Ex-incel who became a normie AMA SERIOUS

AMA. I was once hopeless, suicidal incel like you who hated himself and women. I couldn't even walk outside without panicking or look at myself in pictures ( still can't really do that ).

now I have a short, white, blonde 8/10 girlfriend and before that I hadn't gone a couple weeks without being with a girl

I am literally living a dream and I want to help you bros out seriously so ask me questions so u can join me with the normies

Attached: 1546426930935.jpg (680x680, 55K)

If you're not larping, how did you do it? What steps did you take to get to where you are? More importantly, how were you able to let go of you past life and leap forward into this new one?

went to a rave, did some MDMA which made me extremely confident and talkative

had my first kiss, then kissed another girl and stayed with that girl the whole night. literally lived off of that moment for the next couple weeks.

kept doing the same thing till i was confident with girls

If you're an incel. go clubbing ( if you don't have anyone, go by yourself and lie to people that you're with a group ), do mdma or some drug and there's a 90% chance you'll kiss someone
i literally lived off of that one night for the next month when i went to another rave and did the same thing. eventually i got to the point where I could maintain a relationship with a girl and here i am

This all happened in the space of half a year

proud of you op!!!! I'm happy you're doing better

thank you. There's a growing incel problem and MDMA is the solution. Literally, that drug is magical!

So what you're saying is... More drugs?

I'm 23 and already started fixing myself. Feels good but there's still work to be done.

drugs are a good way to jump start the road to becoming normal.

eventually you would have kissed so many girls thanks to them that you would be used to them, actually like them and will be able to get them whilst sober

amazing dude! feel free to share your experience too

drugs are the way. opioids permanently improved my depression after only a few well paced uses

He isn't larping, he's RPing, since this isn't a live action role play but Internet roleplay.

i'm not larping. i can give you literally every detail of my experience to help you out.

Lol nice job trolling robots into becoming druggies, OP.

so the answer is to procure and use highly illegal drugs

just shut the fuck up and kill yourself, idiot

>If you're an incel. go clubbing
DROPPED. this is legit the most atrocious advice you could ever give to an autist. you were a failed normie until you decided to come out of your shell. i'm not hating and i truly believe you because quite frankly, raves are fun as fuck but a sperg is NOT going to thrive in this environment. if incels want more of a low key environment to thrive in AMA.

>who hated himself and women
are u implying u don't hate women anymore?

This. He was never an incel in the first place.

Attached: 1566119288507.jpg (498x445, 97K)

literally every normie does drugs, goes clubbing/festivals etc. just don't do crack, herion etc and you're good

would rather be a druggie and get girls than a straight edge incel loner weirdo 100% anyways

It's true, but the fact that you can't read the room is what's more telling. I was a complete sperg in my teenage years and blossomed out. I guess everyone here would call me a boomer Chad these days, but drugs + sperg = video footage that ends up social media. Stop trying to get these dudes to do drugs in public places. It's fucked up man.

I think getting a job started the change. I became a bit more tense and aggressive which is bad but that taught me to be more demanding and brave. Then at some point months after I started the job I had a 2-3 days streak where I was feeling very depressed and lonely and angry at myself as usual and I just felt so sick of hating myself and feeling unhappy that I told myself that my judgement day has come, I either change myself or I keep going like that and hate myself for the rest of my miserable life until I an hero. I haven't accomplished things yet to be honest but since that day I started changing and although I'm still unhappy overall I'm much more mentally stronger.

I literally scared all the girls in my school and couldn't hold a conversation with any of them. I was an autist.

You don't understand the magic of MDMA till you try it. You'll be so happy that you just won't be able to act autistic

I can't do drugs like that, I'll have a massive panic attack. Do you think I could achieve the same amount as you but without the drugs?

how do i go-get when i have SERIOUS joint pains

Attached: 1438453205683.jpg (601x601, 75K)

And it's turning ALL women into turbo whores.

nope. I love women now

I don't think you realize how normal it is for teenagers and people in their 20s to do drugs.

