How was your first kiss?

how was your first kiss?

Attached: 1520344131771.jpg (1024x1012, 174K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WTzvCtZ_72k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Never had one and I'm 27.

/thread

I kissed a girl when i was a kid in pre-k but by force

I'll keep you updated for when it happens, currently 30, expecting it to happen before I die at least once .. r-right?

my first and only kiss was last year and felt pretty good i was pretty drunk though so idk how that effected it

I was 14 in a school hallway. It was awkward and shitty. Never kissed again.

It was great, happened just before I lost my virginity as well. Was 24

To a random girl in one of those truth or dare games

fatty legs
gross

get out normies. also pdas are disgusting.

it was ok, lots of tongue twisting and saliva exchange, felt little awkward at first but the girl was more experienced than me and by the time we pulled our mouths apart my dick was diamonds

absolutely disgraceful, flailing and desperate, 10/10 would do it again

it was beautiful.
She told me to relax my lips and complimented me on it afterwards.
we made out and she was extremely soft and gentle. We shared tongues and I loved the warmth and softness of her mouth. She held my chest and played with my jaw, I grabbed her thigh and held her overall.

In the moment I kinda blanked out but afterwards thinking about it was beautiful.

i'm 34 and not yet so doubtful

Might aswell post how mine was

I dated a chinese girl around christmas, after the first date we sat on the balcony and talked almost all night
Then we looked at each other for a solid 10 seconds and I went in for the kiss
I kissed her for like 3 seconds before pulling back and apologized because I thought I made a mistake
She said its okay grabbed my shirt and kissed me

This was the most romance movie type shit I have ever experienced
Well she is gone now

I was 12. It was electric, made my face tingle. Havent kissed a girl since.

Attached: 1515650382_bf210a023d28f9f1ac8288f6aad0a00daf1bba71_hq.gif (500x281, 475K)

I was like five and was playing house with some girls, I was the father and the oldest girl was the mother.
I had to go to 'work' and the girl gave me a goodbye kiss. It freaked me out because she sucked my lip.

>girl tries to kiss me
>dodge it instantly and make it into cheek kiss
C-chad move right guys?

The only true robot answer would be "I don't know" or something around that. Fucking normies on this board...

Attached: 20190824_142656.jpg (601x601, 126K)

it wasn't

She kinda jumped me because even after confessing and asking her if she wanted to be my girlfriend like a middle schooler at age 17 i was too autistic to actually make a move and kiss her but i'm glad she did because as shitty as it probably was it was the start of my being with her for a couple more years. Given what a shitty boyfriend I was she probably feels differently about it.

on the elevator going down from her parents high-rise. we were 16

>use exclusively for combat
lol wat

At highschool I met a sligthly sluty girl
She kissed me in exchange for a bottle of water
I'm not proud

It was pretty nice, not going to lie.

>hang out with girl
>says she want to hang out back in her dorm room
>sure why not, heart is racing
>sit down on her bed and she goes to the washroom
>sweating buckets
>she sits down next to me
>she knows I'm a kissless virgin
>she waits and I go for it
>we're kissing, I pull her closer to me
>she hops on my lap
>boner intensifies
>keep kissing
>she pushes me down on the bed
>we keep kissing
>she puts my hands on her ass
>grab and rub her ass
>slap it a few times
>she likes it, but tells me to stop because her roommate might be there
>we keep doing our thing
>she asks me to take off her bra
>do it pretty easily
>she asks if it's really my first time with a girl

a few later, our friend comes and knocks on the door and I get cockblocked.
We started dating a few days later for a few months.

Attached: d37cfe9b74153f491e8c6443402b4fe2849bf894.jpg (538x759, 172K)

>met girl T at psych ward
>she has a crush on another guy who is hitting on another girl
>all of us become friends
>leave psych ward on same day, celebrate by going to a movie
>T notices couple making out
>Turns to me expecting me to kiss
>KHV at this point, get nervous
>Ask "are you sure about this?"
>Ignores me, makes out anyways
>says I'm an amazing kisser

We're still friends, but she doesn't see me as bf material. Strange, because she still flirts with me a lot.

Attached: boop.webm (640x640, 1.67M)

i dont even speak spanish but it says
uso exclusivo para combate a incendio
which probably means only use for combating fires

You're just a toy

30 and never had a kiss. Is it over

Cringe tier
Second kiss was unironically 1000x times better than when I finally had sex

both were kissless virgins at the time but had great chemistry,
was kinda awkward at first but after a few seconds everything worked out and it was great desu was 16 at the time now 19

How do I even kiss a girl?

be attractive/rich/have social status

takes much less that than, much much less than that lmao.

