Just got accused of trying to trick a girl on discord

by having a good personality?

spent 3 hours talking to this stupid cunt, it wasnt even lewd, i never lied about a single thing in my appearance but apparently when it came to us sharing photos of ourselves, suddenly
>OMG user i was having such a good time, why would you do this to me
they arent all like this are they lads? ive been a shut-in on and offline for years, ive only recently started opening up to people and this is what you get?

Attached: 1550608964130.jpg (1200x1200, 482K)

so you asked her to exchange photos and she got mad?

no, she asked to exchange photos and got mad that im ugly, adding that she was having a great time all night chatting and joking around, which me being ugly ruined
women always say 'oh you wouldnt like me, im ugly!' prepping for an avalanche of thirsty compliments, she said this oold shit on discord, so when i said i wasnt very good looking either she was probably expecting some humblechad.

What makes you ugly? Fat?

jesus christ , this is soul crushing , fuck that bitch user , try to make some male friends instead

Why would you get sad or whatever about this? This just show how shallow she is. She didn't care about your personality at all at the end, so why would you want to keep talking with someone like that?

what the fuck user you cant be that ugly post pics

bald at 27, i shave it all off but it can be a bit jarring in a face shot, i did tell her in advance i had no hair and im only 5'8.
im not fat at all.

besides some jokey comments from her, there was no hint of any sort of romantic intention all night, i wasnt leading her on but apparently her having fun and laughing a lot is getting tricked.
we just chatted for 3 hours, watched a youtube video together, she wanted to show me what she looked like and i showed her a couple of pictures of me.

post her pics man

and why do you care about being balding at 27 it cant really be that bad going bald idgi

Where did you meet her? Were you acting really confident or cutesy?

>Why would you get sad or whatever about this?
you dont think its reasonable to be sad about some girl saying she really enjoyed your time together, getting to know each other, chatting shit, then being told it was a waste of time having fun because im too ugly?
im still in the moment here, give me a break, ill get over it

bruh, its time for you to leave the nest and talk to women outside of the house. im cleaning the fuck up out here.

She liked you because she was easily able to trick you into believing she was a decent person. You dodged a fucking bullet, mate.

it was just 3 hours man
she probably wanted to use you

It was a waste of time because she was actually a bitch, not because you are too ugly. The way I see it, better you see how shallow she is now than later.

>post her pics man
no way, she might even be reading this now, we spoke about Jow Forums and i dont want her posting mine.
going bald at any age sub 40 will obliterate some peoples looks, my head looks like an aliens.

>Where did you meet her?
another discord server where people review each others pictures, we were told to stop chatting in main and spoke privately for hours.
and i was just being myself, pretty confident online, not so much off.

You did not get the memo that those rate threads and servers are only meant for attractive people to cream over their attractiveness

Post server invite dude.

lmao its not pictures of users to fap over, its a creative discord, like an /ic/ server

well post then i love /ic/

no lad, do a google search for ic archives and youll probably find it

i think im going to log off for the night and never speak to anyone else for the rest of my life.

take care all.

Post art then fag

You got a discord then? We can talk and be friends , help ya feel better user, that girl is a bitch

ill pass tonight, i almost never speak to anyone on the internet or in person, im pretty exhausted and just want to depression nap for the rest of the weekend but ty

You did not get the memo that art is only appreciated if the artist is very attractive.

Your art is only as pretty as you are

so what? stop giving a fuck.