People do stupid shit whilst drinking. You are really bigging this up and making drugs look much scarier than they are. If they were so bad, literally 90% of young adults wouldn't be doing them

Yeah, that's fine and all. I didn't talk to anyone I dropped out in high school because I beat some kids head in with a tire iron in the parking lot. The problem is that you're telling these faggots to go to a fucking rave, do drugs around a bunch of people they don't know, just to simulate the experience you got. It's not going to be the same, user. If you could even remotely empathize with the people here, you would know that this is abysmal advice. It literally only takes a moment of introspection which you can't seem to do. Which is exactly why I called you a failed normie, because you definitely can't seem to relate to the people here by any stretch of the imagination.

>but drugs + sperg = video footage that ends up social media
This. I've already ruined my social life just from alcohol alone.

>I love women now
either shit tier bait or braindead

MDMA can give you are heart attack idiot, there's no way I can take that with my anxiety disorder.

You're wrong and clearly haven't tried it. I literally couldn't walk outside without getting a panic attack during my teenage years. Please don't talk unless you have tried and it didn't work.

I don't really dance at raves/parties. Most people there just like meeting other people and chilling.

When everyone's high on something, everyone is really nice to each other.

Then take advantage of it. The only reason you're complaining is because you're not getting any. Go out and get laid if it's so easy

I mean, it's the new age. You should stop thinking the world hasn't changed since 1950. Just fucking embrace it dude, most events are made purely for people to enjoy themselves. I'm not saying you have to do drugs but it'll just take the edge off. You could totally just drink some alcoholic drinks and be fine.

>I don't think you realize how normal it is for teenagers and people in their 20s to do drugs.
lol come on man. I'm in my 30s my dude. I've taken pure MDMA I stole from my older brother when I was 14. Literally walked in to middle school tripping my face off on three sugar cubes of acid. I was that kid wearing wolf t-shirts from walmart that no one would talk to. I'd smoke weed and cigarettes behind the dumpster at lunch. Not because I thought it was cool but because that's all I knew from my parents. Nobody liked me. Telling a bunch of autists to "dude go to a rave and do drugs with strangers" is the WORST advice. The fact that you cannot seem to grasp this concept tells me, again, that you're just a failed normalnigger.

Well just drop the fucking 'oh I'm gonna be an incel forever guess nothing can change that' altitude and fucking get out there. You don't have to follow OP's advice word for word.

>You're wrong and clearly haven't tried it
Another ignoramus that doesn't know what he's talking about. I have an actual DISORDER, and any substance that will speed up py heart rate will give me a panic attack.
I can't even smoke weed any more without freakinng out :(

so did I. You're not gonna die unless you overdose or don't drink enough water.

research it, do it properly, start with a small amount and you won't have an issues. MDMA is much safer than alcohol

Women are nice when you're not a sperg.

"If I can do it, you can too hurr durr"
I have fucked 5 girls after losing my virginity at the age of 23, but screw you.

I will always be a robot sympathizer. I will never bow to mainstream spiel. How dare you leave your brothers behind

>"I didn't, I'm offering advice hurr"
yeah...

>Then take advantage of it
Only a small amount of men get them you idiot.
>The only reason you're complaining is because you're not getting any
Not just that, it would be nice one day to have a gf or isnt a whore.

I'm not telling people to take drugs everyday in their everyday world.

I'm telling them to go to a party and do drugs with other people who are also doing drugs. It is normal. Telling people to do normal things to help them become a normie is logical.

stop larping. first time i did weed i almost called 911 because i thought i was having a heart attack.

Ahhh literally everybody does this. This is how people in their 20s meet people. Going clubbing and doing drugs is NORMAL and it's the easiest normal thing an incel can do

I'm not an incel, so there'd absolutely be no reason to drop that line. Matter of fact, I get more pussy than OP and I can confirm. The problem is that OP is literally telling a bunch of autistic faggots to go get drugged around a bunch of strangers. This is the dumbest fucking thing I've ever heard in my life.