I was like 21 or 22 I believe, had zero previous experience with girls. I was fucking around on tinder for a while and have been messaging some hot BDSM girl on there. I was telling her all this shit about how I was gunna fuck her and spank her ass and shit but in reality I was a kissless virgin. She bought into the persona on tinder though for some reason but always dodged hanging out.

One night randomly she like asked me to pick her up from a party at like 3am or some shit. I had a mini panic attack before deciding to drive down there and pick her up. It was nothing crazy but like a 20 minute drive. But yada yada I pick her up, kinda slow small talk, shes says shes drunk but isn't really acting super sloshed or anything.

I pull into a tim hortons (canada) because I needed to take a piss on the way back. When I parked my car she just like lunged across the gear shifter on the car and kissed me. I was so taken off guard I didn't really know what to do.
But more yada yada I drive her home and she asks me if we can have sex. Me being the autistic retard that I am tell her no because my family is sleeping. Then she's like wellll can we have sex tomorrow because we we're suppose to go on a date. I was like Uhmnnn I dunno lol.

Long story short there was no date and I'm still a virgin.

Never had one. Do not intend to

pross dont count. and i didnt mean all 3 at once.

I can't even remember my name from when I was twelve

I meant like what the fuck am I supposed to do with my lips, hands, small erect penis

Interesting
Dogs can have ADHD
Interesting

why do people even ask this

just do what you think you should do, humans have done it for millions of years unaided

Just trying not to make it a cringy experience maybe

was at a party without any parents when i was 12 and my gfs hot friend told me to follow her and my gf was there and she was like now kiss and i kissed her

jesus fucking christ you were so close and still blew it

Attached: 1503559715194.jpg (280x371, 64K)

It was disgusting. I was 17 and desperate to kiss someone and just kissed whoever was willing.

To this day I don't like kissing.

Was 19. Was unironically gifted a gf. Pretty sure it was god playing a joke on me having me experience what life was like with a partner then taking it all from me. Dated for 2 months but never even had a single deep conversation. When we were together it was just small talk or making out. First time was at a fire in her backyard. Friend was in the giant group tent making out with his gf. I was by the fire with her. She literally got up, picked up her chair and put it right next to mine and grabbed my hand. Laid her head against me and then gazed up at me. She made the move to kiss. Made out for 10 minutes before friend and his gf came back out and immediately made fun of how we were making out. Desu I know in that moment I felt great, but I can't picture it now at 28

At what age do we draw the line?
As I'm already tempted to draw the line here and now at 30 and just an hero

you did the right thing, not only is she stupid, to be tricked, but she's a whore

after a school football game at sophomore year. we were getting to leave and i kissed her when we were saying our awkward goodbyes.

coiny milk and salts

I was barely conscious and trying to sleep, it was wet though.

met a girl on tinder, we met in a parking lot and sat in her car and made out for 5 hours. she let me rub her feet/ legs and play with her tits. she was cute and it was great.

Warm because It was with a person I genuinely love (and still do.) I fucked up the relationship because I'm an autist that's bad with emotions and I have been thinking about her almost two years after.

I was in grade 7. She was my first girlfriend.

Girl from neighborhood fell in love at first sight for me (21yo). I made an effort to approach after noticing her stare whenever we crossed paths and we quickly became friends while she flirted so heavily at a point that she was almost sitting on my face.
She eventually got so tired she just went and asked if I wanted to kiss her or not. Then I took her to a corner and we nervously and passionately made out, our first time of many. A memory I hold fondly... this girl probably saved me of becoming an Elliot Rodger.

Attached: me on the left.jpg (460x460, 36K)

Actually somewhat romantic. We were on a park bench by the sea and it was lightly drizzling, with her head resting in my lap. I leaned over and kissed her on the lips, and I remember how soft her lips felt. I remember feeling that everything in life was good and would continue to be good.

Boy was I fucking wrong.

I was told literally like an hour after that it was a mistake
So pretty much how I expected it to go

Attached: 48A83A6C-CF6C-49A3-9FD8-A0FDE424C6F3.jpg (184x184, 10K)

Sloppy but well received

Went with her to a movie. Walked her to her car, leaned in, kissed her then said goodbye. She texted me the next day saying she just wants to be friends.

>be me
>second grade
>playing with childhood crush in playhouse
>playing mommy and daddy with crush
>she asks if I wanna try kissing
>sure why not.jpeg
>kiss her
>wow this is great
>kiss her more
>smol Asian girl catches us
>gets flustered and tells us she is gonna tell the teacher
>never tells
Yup. Five year old me was more of a player than current me. Feels weird. Hope this doesnt make me a pedo.

