MY JOB APLICATION GOT REJECTED BECAUSE I DIDINT OWN A INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT

MY JOB APLICATION GOT REJECTED BECAUSE I DIDINT OWN A INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT

Attached: 111.jpg (500x364, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessnewsdaily.com/2377-social-media-hiring.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why don't you own an instagram?

Goddamn that sounds fucking insane. What kind of job was it?

Attached: GdSshhshf4rfsrg.jpg (200x210, 6K)

I've applied to a ton of places and never get any replies. It's like i've been blacklisted, but I'm pretty sure it's because i have zero social media and they aren't able to find me.

Oh? You thought your merit as a person or your potential value to the company mattered? Nope, its all just fuck fuck games.

Attached: 1565447885236.jpg (250x224, 5K)

I own an Instagram account but I have never actually posted on it. I wonder if they would reject me on account of that

Yeah, you probably just get automatically filtered by their application program. It happens when the applicant has no web pretense because usually it's just spam. It also happens to people with black/foreign names most of the time, but they'll reverse it if they're specifically looking for diversity hires. Technology has made everything so much simpler these days.

Attached: What a time to be alive.gif (625x461, 97K)

one of the reasons I had to make one.

I don't know what kick anons get out of creating lying threads like that.
Same about the unfunny "mom found the poppy pan it's over" ones.

Yes, I have had potential employers ask why I had no pictures, and I just said I had the account to keep up with friends and family, but didnt upload anything. I work in fast food currently, so I'll let you guess how that worked out

>I don't participate in a toxic dick measuring ego stroking LARP
>I can't get a job
honk
This is fucking horrifying.

Attached: D5pSkfGWwAAWE1D.jpg (540x303, 32K)

Same reason i created an instagram and set it to private, no one can fucking knows that i have 0 followers so i dont give a fuck, i had to do the same shit for facebook because i suspected that i was blacklisted like this user said

they seriously told that to you? How did you find out?

What job was it and how do you know that is was because of no instagram?

So let's say you make a social media account solely for situations like this. What the hell do you do on it? I've only ever had a myspace to play games on it. But now that it's becoming a requirement to work in some places I don't know how to fake normalfaggotry on it aside from endlessly resharing safe links like news, trivia, and I guess ransom stuff like cats. And bonus points for whatever the current trendy opinion is in politics.

>normies going on all out apartheid against outcasts
It really is over isn't it.

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f (720x696, 56K)

user...
businessnewsdaily.com/2377-social-media-hiring.html

Not op, but I post the most mundane photos and captions. You need to seem like you're part of the normalfag lifestyle. I post shit like a photo of a non-controversial book with a bookmark in it along with a "quirky" caption like, "Cozying up with a good book!". Stupid shit like that.

>"user WHY DONT YOU JOIN US OR TALK TO US?"
>"IF YOU DO NOT DO NPC ACTIVITY WITH US WE WILL DRIVE YOUR LIFE INTO THE GROUND SOCIALLY

Attached: Homepage-tile-Millennials.jpg (870x580, 444K)

This should be fucking illegal. It's literally discriminating against people with genetically poor social skills and not many friends. And then they wonder why there are so many mass shootings - well gee maybe it's all the people you forced out of society because they weren't "normal" and had instagram/facebook/twitter accounts?

Honestly just hope the whole system burns at this point.

Attached: DqNIPEtX4AAZbtW.jpg (621x624, 44K)

Late capitalism does it again.

Attached: FF27A755-3582-44D1-B057-CBFAF582D5A3.jpg (640x438, 35K)

FUCK SOCIAL MEDIA FUCK FUCK FUCK I HATE THIS FUCKING BULLSHIT WAKE ME UP FROM THIS SHIT IT ALL FEELS LIKE A SCI FI HORROR PLOT

Attached: 62497108-satanic-skull-in-flames-in-the-darkness.jpg (450x444, 25K)

This particular image speaks out to me in a way that not most images on this image-board do; I fine this to be a fine post and highly commend the poster for putting this on this board of discussion.

So was that popular?

I have a Snapchat account that I haven't used for years. Is that enough for these normal fags employers?

parents went from
>don't you want to go on vacation with us
>why don't you spend more time with us and the dog this summer
>take your time and work things out
to
>you should be able to get a job in a week
>one interview isn't good enough
I can already tell I'm probably going to go back to lying that I'm employed again. that way I'll have a month to actually get a job. or maybe things will work out and I'll get a job offer at one of my interviews next week. I declined a lot of job opportunities over the summer since I didn't want to work. I have only gone to one interview since April so at least I am trying now.
I recommend using a fake resume. it works and it's the only way I get any offers.

Attached: driving.png (480x360, 276K)

loled @ ur post friendo. Very relatable

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-08-02-01-33.jpg (720x1009, 119K)

If you're just now hearing about it you can assume no.

I second this. The market has regulated itself by... capturing the market vertically and horizontally...