Are there any NEET fembots browsing? What lead you to this board?

Are there any NEET fembots browsing? What lead you to this board?

Attached: 1549420318610.png (900x1310, 416K)

Im bored and want to make fun of and sometimes pity the sad incels on here

the urge(?) to make easy money from lonely suckers like you

You're not a fembot, stupid whore

mfw there is probably a neet girl at my looks level on here right now and she will never be mine

Nope I have a job, er...I used to have a job.

That reminds me of one time a roastie on here tried to mock one of us openly. It was one of the rare occasion where this board would unite and fight a common enemy. Bros literally doxxed her ass and scared her off this board. With all this incel shit going on I wish something magical like that could happen again.

Attached: 1465160529661.jpg (1920x1080, 521K)

I know of at least three IRL fembots, none of which has ever admitted to being a fembot on this board.

As they put it
>I can have a fun time talking about pointless bullshit, but as soon as I say I'm a girl, it's 1. rape threats 2. you're larping or 3. a swarm of orbiters

I'l pretend to be a stacy for you user.

Attached: 1566076033767.webm (960x540, 1.73M)

let me take u out qt if ur near oregon bb

I've been here for a pretty long time. Now I just use it as a social outlet because shitposting and arguing here is a lot easier than going outside all the time.

I had a job but I had to quit. I'll probably get a new one soon. I hope.

where you at qt i'll give you a job
being my gf ofc :)

I guess I'm kinda NEET. I occasionally sell drawings and stuff but that's hardly employment I suppose.
>What lead you to this board?
There's a lot of other NEETs and socially inept people here so I thought I fit in. I've been here for a few years now I think.

My Discord is Thundy#8497 if any NEET gril is interested in talking to a fellow NEET

>I guess I'm kinda NEET. I occasionally sell drawings and stuff but that's hardly employment I suppose.
Literally the perfect NEET gf

Julia posts here

How though user? I literally do nothing. I'd just be an anchor.

That's fine with me, my Discord is stated above if you're interested user

Thundy is a spammer and a scammer, dont add him.

How am I going to scam a NEET? Besides my scams are far more elaborate then talking to people online, I do spam though that's true

>I'd just be an anchor
I'm trying to come up with an analogy about how anchors are reliable and provide security and stability but I can't find the words and don't actually know anything about boats.
The point is I don't care if you don't have a full time job.

Oof, that does sound like a lot of work