How are you robros? I'm sitting in my room, drunk and feeling empty. Anybody wanna talk about anything...

How are you robros? I'm sitting in my room, drunk and feeling empty. Anybody wanna talk about anything? I just feel so alone

Attached: 69049428_416896272284719_4298692797877190656_n.jpg (1072x1440, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qkNa5xzOe5U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm here for you brah. What's on your mind? I'm about to smoke some dank in a bit, talk to me

It's just been such a rough year. I've lost what I thought was the love of my life (yeah I know reee from my board) one week ago and I've lost everyone of my friends except one girl who I suspect sticks around me just because she feels sorry for me and she's scared I'm gonna be left totally alone if not for her.
What about you friend?

For me it's been a rollercoaster of a year. Lost my best friend because I confessed to her (well, I opted to distance myself so I could heal). Decided to stop being a huge robot and actually started going to the gym, talking to people etc. Life was good. Then I fractured my ankle whhile playing football and now I have a cast.

God I feel you, had to stop doing karate because of a really bad injury to my ankle, but I started skiing and mountain biking three years after the injury and I now enjoy those activities. I hope yours is nothing too serious.
And also congratulations on your plan to get outside of robothood, I know it can be really hard but I guess almost all of us can do it, it's just really hard to stay motivated

hello, you mentioned losing your gf im doing some research and it will really help me out if you mention your height , race and how you met her , im trying to figure out what type of men girls like

Cheers user!
I feel alone a bit too. At least the cold weather is coming where its nice and comfy being inside alone. When the weather is good I want to be out with friends but dont have many.

Attached: AF7F43DD-127A-493A-9DDF-70BD1AA9C85B.jpg (750x1334, 120K)

ive been sad since I remember thinking its literally never gotten better should I just an hero and how public should that be

lol ok, I'm around 5'9'', caucasian and we were in the same social circle, then one night at a friend's house we were both drunk and we ended up confessing feelings for eachother

Cheers mate, I too prefer the cold weather but where I live is really hot so I guess I still have to wait a bit

If you want to talk about it we are here listening to you

This year has actually been pretty good for me,i guess:my friends(a classmate and a girl from the other class) made me start going out here and there,wich actually helped me to meet some new ppl and gamerbros, made me a bit less retarded and all that...im still playing 15h/day but at least sometimes i go out,my parents are deffinetely happier(when it comes to me) and idk...i guess im improving,gonna start going to the gym when the schoolyear starts

Idk, man. For the past like 3 months or so, I've just gone through this constant cycle where I alternate between being ecstatic and manic to being angry and wanting to burn bridges with people to being to being anxious and guilty to being depressed and jaded at shit. At the moment, I just feel sad and I want to just slip away out of this world and be at some kind of peace.

Well done user, I think going out and being around people and realizing that not everybody's awful is the most important thing, once you get used to be with other people and you start enjoying it everything is good

Drinking some stella and the urge to text her increases. But she won't reply. Nothing good comes to me. Take me away from this place.

I made a thread about this earlier but it didn't get that many replies outside of some autist arguing about SSRIs and vaccines. This sort of just sums up how I've been feeling for the better part of two years.

Attached: Screenshot_20190824-230008.png (1440x2025, 333K)

I've been doing the same for the last two years, what I really need is not happiness or shit like that, just a bit of stability. I think the problem is that I don't truly know what I want from life. I'm with you user

Don't text her, for the sole reason that she isn't worth your energy and attention

when I drink it makes my pee burn

Drinking some Fosters while listening to Lacuna Coil My day has been shit because my car broke down.

I dont have as much friends aswell user your not alone

why havent you left your house and gone to a dive bar yet? Any bros wanna join me in a night of debauchery?

It's time for the weekly Saturday night dilemma, go out or stay in.
1. Go out and probably feel miserable but also feel like I'm making an effort.
2. Stay in and feel relaxed but the creeping tendrils of regret latch onto my shoulders.
What does Jow Forums think, aside from REEEEEEEEEEEE?

Attached: 1409014739758.gif (450x660, 647K)

Thinking and theorizing about morals etc. it's pretty good, I think, but you shouldn't use it as a coping mechanism. It's too easy to fall into that trap where you end justifying everything you've done instead of trying to improve. I guess we just have to accept that we're human and we're capable of making mistakes, and those mistakes can't define us if we take the time to admit it and try to change our behaviour. I wish all the best to you user

Thank god it doesn't happen to me, I used to drink alot in the past and I guess that would have ruinde my nights

You have really nice taste in music user. I'm sorry for your car, what happened to it?

