Why are you "nice" instead of being sweet and thoughtful and compassionate?

Why are you "nice" instead of being sweet and thoughtful and compassionate?

You should be befriending people for the sake if befriending people not to look for a partner. Actual kind and loving guys only ever become interested in a small percentage of the people they're friends with.

That's how regular people often start reIationships. They meet people through friends or find they get along weII with someone new and they became friends and later develop mutual feelings. If you have ulterior motives like a creepy nice guy loser, of course women will detect that and suspect the friendship is a ploy. It's normal not to develop feelings for people unless you feel like you've talked to them a lot and that spark grew totally organically out of a platonic relationship, and it's only for a small percentage of those people.

For people who aren't purely interested in casual hookups, this is pretty close to how most people act in the real world. You befriend someone at work or in class, find you have things in common and are on the same wavelength, and maybe develop mutual feelings. Here it's just different media like imageboards and Discord or whatever.

If you don't seek relationships out, and you let them just kind of naturally happen spontaneously if someone and you get along well and talk a lot, and you don't want or expect a friendship to turn romantic, you've got it made. The nice guy stereotype is pretending to act like that while internally doing the opposite.

Attached: 1564376858991[2].jpg (1242x1439, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

slatestarcodex.com/2014/08/31/radicalizing-the-romanceless/
reddit.com/r/niceguys/comments/ctxxog/my_brother_and_bff_thought_i_should_share_this/
reddit.com/r/niceguys/comments/cuepm2/this_guy_whos_15_years_older_than_me_has_been/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice is not the default setting for everyone.

>inb4 angry incel screeching

I find this post quite accurate. Instead of yearning for a gf, I think most of you should focus on finding happiness in yourself and with your friends.

There's a lot of pointless nitpicking over what exactly the word "nice" means. All it communicates to me is that one side really, really wants "nice" to mean something else because they can't find it within them to claim outright that they don't reject nice guys.

I'm tired of arguing against this clusterfuck of a message. People are going to think whatever they want to.

Very true.

Attached: Anime girl sitting on porch.jpg (850x1198, 206K)

This is also a really good post. 'Nice' has become a dirty word during the 2010s. So much ridiculous mental gymnastics in that Facebook post to make 'nice' as impotent and meaningless a word as possible.

Who the fuck claims to be a nice guy? I want a girlfriend, not a girl friend. Women know this, they're just coping. "Nice guys" are a meme made up by women who refuse to acknowledge the existence of an ugly guys advances. THEY want it to be "just friendship". They refuse to accept that the guy is pursuing her openly, and claim that he's being deceptive or "nice", as if he's pretending.

She's almost right. Women want a guy who is sexually attractive, and women, like men, are attracted to the physical. They just don't want to admit/don't realize it.

friendly reminder: "women are a result of success"

>They meet people through friends or find they get along weII with someone new and they became friends and later develop mutual feelings. If you have ulterior motives like a creepy nice guy loser, of course women will detect that and suspect the friendship is a ploy.
If you feel that way about a girl who doesn't feel that way about you you are a creepy loser and should kill yourself.

>Why are you "nice" instead of being sweet and thoughtful and compassionate?
But thats exactly what being nice is! The so often rejected nice guys are just sweet thoughtfull and compassionate guys who are just too ugly

Nice is NOT the bare minimum. When nice guys complain about not finding acceptance, they are complaining that men who are much less than nice get much more sexual success than they do.

slatestarcodex.com/2014/08/31/radicalizing-the-romanceless/
>- I had a patient, let's call him 'Henry' for reasons that are to become clear, who came to hospital after being picked up for police for beating up his fifth wife.
>So I asked the obvious question: "What happened to your first four wives?"
>"Oh," said the patient, "Domestic violence issues. Two of them left me. One of them I got put in jail, and she'd moved on once I got out. One I just grew tired of."
>"You've beaten up all five of your wives?" I asked in disbelief.
>"Yeah," he said, without sounding very apologetic.
>"And why, exactly, were you beating your wife this time?" I asked.
>"She was yelling at me, because I was cheating on her with one of my exes."
>"With your ex-wife? One of the ones you beat up?"
>"Yeah."
>"So you beat up your wife, she left you, you married someone else, and then she came back and had an affair on the side with you?" I asked him.
>"Yeah," said Henry.
----
>Compared with virgins, men with more sexual experience are likely to drink more alcohol, attend church less, and have a criminal history.
>Dr. Beaver was able to predict number of sexual partners pretty well using a scale with such delightful items as "have you been in a gang", "have you used a weapon in a fight", et cetera.
>An analysis of the psychometric Big Five consistently find that high levels of disagreeableness predict high sexual success in both men and women.

This woman should just admit that niceness is not even a minimum, and that it has NOTHING TO DO with sexual success. It's not even a prerequisite. If anything, it hurts your chances.

