Any of you anons like making your own fantasy worlds in your head to escape to? Self-insert or otherwise

Any of you anons like making your own fantasy worlds in your head to escape to? Self-insert or otherwise

Attached: 1555359063422.jpg (1023x1024, 146K)

I have the internet for that. In my mind Jow Forums is a country and the real world daydreams of being like us..

Actually,I did a brief story about that,very rough and unfinished. It was my main character climbing out of my sketchbook and demanding that I draw his adventures and dragging me into his world to appreciate it.

Attached: IMAG006.jpg (1793x2217, 688K)

I have a Star Wars fantasy world where I'm Bounty hunter turned Jedi who is in a BDSM relationship with a Sith.

Yea I do it a lot but dont self insert, it would be boring that way. I started writing a book, but writing is a skill you need to train so it reads like ass, but I think the underlying story is good.

Mostly romantic fantasies, imagining myself having some girl who's my best friend who I fall in love with and losing our virginities together and cuddling afterwards. Be it in a realistic setting, like in her house, or a "fantasy" setting (I like this idea of her being some witch and me being some witch hunter and me agreeing to spare her life and falling in love with her).
Other than that, I just have violent fantasies where I imagine some kind of psychological thriller about a disturbed loner that ends in a school shooting.

thats pretty cool user

thats more similar to mine, I have a bunch of characters and settings in this world but none of them are really 'me'

This was the first page.

Attached: IMAG006 (1).jpg (1841x2376, 611K)

I had the power to do that when I was young, now I can't really get into it, I can't even start imagining an original think, I blame the educational system and /a/, I used to have a good imagination. Games also ruined it. I can't create my original fantasy world no matter how hard I try.

I do it all the time, usually start with characters and plots from movies and stories I like and slowly morph it into my own thing.

Would love to make it a comic one day if I ever get good enough at drawing.

I used to do that a lot in middle school.

All the time, although my fantasy worlds are always rip offs patched together from various inspirations and nevertheless have a developed mythos

Yeah, I do it all the time. It comes with having adhd and having no friends or social life to speak of.

Attached: Toki.png (1023x1024, 1.17M)

kek'd originally I swear it

>full cinematic fantasy universe in my head spanning millenia

I wish I was smart enough to write it, but I'm a fucking brainlet who lacks any form of courage.

Attached: 1557784392775.png (1280x720, 1.5M)

Yep, got a whole cinematic universe in my head. Reinvented stories and characters as I learn more about life and proper story telling.

I've gotten more control over not spacing out at important times. I realize its a coping device for boring shit and I plan on using this ability to be the next George R.R Martin.

Its hard though, the curse of creativity is crippling laziness.

This is pretty awseome

You've got talent user. Keep it up.

I have a million of them, but I'm too lazy to flesh out any of them.

I spend a lot of time thinking outside the box about my plans for the future. I think about stuff like how I'll be able to move to Mexico.

Attached: grazing.png (377x177, 82K)

I day dream about a world that has completely gone to war and i'm a soldier on a mission. Constant battles with bullets always grazing too close for comfort. That feeling of being so close to death but always being one step ahead. Usually i'll end the story with me dying in some dramatic fashion like going guns blazing against a enemy squadron and taking out most of them with me before finally succumbing to my wounds and dying.

Had 3 from since I was a wee lad.
One was this LEGO universe l developed over 5ish years with my brother.
Second was a sci-fi postapocalyptic-ish world where animals are actually anthropomorphic (no not furries) and they are as intelligent as humans but have just been hiding it for millions of years. They rise up against the humans and eventually the animals/rogue humans, Imperial forces similar to the Star Wars Galatic Empire, the great apes excluding humans and hogs all have a massive intergalactic war. Surprisingly no aliens though. My 10 year old head probably would've exploded.
Third was about a donut company that had a bunch of stereotypes working in an office. Wanted to make it into a comic and sell it to my peers.
I got diagnosed with sperg and OCD a few years ago too lol

>Third was about a donut company that had a bunch of stereotypes working in an office. Wanted to make it into a comic and sell it to my peers.
Sounds kinda like Blend-S

I have an entire fantasy world built from my fap sessions. The plot is almost entirely just the fallout of who bangs who and the ensuing ties of blood and marriage.

Never heard of that until now. Gonna look into it

I meant more like racial/physical characteristics. Main character was a Mexican janitor named Pedro who was married to a white trash cook (don't remember her name) and had a secret love for a bottle of Windex. Another guy was just a fat fuck named Chalmers. The boss was a short fat munchkin type of guy. That's just to name a few characters. Probably the weirdest I came up with was drawings of Belgium and the Democratic Republic of the Congo with arms and legs

It's a good anime desu. I highly recommend it.

Not an anime guy but thanks

Oh, alright then. No problem.

Some more of that story. More Bleeding Ink.

Attached: IMAG006 (5).jpg (1801x2233, 507K)

I do it all the time. I usually write the main features of the setting in topics in a notebook that i keep. They're usually parallel versions of this but with a bullshit twist that appeals to me personally, like a trash isekai fantasy. Pisses me the fuck off that i never die in my sleep and wake up in any of them as my 6 year old self with my current memories and counciousness.

one where I have sex, yes

I've never had various fantasy stories. I started imagining one story as far back as elementary school. As years passed, I changed things to appeal to my current personality and likes. It's a pretty long story, and I feel to tired to write it here at the moment.

Attached: watdo.png (1000x1000, 108K)