Attached: F174B47B-41F3-4A52-A7E6-70E49E9F966E.jpg (423x951, 51K)

28 and it's never happened. Thinking bout ending it all at 30.

Attached: 1566497804926.jpg (494x483, 29K)

We were each other's first kiss and first everything after two years of long distance. And don't say I'm getting cucked there was tons of blood

Attached: 0F6E6A22-0B0F-402D-830E-F2898A68B4B8.jpg (958x1280, 111K)

Incredibly awkward. I was 14 and a girl was slightly crushing on me.
She took me aside because "she had something to tell me". I don't remember exactly what she said, but she pretty much just straight kissed me.
I froze up like a total beta and then we just walked back to our friends.
Nothing ever came off of it.

Attached: 1438735526009.jpg (1920x1080, 521K)

whats this pic from?
original coment uwuwuuwuwuwuwuwuwuuwuwuwuuj

Why is that fatty kisssing that qt asian?

blade runner you stupid newfag

same
ooriginally

$$$$/status most likely. that or he had something he could provide her with temporarily, so she has to go along with kissing him, or worse

i was 12 or 13 and i liked this girl across the street. we went to the left side of my backyard near the gate and i gave her a peck on the lips. i had to stand on my toes

Attached: 383D1B15-36AA-4134-9E51-BB849C5667B8.jpg (1253x1280, 108K)

I made out with a trap at 17.
Still can't get over it desu

Was 20 with first boyfriend. He kept pressuring me to kiss him for weeks so I finally did. It was in front of some people I didn't know very well. Was really uncomfortable. His breath stank. Terrible experience.

Literally go fuck your self while I cry in a corner cause I know I will never experience something like that. But on a serious note congrats user that you did not get charged with rape.

This but 26. I know it will never happen

28 incel wagie reporting in!

Attached: 1566621699040.jpg (500x461, 77K)

>be 18
>go out of town for a concert with guy friend and two of his female friends
>we all get hammered the night before we come home
>playing drinking games and chatting
>"user hasn't kissed anyone before!"
>qt femanon is shocked and everyone laughs
>"well I can take care of that"
>she wraps her arms around me and gives me a kiss
>friend leaves to sleep
>stay in the girls room and chat
>girl who kissed me ends up mentioning she wants to fuck my friend
>"oh haha"
>i go to bed and never talk to her again
>mfw

pretty shit thanks for asking

Attached: 1522748195219.jpg (250x240, 10K)

Another 27 khv reporting in fren. Don't worry, we'll be dead in 3 years!

Attached: niggers.jpg (736x850, 95K)

I can't remember it, so probably pretty lame

spin the bottle.
with younger sister.
I was 12, she 11.
No, it didn't feel good at all. It's not a fucking doujinshi, we both hated it.
Good thing we forgot it and our relation still going well.

had my first kiss just last week actually
a co-worker in the back of my car
I'm 26
we're all gonna make it brahs

>Know a girl from the dorms for about a month
>She's depressed one evening
>Invite her to come sleep over in my room
>She hesitantly agrees, and we share a single-person mattress
>Talking late into the night
>She starts up a game where she rubs her nose on mine
>I call it an "eskimo kiss," and she then flutters her eyelashes on my cheek to show me a "butterfly kiss."
>Kiss her cheek traditional style
>She's smitten and kisses me three times, and then gives me a kiss on the cheek
Ultimately I wanted to kill her, but it was pretty fun for the first few months.

Attached: Bernkastel.png (729x956, 518K)

at least you got something off the checklist

I just turned 19, recently lost 100 pounds so I was feeling alot more attractive and confident. Took a trip to Sweden. Met up with Swedish girl on tinder and had my first kiss. It was fucking electric and I had butterflies in my stomach for hours after. It wasn't just the kiss that did it, but the fact that I had finally gotten the validation from an attractive woman for the first time in my life. It was at that moment I realized I was gonna make it. 2 years later I got fat again and wanna kms, but at least I lived a little

can someone tell me what the point of kissing is? 20 years old and never tried it

Outside a industrial area. With tongue pretty good actually.

With your lips
I was sixteen and it was awkward as fuck

The mouth and lips are an erogenous zone.

>be in spain
>guess I'm decent looking
>group of hot girls
>they talk to me somehow and start sitting with them by the pool
>hot blonde stacy likes me
>we go to her parents apartment to get something
>she just wanted an excuse to be alone
>the group of girls is looking for us
>see them coming from far away
>she grabbing me and starts kissing me
>instant boner
That was my first I guess. I also had kissed a girl I dated in 4th grade but it didn't really count. Also made out all the time with my hot blonde cousin when we were 5 or 6 lol. I ended up fucking her when we got older, and she is a super hot blonde surfer stacy. Way out of my league. She grabbed me and said "I've always had a thing for you"

Just a peck on my lips after that she was sad and she said this:
>I'm such a fucking whore
She had a bf. It's weird because the bf cheated on her and ignored her so she talked to me.