>it's this thread again
At least get some new bait OP, I can't work with this material

Attached: constanza.jpg (601x601, 68K)

I don't have any friends though. Now what

If you're happy that way, then that's fine, but if you aren't, maybe focus on making some without being obsessed over it?

Ironically, if nice is the minimum she doesn't even have that

It is not the default for everyone. Women just want someone who is nice as the default.
So that sucks for you, user

Women don't like nice guys because they aren't nice themselves, and nice guys make them feel bad about what a shit person they are

Most women I know are very nice persons

Women aren't a single entity, shill

It isn't that difficult to understand. People don't want to enter relationships with people that act "nice" out of obligation. Those same people tend to lash out at any other guy that they perceive as a threat, which screams insecurity

I am speaking for my sex thank you

ew, a manly thinker

>Those same people tend to lash out at any other guy that they perceive as a threat
That's the exact same thing "alpha" does though, you've never seen them act like retards to put "betas" in their place when there's a chick around?

reddit.com/r/niceguys/comments/ctxxog/my_brother_and_bff_thought_i_should_share_this/

Just don't be a creep like this guy and you're ok in my book.

Attached: r9thfku5c0i31[1].jpg (1200x1800, 391K)

Women are always telling us what NOT to do. What should we do?

>You just have to LIKE yourself. You have to know what you want out of life, and go after it. Only then will you be attractive to the kind of woman with whom a long-term relationship is possible.
>You just have to LIKE yourself.
guess i'll just fucking kill myself then

Just be the other guy in this pic.

Attached: GS3SWfKNDn1knEDpftfF6w7IhGUeTO4LcFEIJZPuJSE[1].png (960x998, 626K)

So... meet girls and fuck them shortly afterward? I think you're kind of putting the cart before the horse, user. Surely you know most guys on here wouldn't know where to begin with advice like that?

"Nice" and "asshole" are opposites. "Nice" isn't the median.
Be attractive, retard.

Stop listening to women

Haha

Attached: Jeremy_Meeks_Mug_Shot.jpg (781x957, 78K)

Women only want that list of traits in someone they also want to fuck, as a bonus.

What they want is physical appearance, status and flirting ability.

No girl is attracted to someone funny/witty/sweet if they're also ugly/poor/can't flirt. Someone like that is called a friend at best.

They will though fuck someone who is hot, rich and flirtatious but not sweet/thoughtful/compassionate.

It doesn't matter what shit they say, they're lying to make themselves feel better and not appear shallow. The proof is in their acts not their words. No ugly guy got laid in a bar for being thoughtful. Plenty of handsome guys get laid without hardly saying anything.

I always end up dissapointed by people so I just stopped befriending.

But "nice guys" are manipulative assholes. Every single one.

>An analysis of the psychometric Big Five consistently find that high levels of disagreeableness predict high sexual success in both men and women.
And this probably means different things for both men and women, since women are the selectors in sexual success. For men, it means that disagreeable men are more attractive to women. For women, it just means that disagreeable women are more promiscuous.

Not true at all seen some nice lads with bad luck. Some of them just can't deal with this stuff and turn to more radical stuff.

No. Every last "nice guy" is a piece of shit.

I can't even befriend people normally because I'm depressed as hell and lead a dull life

"niceness" is an achievement because men have been conditioned over several thousand motherfucking years to be "nice", we didn't kill off most of the murdering and law rejecting population only for women to hate the quality of man that emerged from this genocide of violent and asshole men.

If she wants assholes, she is free to go to fucking SOMALIA to see a society RUN AND BRED for assholes and see if her dumbfuck "personality" saves her from being raped and enslaved/killed because we dont have time for retarded whores like these.

Attached: 1562290850214.jpg (657x527, 29K)

>nice just means not an asshole
women literally have no conception of generosity or sincerity
PAINT ME MOTHER FUCKING SHOCKED

Attached: 1562624840222.jpg (406x441, 21K)

I realize i am nothing. I have accepted that I was always, and will always be nothing. I will die as nothing.
And thats okay.

Attached: .hack.jpg (640x360, 30K)

It's true though. Nice is the baseline.

Which is a civilizational achievement that shouldent be taken for granted by dumbfuck women like these.

Attached: 1565926531206.jpg (431x604, 75K)

courteousness is not baseline
it takes a smidge more effort to do stuff like say please, thank you, and hold the door for people

that tattoo tho

Do I'm not allowed to want a relationship to flourish into love? And I'm being deceptive and creepy if I treat someone I want a close relationship with better than someone I don't? And the only way it'll ever happen is if I find them while I'm out with friends and the such?

Well that's some retarded horseshit.
Whatever.
Any dudes willing toss on a skirt, shave their legs and take it up the ass? Can't deal with women or relationships anymore.

