Are there any richfags who are willing to buy a steam account...

are there any richfags who are willing to buy a steam account? its worth over $650 usd but im selling it for 200 because i just really need the money right now.

Attached: 541197-steam-logo-640x360[1].jpg (640x360, 13K)

oh and if anyones unironically interested in buying it then you can email me at [email protected]

what games are on it? Or does it just have csgo/tf2 items to make it worth 650?

i actually didnt calculate any of my ingame items into the price. the $650 value is purely from the games that are on it. i do have both tf2 and csgo items, but nothing too extraordinary about my items, theyd add maybe ~$100 dollars onto its value.

>price
i meant value. the price is $200, and as ive said before the only reason im selling it for so low is because i really need the money right now.

>its worth 650 but I'll sell it for less than half of it
That's why you're broke, you're a fucking retard

i dont even use steam anymore. i need $200 dollars right now and im not going to spend a month looking for someone who will buy a $650 account for $500 or something like that. i think that a $650 account for $200 is basically a steal, so id be able to expect to sell it much quicker.

150 and we got a deal

$200 is my hard set price, im not going any lower. $200 is less then a third of the accounts value anyways, its not like its a terrible price.

>$200 is my hard set price
lol, sometimes I get reminded people like you exist... and I laugh

the price is $200 for a reason, its not a number im pulling out of my ass. i specifically need $200 right now and thats why im selling the account.

then youll keep your steam account that you dont use and look for 200$ instead of 50. good call.
btw is not me so youd better lower your fucking price, no ones gonna buy a steam account for 200$ regardless of whats on it.

how about you get a job you nigger

i know that trying to get rid of a steam account for $200 is a tall order but with a value of $650 then there may be a small chance that i can get rid of it. i know its a really small chance but im just staying hopeful.

i need $200 fast. while ill get $200 from a job over time it isnt instant.

wtf are you talking about? it's much easier to fucking pirate anything

can you link the account so I can check the games

can you at least tell us what games are on it? I'm not gonna buy an account full of games I don't like

It's funny you think your account is even worth $200. Mine is probably worth like $1000 and I doubt I'd get $200 for it.

why do you need the money user?
maybe if it's something urgent more people will be willing to buy

what games are on it originally? also its probably not even worth 200 since games go on sale and prices tank often

pic is a list of every game thats on it, civ v has every expansion, and theres also ~$100 worth of items on tf2 and csgo. if youre actually interested then email me with the email address i posted at

Attached: games.png (272x952, 73K)

i know. this is a last resort. i know theres like a 1% chance that it will sell but im just staying hopeful.

id prefer not to divulge into my personal problems right now, just know that i need $200 urgently.

No one is going to buy that account for 200 bucks, you can easily contact steam support to get your credentials back, it is also against the steam ToS to sell accounts so the account could get banned. Get a real job instead of selling digital items.

200 DOLLARS
PPFPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAQ
*eeeeeeeeeeeeehhhh*
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
FUCK
thanks for the laughs OP

see also i cant remember which games i bought on sale and which i bought full price, but the $650 value was calculated using the full price of each game that i have.

That may have been the evaluation when everything was brand new but those games have aged like milk user.
I'm sorry but there's pretty much nothing on there worth playing now.

this
I offer you 10$ op how about that?

OP just sell your ass out on the streets

yeah i figured id get this kind of reaction.
i know the majority of the games on there are old. the i calculated the $650 value was calculated using the current price of each game on steam. a few years ago the account was probably worth more but that was when i actually played steam.
haha

My account is worth 7237 dollars according to the steamdb calculator. We all know that I will never get that kind of money because they are just some digital activations. OP should be happy if he could get 50 bucks.

Idk what you are calculating 650 bucks. Most games can be just bought super cheap from g2a. Others can just be pirated.

i know that theres a really small chance that the account will be getting sold. i figured that if the planets align and i do get the money it would be because a generous richfag saw the thread and just paid for it while getting a shitty steam account as a bonus.
im trying to keep atleast a little bit of my dignity.

Oh so this is the money trade thread

Any femboy anons willing to do 3D cum tributes? I'll do 20 bucks for some pictures of the result. Can be more if you're willing to to record.

Attached: 1465426562613.png (850x864, 854K)

if youre unironically looking for that you should probably make your own thread for it. if youre just trying to derail the thread then try to be gay somewhere else.

again, the value was calculated using the current price of each game that i own. im trying to stay hopeful that i can sell it for $200, and i know that theres a small chance itll happen.

Go to reddit with this braindead shit you retarded teenager. Noones paying 200 bucks for old games they've already pirated.

i dont have a reddit account and i dont care enough to make one. you honestly can stop telling me that this is a retarded idea because trust me, i know. i really know that its an insane long shot that ill be able to sell the account. this is just the last resort im trying to do before i just have to sell my computer.

why do you need the money user be honest

you dipshit no one buys used/preowned items for their full value

thats why im selling it for $200 you braindead idiot did you even read the op.

i really dont want to divulge into the reason right now. just know that im not using it on drugs, prostitutes, or alcohol. you wont be fueling an addiction if you buy it.

>begging on r9k for money
yeah and im the idiot lmao get fucked

im not begging for money im selling something you asswipe. theres no need to get angry because you cant read.

youre pratically begging someone to buy an account not even worth 10