Attached: 1564979370012.png (1038x540, 294K)

25 and look normal

I've never got one, but I was pretty close. Around middle school, the few friends I had were mainly girls but I never really wanted relationships (I so fucking regret that) and when I was at one's house with a couple of other guys I knew, one girl said she'd give 20 bucks to anyone who did that thing where you stay in a closet with someone of the opposite gender for like 7 minutes. I said "sure" but pussied out when I was chosen to actually do it. I still blame and hate myself for not doing anything.

Attached: boggled.jpg (937x768, 59K)

My first proper kiss was when I was in HS
>Have long-distance gf that I'd met at model UN and kept in touch with since, we were talking almost every night over the phone, she the only person I'd met that I hadn't felt awkward or uncomfortable talking to.
>She eventually convinces her family to fly 4 hours across pretty much the entirety of Europe so she can secretly visit me
>She immediately sneaks off from her parents and we spend the day wandering around the city together. Mostly at the zoo. She fucking loves animals.
>It's the end of the day, we're on the ferry on our way back from the zoo. Everything is all warm and golden from the setting sun.
>She's fallen asleep against my shoulder. Whispers something I can't quite hear. I turn my head to listen to her. She looks up at me. I go in for the kiss and we make out.
Then we made out in an old cathedral for bit longer before sneaking up to her family's suite at the hotel and awkwardly losing our v-cards to each other.

That dog looks so disappointed with its pupper

Stole it from a female forcibly, most i got with her was jacking it while rubbing her breast and sucking on it.
still a virgin, still belong here.

i was 7 and we did under a wooden bridge at our school
i have no idea how we knew what to do

I forced myself on her. She was my summer camp girlfriend. She's been a lesbian ever since. I was the last male to touch her. We were about 14 y/o.

Attached: tonight.jpg (480x360, 14K)

my roommate kissed a girl once. Once he was dating this one girl and she wanted to kiss and cuddle a lot but he thought the relationship was just about kissing so he broke up with her.
Another time he was dating this one girl who would kiss him but she was transfering to a different school at the end of the semester so he broke up with her. He didn't even wait till the end of the semester. He broke up with her a month before the semester ended. He could of still dated and kissed her for a month but he broke up with her instead.
There was another girl he matched with on a christian dating site. She picked him up since he didn't have a car and drove him to her house and they watched a movie and then she kissed him. She was fatter than he thought based on her profile. He told me she wasn't attractive at all and he didn't enjoy kissing her at all. She asked if he would want to see her again and he said no and then she went in the bathroom and cried and then drove him back to our apartment.
there was another girl who kissed him when he went to her house to watch a movie and she was going to make out with him but he said they already kissed enough for a first date. later she was texting him alot which made him think she was clingy so he said he thought they should just be friends.
There was another girl who he kissed on a date but then she told him she was bisexual and he is homophobic and disgusted by bisexuals so he said he had to leave her so that he could play basketball. he could of kissed her more but he left to play basketball instead and blocked her because she was bisexual. He also told me it was gross to think that she kissed other girls and had their saliva in her mouth.
Its pretty weird that hes had so many opportunities to kiss girls and basically rejects all of them. also hes one of those people who wants to wait until marriage to have sex but is 25 and unmarried. Also hes only 5'6" and 230 lbs so i dont know how the fuck he got so lucky with women

There was a twist:
youtube.com/watch?v=WTzvCtZ_72k

Happened at 20 years old, almost a year ago now (September 2nd, 2018). She was a friend of mine, she knew I was a khv and was as sweet about it all as possible. Made me feel very comfortable about it all. The kiss itself felt wet and meaty to me, not particularly pleasant, but she said I was quite good at it, and the way she said it led me to believe she wasn't just trying to make me feel good about myself. She started taking my shirt off but I stopped her because I knew how many dudes she had hooked up with in the past and I wanted my first time to be with someone who had similar experience to myself. She and I kissed a few more times over the next couple of days, then it sort of just ended.

It was impressive.
First time in my life i met a person who could outdrink me and she was an 17yo girl
We chugged 3 vodka bottles that night and got lost in the woods

My first kiss was very awkward- at least for me. I was 16. Me and then gf kissed outside her dad's apartment after I had to leave to go to work. She smiled and tugged on my shirt, which told me she was going to miss me. Being the autismo I was, I stared blankly and stood there not knowing what to do for 3 minutes. Too bad I never kept the relationship and I got dumped a month later.