No, because then women would want ""nice"" guys

>And I'm being deceptive and creepy if I treat someone I want a close relationship with better than someone I don't?
No, that's fine, just don't expect pussy out of it.

I am sweet and thoughtful and compassionate which is what makes me "nice"

Women twist chad's actions into being sweet or thoughtful or compassionate when they are anything but.

>you're not supposed to treat people you like better than people you don't like
It's not like I'm putting her on a pedastal, I'm just very much a flexable and considerate person, but that comes off as weird and/or creepy, apparently.

"Sweet" and "compassionate" are literally synonyms of "nice" I don't understand this at all

"Nice" in this case refers to guys that are actually assholes but treat women kindly expecting them to give them the sex. They think it's like a transation: 20 nice things done = 1 sex. They think that is all it takes, or should be all it takes, to have women flock to you.

i dont give a fuck about what women think anymore,so im ok being how i am

I've treated women nicely and they've treated me like trash. I treat them like trash and they treat me like a king to an obsessive degree. Women are illogical and I can't be damned dealing with such retarded creatures. Women fundamentally want to be abused and be controlled but society tells them otherwise so they put up this facade and go on about all this bullshit until a man breaks through the conditioning. In this hypergamy society women are nothing but holes, they designed it this way and upkeep it. Treat them likewise and you'll have success. I'm bitter not because I can't have sex but because I can easily, what's the point? These braindead fucking whores who open their legs so easily, it pisses me off.

The thing about chasing hedonism is that it always has a comedown

Why are you like that? No one likes a pussy.

That's a long winded way of saying "nice" is on par with a domesticated animal so why should they pup with you when they could just get a puppy?

Attached: 145643540788.jpg (900x726, 94K)

>just gime me your resources
>I need to buy more makeup and close fitting dresses to attract Chad
>give me more attention
>do what I say, other I'll accuse you of being human and wanting to have relationships with others
All women are whores, either for good good genes or immediate access to readily available resources. I intend on never helping another female again, and I look forward to the coming great cleansing.

How does that make me a pussy?

Wtf.

What woman wants some faggot bitch boy who is "sweet"?

Women want a man who will choke them, pin them to the wall and fuck their lights out and then kill anyone who looks at her after.

I've have sex with a girl who called me sweet, I think the spoiled girls want the guys who treat them like dirt but the ones who have had tough lives want someone who can give them a respite from all the craziness.

nice argument you retarded fuckin rostie

Everything is true.

How are you living life post-hedonism?

>You have to know what you want out of life, and go after it. Only then will you be attractive to the kind of woman with whom a long-term relationship is possible
Translating: You have to develop yourself enough so you're valuable to us and we can take something from you

IF HE DID THAT WOMEN WOULD NOT RESPOND AND HE MIGHT EVEN BE LABELLED A "CREEP" TRYING TO MOLEST HER

No guy on earth thinks like this it says a lot about women when they're literally only projecting by saying that

When you're nice with chad aren't you doing the same fucking thing you stupid roastie?

This image is god tier

If women like nice guys, how come thugs and felons are never incels? Really makes you think

>the ones who have had tough lives want someone who can give them a respite from all the craziness.
Wrong.

No literally everyone does that. It's not a personality.

Who said anyone takes it for granted?

They do retard

Who said it's an argument? It's basic facts.

This is what the nice guy stereotype is friend. New to the internet?

Go to bar. Pick up girl. Take her home and fuck her at closing time. Start dating. This is how you get laid and find gf irl.

Nice guy is a creep like this:

reddit.com/r/niceguys/comments/cuepm2/this_guy_whos_15_years_older_than_me_has_been/

>He met me when I worked at a Hooters in my hometown when I was a senior in high school. He became obsessed with me ever since.. but I mean he was pretty sweet at first (in my naive eyes) and admittedly back then I was insecure and liked male attention. So I became his friend even though he was older, I guess the thrill of that was fun or something for me.

>Ok fast forward to one hear like 3 years ago when I broke up with my college long term boyfriend and was going through a roughhhh patch. I made the mistake of having phone sex with this dude. I was feeling self destructive and lonely and shit. And yeah that was my fault but he took that to mean way more than it did. He became downright obsessed after that. I had moved back to Chicago to work and do post-graduate school after college and so I visited him to hang as FRIENDS and play video games a few times and he became really clingy.

Where's the lie in all of this? She's right, if you believe otherwise you're a degenerate

If women like assholes who treat them like shit, why don't incels get women? Really makes you think

>being sweet and thoughtful and compassionate
>this is not the same as being nice for women
?????

I've been spending all my attribute points on strength and intelligence, not romance
>feelsbagman

No wonder you sound so retarded, you are a female after all.

god she has no idea of the mixed signals she's putting out, dumb cunt
>Oh he's so creepy and forceful!
>But i'm gonna keep giving him attention and hang around him!