggot
well i live in a condo on the 2nd story of one building. there's basically 8 per building, and like 10 buildings

it says if i commit crimes multiple times then i can be kicked off the property.

Smoke travels and smells like shit. my sister used to smoke outside on the other side of the house and it would travel all the way around and come through my window.
Stop smoking you degenerate.

Attached: 1553214707914.gif (785x757, 824K)

>>i OWN the property but the lease
What?

No conviction so you haven't committed a crime
Even if you were arrested that wouldn't be justification unless you phrased it substantially differently.

Challenge them to prove you were arrested. They can't

>Smoke travels and smells like shit.
i am indifferent. they can go inside

>my sister used to smoke outside on the other side of the house and it would travel all the way around and come through my window.
that's extremely unfortunate. have you ever considered closing the window?

smoke goes up, and i'm on the 2nd story. out of 2 stories.

imagine being such a little baby that you whine and bitch about a little smoke smell

>Stop smoking you degenerate.
i'd rather not, plenty of people more accomplished than you smoked. plenty of people who lived longer than anyone you have ever met smoked

deal with it

Do you not know what a home owners association is?

Leasehold properties exist too; you still "own" them, or are atleast considered to.

>claim i was arrested on the property thursday for 'lewd conduct
Ask for the police report number. In addition ask who complained. There might be something when you bought the place like an hoa that allows for them to really fuck with you. Whoever reported you is friends, or is, the hoa people.

all owners in the condo buildings are subject to a 'declaration of condominium' which has some restrictions regarding the use of the property.
this document was given to me when i went under the contract to purchase. i am also waiting on some additional document from the homeowners association. which they claim to have mailed but i never got it

>no reason to
>i did literally nothing wrong. there were no police.
get a fucking lawyer you fucking idiot. it doesn't matter if you "dindu nuffin." getting a laywer in there to clear the air will shut them the fuck up, then you can have them threaten to counter-sue whomever it was + the HOA for punitive damages and duress.

>Ask for the police report number. In addition ask who complained. There might be something when you bought the place like an hoa that allows for them to really fuck with you. Whoever reported you is friends, or is, the hoa people.

that's fine they can fuck right off. there is no police report number

how can they 'really fuck with' me? i literally did nothing wrong

>get a fucking lawyer you fucking idiot. it doesn't matter if you "dindu nuffin." getting a laywer in there to clear the air will shut them the fuck up, then you can have them threaten to counter-sue whomever it was + the HOA for punitive damages and duress.

but literally nothing happened. i got a missed call from the condo guy and he texted me saying he was told i got arrested for lewd conduct on thursday. i texted back
>"no, that never happened. whoever told you that lie is deliberately deceiving you with malice aforethought; they clearly think you're a fool, even though you're obviously not. ask them to prove it; they couldn't if their life depended on it. i'll bet you $10,000 they can't prove it."

no response. i hope he takes the bet. easiest $10,000 of my life

Your story is a bit misleading at first, I thought you were kicked out.

There would be a long series of events to actually get kicked out by the building manager as it's a condo. You have a mortgage on the property and it's under your ownership, it can still happen but yea... Him texting you to proving it and executing it would be months if I had to guess.

Either way the person who did it probably just dislike you a lot for what ever reason, maybe they wanted to buy your condo. Who knows..

>but literally nothing happened. i got a missed call from the condo guy and he texted me saying he was told i got arrested for lewd conduct on thursday. i texted back
either this is larp or you're going to get clowned. later dude. i'm not going to argue about this.

t. lawyer

>either this is larp or you're going to get clowned. later dude. i'm not going to argue about this.
what does that mean, clowned?

i don't get it

please explain

>Either way the person who did it probably just dislike you a lot for what ever reason, maybe they wanted to buy your condo. Who knows..

they probably dislike me because i smoke tobacco and don't really talk to people. also i'm younger, mid 20s but nearly everyone here is either really old or a family with children

>>Either way the person who did it probably just dislike you a lot for what ever reason, maybe they wanted to buy your condo. Who knows..
>they probably dislike me because i smoke tobacco and don't really talk to people. also i'm younger, mid 20s but nearly everyone here is either really old or a family with children

