How do I make friends after college. I'm 30 and I still haven't figured this out. Do I have to go to grad school?

How do I make friends after college. I'm 30 and I still haven't figured this out. Do I have to go to grad school?

Attached: received_2619854144714466.jpg (1280x1102, 88K)

Get 1 friend. Tell your friend to let you meet his friends. Make friends with his friends. Go out with his friends. Make his friends introduce you to their friends. Repeat this until you have enough friends. If you can't get friends like this then you have some serious work to do on yourself if no one on this earth wants to hang out with you.

This only works in your early twenties.

sounds like you're just not interesting enough of a person

Dude I'm here struggling to make friends IN college

It's not as easy as it was in high school

user isn't wrong. if this works after 30+ it means you're hanging out with broken invalids and people young enough to send you to prison.

That must be what he meant by "interesting"

You can make them in church or in groups for stuff. After church, at least where I go they normally have cookies, coffee/punch, and people can talk before they head home. Groups would be like your gun club, a gold club, yacht club, etc. I also made friends through volunteering. Especially at homeless shelters.

What the fuck is a gold club? And what's it like having homeless friends?

This pyramid scheme of friend meeting might be the most based suggestion I've ever heard.

I meant to say golf club. My bad. Well with the shelters I work at most are no longer homeless because they help families get back up on their feet.

I volunteered at a music festival and met some girls, one who whom gave me her number.

the short answer is work.

this
u can make friends after 30 just don't let on that you didn't have friends before until wayyy later

speaking from experience, I take it?

I just got myself a cat. It's not the same, but it feels nice to have a creature that actually wants to be around me and treats me with affection. I'm probably just way too boring to have human friends though, maybe you will have better luck than me.

Attached: 1566316445166.jpg (600x524, 39K)

seeMost people who don't have friends after thirty are toxic people who moved to a new town to "start over" after fucking up something fierce where they just came from.

Attached: 1566244690947.jpg (678x710, 45K)

yeah, and observation, people just don't want to be friends with someone who has no friends because that could be a red flag. but if you're in a new place or new environment ur expected to make new friends, it's what people do.

How does a 42 yo recovering neet guy make new friends?

this is also possible, but doesn't haveto be for you

get a job you lazy fuck
if you want friends be in a place where people are doing like minded shit

Is no one going to comment on that meme? Who the fuck is that guy.

LGBTQ community would put up with you

idk, but I saved it

idk but would bang

>dating someone from work

i had to make new friends a couple of times. Act like someone who already has friends but wants more friends would act.

he asked how to make friends, not how to find a fuckpig you fucking boner-eating, faggot.

Attached: a4c.png (695x349, 471K)

Ha I went to HS with the guy in OPs pic.

Wait what? That pic is from an obscure poker movie

Yeah I actually did. Not gonna say his name but whatta surprise to see his mig. Probably the first time in all my years here I recognize someone from rl.

get it out while you can.
summer ends this week, right?
back to school onee-chan

Attached: 1563717638198.jpg (970x545, 75K)

Yeah start school cc on Monday at age 29

Attached: 2016A30E-C77A-4C6A-824E-6F235F7F201D.jpg (118x125, 2K)

Well hopefully you have a better time making friends than OP

Can one of you fags name the movie at least

even a simple thread about making friends is basically a disaster.

What do you mean? This could have gone worse

Lol at the guy who said yacht club

Is that like airplane club

Is there such thing as a club for people that aren't millionaires?

meeting people isn't hard. doing stuff with them isn't hard.
the hard part is knowing they don't understand me and they would not like me if they knew me better.

Attached: mountainClouds.jpg (1773x1023, 197K)

its too late old man. Don't think advice from disheveled 20 somethings will change that.

Adults aren't open with their likes and interests. Even if you're passionate about something reasonable, you hide it away like it's shameful.

When we were kids, we wore our interests on our sleeves. Now we just pretend we like sports or traveling because it might get us promoted