>Not just that, it would be nice one day to have a gf or isnt a whore.

fucking a ton of whores will give you the confidence to talk to the girl of your dreams. How tf do you plan on getting her when you can't even speak to her?

what a shit larping thread srs

Its funny how you talk about something with such confidence you know nothing about, typical normalfag. Something that can kill you if you dont drink enoufh water is most definitely going to give me a full-blown panic attack and a panic attack plus a high from MDMA will probaly kill me.

I'm not telling people to go to meth or herion.

What I'm saying is akin to telling people that getting drunk makes it easier to talk to people.

You guys are adults, don't be stupid and there's no issue.

>Ahhh literally everybody does this. This is how people in their 20s meet people. Going clubbing and doing drugs is NORMAL and it's the easiest normal thing an incel can do
Are you not even reading what I'm saying to you? I've literally told you that you're right, but you're telling a bunch of autismo faggots to go do drugs around strangers. Again. This is like the third time I've reiterated this sentiment. You literally have no business being here. You cannot empathize with people like this. Telling them to subject themselves to nonsense like this is absolute trash and the wrong thing to do. I would be perfectly fine if you were like, "snipe some mdma and do it by yourself first so you understand how it feels first," but no. You're insisting they go raving and get high around strangers. Either your brain is fucking fried or you're just a failed normie. (You're a failed normie.)

>Women are nice when you're not a sperg.
Yeah true women are naturally ableist fascists arent they? nazis by their very nature.

bro do you not have any argument?

If it wasn't for drugs giving me that initial boost, I wouldn't be able to talk to girls sober.

That's my point and it worked for me.

Bro, MDMA can be cut with quinine, heroin, meth, or whatever synthetic mixture that the cook decides. The fact that you don't know this tells me you have no background in drug production which makes it even more dangerous that you're shilling this. You're just a fucking idiot OP. Nobody listen to this fucking clown.

what argument? you got some drug chikc fuck and now you're preaching here

incel

>stop larping. first time i did weed i almost called 911 because i thought i was having a heart attack.
Jesus fuck I really hate normal cunts like you, I just want to stomp your head in. You can't just wish away a panic disorder you fucking moron.

>"snipe some mdma and do it by yourself first so you understand how it feels first

I did say that multiple times in this thread.

Getting high on MDMA around stangers is an amazing way to make friends and get a girl. They have no idea that you're a sperg because they don't know the real you.

Doing mdma and talking to a girl who's known you as being an autist isn't gonna work.

If you're really concerned then get a testing kit bro.

I got a few drug chicks, now I've got a real one who was a virgin before i met her.

My dream girl is not what you think. The sort of girls I like would probably be turned off if they found out I was a manwhore.

>Getting high on MDMA around stangers is an amazing way to make friends and get a girl.
The first time doing MDMA, they're going to sit there silent gumming the fuck out. Either your shit was trash or you literally took something laced with meth. End of story. You literally have no idea what is going into what you're ingesting. I use to help make this shit when I was a kid. You need to fuck right off with this nonsense. MDMA is fine in a controlled environment initially, but there is absolutely no way a social outcast is going to immediately start making friends rolling face for the first time.
>If you're really concerned then get a testing kit bro.
Where the fuck are you going to test it at a rave? Holy shit. This is all larp to the nth degree.

>now I've got a real one who was a virgin before i met he
Ah I see, so this is what fembots think robots are like. A chadbot you must be.

>The first time doing MDMA, they're going to sit there silent gumming the fuck out
If you do a good amount of MDMA that shit won't happen.

>there is absolutely no way a social outcast is going to immediately start making friends rolling face for the first time.
Looking at proof

>Either your shit was trash or you literally took something laced with meth
I know what pure MDMA and Meth feel like. I took MDMA.

>Where the fuck are you going to test it at a rave?
You can maybe i don't know.. do it before you go? are you fucking retarded?

i added the virgin part cuz of what he said.