Can we add some music up in this bitch

youtu.be/qkNa5xzOe5U

I mean,if u have someone to go out with, leave your cave and,well,try to have fun... that has worked out for me in the past few months

It's still not the right time for me to go out and socialize I guess, but yeah I am craving some human interaction so I'm probably gonna do that in the following days, thanks for the suggestion user

Go out, it's better to do that than spending the night alone with regrets

Head gasket went sadly

I don't ever really bother with finding a girlfriend. I went to an all boys school so there was never any qt in my class who I got to befriend and fall in love with, and even though I've been out of school for a couple year, I haven't made an attempt to really get to know people outside my little bubble. Even the girls I talk to online are just friends who I have no real desire to date. I say all this because even though I don't bother with relationships and I don't like saying "tfw no gf" type shit, I'm constantly fantasizing about it; about what kind of scenarios I find to be really heartwarming and romantic, about just feeling the embrace of a girl who I love with all my heart, about finding a soulmate who has all my same tastes and interests but also has enough of a difference in her interests and personality that we'd open each others eyes to new things. I worry about just being alone all my life.

I feel paranoid that my friend doesn't like me and is actively avoiding me. I have no real reason to believe he does and in all likelihood he's probably not but I almost want to just confront him and blame him for shit I think he might do just because I have this weird pent up rage and frustration that I want to unload on him.

I am scared about that too: being alone. I was lucky in the fact that I got a girlfriend, but still I really believe that anybody has the potential to find a girl to be with that truly cares about you. Don't believe all of that "redpill" stuff user.

I feel the same. Instead of being grateful I just constantly doubt our relationship. It sucks but we both know it's all in our mind. Bring it up to him if you can user, I think he will understand.

-------

Well guys, I'm going to bed, thanks all of you for being with me, it was really nice talking to you. Keep the thread going if you want. Have a nice night everybody, I truly wish the best for you

I don't, but there's places in the neighborhood I can go where I won't feel too odd.

I was really hoping the answer would be to stay in...oh well, here I go.

I don't know about you two, but for me the worrying about ending up alone is mostly abstract and intellectual. I always find that, in the thick of things, my instinct is to turn away, be alone, and it's only when I am alone that I start entertaining these thoughts.

Sometimes I'm with people and it feels pretty good but it's just so rare for that to be the case instead of the desire to run.

me I'm nervous, got a shitty job tomorrow with my mother making sandwiches for Indians for 9 hours. she knows I have anxiety and can't even feel comfortable around family. lets throw the autist outside for 9 hours in front of a hundred and 50 Indians, to make 80 bucks, just for her not me, because no one wants to work for them.

Attached: after work.jpg (800x1200, 641K)

why are people so quick to jump into a ldr? theyre really difficult and often not worth the cons.

I feel alone as well, drinking for the first time in several months. I hope I die in my sleep tonight, I am tired of feeling sad

try doing dph with booze. you feel so sedated

I like to think that if youve suffered enough to suicide, something better waits beyond it. not heaven because fuck that shit, something better. pic related, climb over the boundary between life and death, this being the fence, jump to your demise and find peace on the other side. it's exciting to think about.

Attached: free as a bird.jpg (555x800, 173K)

I personally like this one, suicide have to be scary and painful, but comforting, peaceful and painless, like going to sleep, its a wonderful release to constant anxiety.

Attached: suicide.jpg (500x596, 49K)

hey, i'm just chilling and playing spacestation13 and eating some bread and stuff

How old are you user? Any advice for being young and feeling old? Like life is already over and I'm just waiting for the reaper?

Yeah start school on Monday. May show up to class drunk out of nervousness

Just got home from work. Eating my first meal in two days right now.

this board is such shit
i just scroll up and down the catalog and theres nothing here anymore
what the fuck am i even meant to do anymore
im fucking tired

Attached: 1540468223106.jpg (839x610, 110K)

Be the change you want to see bocchi. Make your own fun threads!

You need to be c ok consumed by the vitriolic flames of hatred and anger. Stop trying to satisfy these passive, ungrateful fucking whores. Gain enough strength so that you can destroy them by crushing their throats with only one hand.

Still drinking -_-

Attached: 39BA88F2-F666-4F2C-9475-27ACB65FDDF4.jpg (750x1334, 164K)

Feeling really fat right now. I started running 3 months ago and I've come a long way in fitness and my legs are more muscular for sure but my torso still looks like a fridge. I cut out all snacks and basically only have breakfast and dinner, maybe a banana for lunch.

Starting to just think my frame/general shape is so awful that it won't matter how much work I put in.

Are you counting your calories. What's your height and weight? I've been doing similar the last month or so.