There definitely people in 30s plus with a family on the grind who work 50+ hours a week to get in that condo, have no down time, and all their money goes to supporting their family and bills to work + savings. Some people can get very spiteful in the state. Think about you're stuck with this life for the next 20, 30, maybe 40 more years. And they see your ass hanging out in the same condo just doing what you like

you posted this thread literally months ago. i remember it because its so fucking stupid. stop smoking your pipe naked on your balcony you fucking dumb faggot. just go out and smoke with a robe or something. OR buy your own fucking house and then you can do whatever you want. if you live among other people you're subject to all their nigger proclivities. fuck you, you have no argument. put clothes on or fuck off

>There definitely people in 30s plus with a family on the grind who work 50+ hours a week to get in that condo, have no down time, and all their money goes to supporting their family and bills to work + savings. Some people can get very spiteful in the state. Think about you're stuck with this life for the next 20, 30, maybe 40 more years. And they see your ass hanging out in the same condo just doing what you like

i actually work 40 hours a week too, and it makes me miserable

every morning i wake up, piss, crack open a sodiepop, and go out and sit on my upstairs balcony, smoking the pipe. it's around 6:30-7 am

just staring off into the distance, miserable, tired, smoking my pipe. annoyed by the ocean breeze making it difficult to light the pipe. annoyed that i have to wageslave.

the fact that my mere existence makes someone so irritated actually brings me joy. they're clearly the lowest trash in existence. i did nothing to them, or anyone.

there's a lot of vile hatred directed at smokers. they probably think i smoke weed too, because it's a pipe. i do not

>months ago

the allegation was that i was arrested on THURSDAY. nothing happened bud

someone lied to the condo manager. seems like i pissed someone off for merely existing. LOL

i knew this was familiar. i'm a lawyer and insisted that he get one unless he wants to get inevitably owned. he's going to get put on a sex offender list. lmfao this fucking faggot is going to ruin his life for no reason.

i literally don't understand.

the apartment manager texted me today saying someone here claimed i was arrested THURSDAY

this did not happen. it's a lie

why do i need a lawyer? for what purpose? i don't understand

explain please

>i did literally nothing wrong. there were no police
>some retard merely told the complex manager that there was.
This either LARP or you're a literal retard

it's not a LARP

- get missed call TODAY (saturday)
- get text from condo manager TODAY
- claims someone told him i was arrested for lewd conduct THURSDAY

it did not happen. i was not arrested thursday. no police came thursday, as far as i am aware. i was not charged with anything

how can i get in trouble? someone fraudulently claiming i was arrested when it obviously did not occur? explain

i told you i wasn't going to argue with you about this. it doesn't matter if someone lied or not, either you need to rectify the situation legally and threaten action against whomever is lying about the situation or you're going to end up getting fucked up. what they are doing is establishing a rapport. it's now on record. given that this has been brought up repeatedly, they now have documentation (true or not) that you've been fucking up. when it happens again, expect to end up on a sex offender list because you're so fucking stupid that you can't listen to anyone. good luck.

that's insane! so i can just keep claiming someone was fraudulently arrested and they will be put on a sex offender list for literally no reason?

what the actual fuck. i can use this against my enemies

If it's HOA you would've agreed to something when you signed the place. They can fine you and if you don't pay, they can take your house lol.

>They can fine you
based on a person's fraudulent testimony that i was arrested when, in fact, i was not?

>what is false rape accusation
GET A LAWYER YOU DUMB FUCK

i have a lawyer dude. i'm going to tell him

it just doesn't make sense. if i don't do anything there's zero proof

also, don't use it against people you dislike. when they find out you're lying, kiss everything goodbye. you're going to jail.
>it just doesn't make sense. if i don't do anything there's zero proof
no, that's every reason to notify him. he's a point of authority that will document the false accusations independently of you.

>will document the false accusations
the thing is i don't think the condo manager guy will ever admit who lied about it.

yeah but who's the girl with the booty

Ah, that's why they messed with you then. Your an asshole.

>Your an asshole.
yeah i am. i should be nicer to people who try to sabotage my life. people who maliciously spread lies about me. i should always be respectful to those who try to harm me

>nothing happened bud
move out of your fucking condo then. how do you live around such faggots

>move out of your fucking condo then
why? sounds like my existence is pissing off some normies

>how do you live around such faggots
they're called "normies" go outside the world is full of em

This. Smoking, having sex really loud, and playing loud music is perfectly fine to do. I dont fucking care about what my neighbors say

>claim i was arrested on the property thursday for 'lewd conduct'

Guaranteed its a femoid that said this. A man would say you were arrested on drug charges or something

>(((leasehold)))
>(((lawyers)))
>saying normie instead of normalfag
awful thread