>If you do a good amount of MDMA that shit won't happen.
The side effects of over consumption of MDMA are exactly what I just said. Whatever you're consuming is junk. Period.
>Looking at proof
No, I'm literally the proof and telling you that you need to stop telling people to go do drugs around strangers. You took some junk MDMA, felt great, had your head rubbed by some bitches, and made a move. It's not complicated for someone that's a failed normie.
>I know what pure MDMA and Meth feel like. I took MDMA.
No you didn't. Because you'd know that you would start gumming out if you took pure MDMA. Larp.
>You can maybe i don't know.. do it before you go? are you fucking retarded?
A social outcast is supposedly suppose to snipe their own MDMA prior to going to a rave in which they don't know anyone? lol okay man. Exposed. Get the fuck off this board faggot.

>The side effects of over consumption of MDMA are exactly what I just said. Whatever you're consuming is junk. Period.
No. MDMA side effects are literally higher confidence, more sociability etc. If you just sit there silently gumming out then you haven't taken good MD.

>You took some junk MDMA, felt great, had your head rubbed by some bitches, and made a move. It's not complicated for someone that's a failed normie
Literally anyone who makes it back to normie world is considered a failed normie on here.

>No you didn't. Because you'd know that you would start gumming out if you took pure MDMA. Larp.
I was gurning whilst talking to tons of people. Wasn't major gurning.

>A social outcast is supposedly suppose to snipe their own MDMA prior to going to a rave in which they don't know anyone? lol okay man. Exposed. Get the fuck off this board faggot.
You can literally order them online. Stop larping on my thread. It's not garunteed to work but there's a good chance it'll work and that's good enough for people to try it. One party when you're pinging and you kiss another girl who's pinging is life changing for incels

How did you lose your virginity my original fren

well done. You probably would have done it a lot sooner if you went partying like me.

You was incel at what age?

>I know what pure MDMA and Meth feel like
>Meth
I bet you do, you fucking bumbling idiot.

>No. MDMA side effects are literally higher confidence, more sociability etc. If you just sit there silently gumming out then you haven't taken good MD.
You are larping so hard that apparently you don't even recognize the main side effects of MDMA. The direct side effect of MDMA is teeth clenching. Literally. I bet you sniffed it too you dumb fuck.
>Literally anyone who makes it back to normie world is considered a failed normie on here.
No, that's false. I already said earlier that I'd be considered boomer chad. I've been alive longer than you, taken more drugs than you (not proud of it), but you're just literally lying at this point and it's pathetic.
>I was gurning whilst talking to tons of people. Wasn't major gurning.
Then what the fuck did you say this for:
>If you just sit there silently gumming out then you haven't taken good MD.
So, why are you lying, user?
>You can literally order them online. Stop larping on my thread. It's not garunteed to work but there's a good chance it'll work and that's good enough for people to try it. One party when you're pinging and you kiss another girl who's pinging is life changing for incels
Projection. Sure it would be life changing for an incel if they actually could fucking socialize with people. MDMA feels great, but again, read the fucking room you dolt. This isn't advice. It's no better than telling a homeless person "stop being poor! it feels great!" This isn't advice. It's lecturing people that haven't made it past the training wheels on socialization. You're a failed normie.

Hey, off-topic, but I kinda feel with you user!
In past I was always the omega one ;whole high-school and midschool-bullied because i was constantly the ugliest girl in the generation, to add all my specific behavior(late diagnosed severe adhd) , I was an easy target ; for years i was feeling lost and wishing to die every day so my existence in not just an additional burden to other people around me.
Now everything changed. I have loads of friends in different parts of the Europe due to traveling, I am all the time active, out, I am seriously into sport and I'm getting attention from guys for some reason. The classmates I've met after years didn't recognize me at all.
But I want to say one thing-that person you were in past, attitude - is really really hard to change and it WILL return again and again. And pain is not the easiest to deal with, not at all.
But everyone can do it. Human being exists to aspire to be better, I believe in every single person who's willing to change their life

Go back to whatever college age normie subreddit you came from and never return here, please.

Not OP but I think you've misread the room too. There's no way of knowing how many robots there are on this board but I'd venture it's somewhere in the region of 5% of the userbase having been much higher a few years back. Even if true autismos did comprise a majority it wouldn't make a difference - no robot is gonna spring to action and procure MD because of OP's testimony. This thread is basically harmless as far as they're concerned. Do you have any reason to believe the failed normies/cyborgs who WILL be receptive to OP's advice SHOULDN'T listen to it?

Are you actually trying to argue that Jow Forums isn't THE robot board anymore in [current year], and that's supposed to justify posting shittastic non-advice that only other normans would even consider in the first place?
>Do you have any reason to believe the failed normies/cyborgs who WILL be receptive to OP's advice SHOULDN'T listen to it?
Yeah, gave you a whole host of them. It's because it's fucking terrible advice, the fact that it's also completely irrelevant is just a little shit cherry on top.

Nah, I was on /int / and Jow Forumsfor years, but mostly on kc's/int/
Imageboards are supposed to be closed and confidential community

>it's some 20yo comes to r9k to talk about how much of a lonely incel he was when actually, he was just a failed normalfag all alone

Yes, r9k had undergone a huge normification process over the past few years. If you haven't noticed that then you're either blind or you contributed to it.
>Yeah, # gave you a whole host of them. It's because it's fucking terrible advice, the fact that it's also completely irrelevant is just a little shit cherry on top.
Their argument is SOLELY that it's irrelevant. They even admit that if you're in a position to get a hold of MD and take it without suffering a panic attack then you're all good. To that you might say "yeah but no robot is going to find drugs much less take them safely in crowded environment" to which I'd say yet again that this board has a massive contingent of cyborgs/failed normies who stand to benefit from OP's advice. (I wouldn't know desu, I've never tried ecstasy and I'm still a virgin.)

>Their argument is SOLELY that it's irrelevant.

>>No. MDMA side effects are literally higher confidence, more sociability etc. If you just sit there silently gumming out then you haven't taken good MD.
>You are larping so hard that apparently you don't even recognize the main side effects of MDMA. The direct side effect of MDMA is teeth clenching. Literally. I bet you sniffed it too you dumb fuck.
>>I was gurning whilst talking to tons of people. Wasn't major gurning.
>Then what the fuck did you say this for:
>>If you just sit there silently gumming out then you haven't taken good MD.
>So, why are you lying, user?

Half of his last post alone was him showing that OP doesn't even know what the fuck he's talking about, not just who he's talking to. Did you really miss that?

How old were you when you got your gf and lost your virginity? Girls in their 20s don't seem to want to date virgins, so I think that may be one of my problems.

Did YOU even read the post?
>Sure it would be life changing for an incel if they actually could fucking socialize with people. MDMA feels great, but again, read the fucking room you dolt
Translation: you're fucked if you're a robot but if you're a failed normie/cyborg (i.e. able to socialise in a very limited manner but unable to form close relationships or lose virginity) it could potentially turn your life around.

I legitimately need to ask you, are you fucking braindead or something? That's not SOLELY what he's talking about, as you've claimed. It's not his SOLE talking point. Over half of his last post alone was dedicated to an entirely different kind of point, a point that you insist on ignoring. Do you understand this?

Oh fuck off with the pedantry mate, it's pathetic. Our disagreement was over whether OP's advice was useful or not. I've already pointed out that it is in fact useful to non-robot non-normies, who comprise a significant chunk of this place. What exactly is your response to that? That OP and this guy had a secondary argument over fucking gurning (which again does not invalidate the fact that it improves confidence, sociability etc). That part of the argument was over OP's lack of knowledge regarding the drug, not its efficacy. Why don't you actually argue the supposed uselessness of MDMA to e.g. cyborgs without the "hurr durr he said gurning is the main side effect therefore it does nowt else".

I never had a good experience with MDMA but I'm very mentally ill and disabled and I absolutely did that with psychadelics and it helped. A lot. It wasn't a magic bullet but it fucking helped.

Killing yourself first is for weak people who aren't willing to go to any extreme to get better.

How do guys have girlfriends and not think their a 10? What would make her a 10?