Baked you some cake

Made fudge chocolate cake for you robots! Tell me about the last time you've had cake. Please take care of yourselves Jow Forums. It can get better if you work towards it. I'm rooting for you!

Attached: Untitled2_20190824181033.png (900x1200, 1.74M)

Other urls found in this thread:

cafedelites.com/hot-fudge-chocolate-pudding-cake/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You burned it
Why you do that

The edges are just the fudge from the bottom leaking out a bit. With this particular recipe the cake bakes on top and when you cut a slice, you're supposed to spoon the chocolate sauce from the bottom of the pan and place it atop the cake portion.
I'll try to make it better and more appealing next time though!

Thanks for the cake user but everyday is a dreadful ache
I just want the girl I like but it will never be as I dont have the courage to ask her out
I will never have a gf as I have never had the courage to ask anyone out

I have given up on love and life
Death cannot come any sooner

Attached: EB971DB4-154A-4414-A712-FE88658FE7CD.jpg (353x352, 14K)

Ganbare Shamiko!

Attached: koume4.jpg (475x666, 68K)

Is it filled with pot and if not do you know how to make pot infused treats.

You did something weird to it didn't you user? Did you cum in it?

thanks for the cake user, looks really tasty!

Attached: 398.jpg (443x418, 109K)

user I'm sending you motivation and courage beams to try your best with that girl! I believe in you! If it doesn't work out, having a romantic partner really isn't all it's made out to be. I hope you can find happiness being yourself! Good luck user.

No?8"D I've never done drugs nor did I do anything weird to the cake. Just wanted to share some good cake with you all! Hope you have wonderful days though!
And if you want to make some baked goods yourself (drugs not recommended though) all you have to do is follow a good recipe. You can find many online. This is the one I used! cafedelites.com/hot-fudge-chocolate-pudding-cake/

No problem! I'm glad you like it because I tried my best!

thank you user, it's my birthday today and i wanted a chocolate cake

You're very welcome! Hope your day is wonderful and that you can have cake this day next year as well! I'm glad I decided to go with chocolate, and I was lucky that I made this today. Best wishes user!

would be cool if a guy said that irl

what do you want OP, a hug?

Her pretty green eye glisten like your chocolate cake yet your cake is nowhere near as beautiful
Thanks for the motivation user but it is well and truly over for me

Attached: 4B4C5E21-F59C-4F8A-B759-5ABE14118067.jpg (239x211, 10K)

I really do hope something instills the motivation in you to find something stable in life that makes you happy. She must be quite a lovely girl. All I can do is wish you good luck.

Yeah it would be
Hugs are appreciated but I just want you all to be content and happy! That's all I ask.

Thanks for this post, OP! Very wholesome. The last time I had cake was about a week ago, when I bought a small one from Kroger for $5. It was okay, but probably not as good as the one you made.

Attached: happy_senko.jpg (1279x765, 192K)

No problem! Just wanted to try and brighten up some robots' day, even if it was just a little. Kroger? We don't have those where I am. : 0 I hope you get to eat even better cake soon then! Have a nice day user!

>be like 9 having my first and last birthday party
>mom talked me into it, baked me a cake and decorated it and everything
>thought dad was at work, turns out he got fired and spent the morning and afternoon drinking at a bar, comes home fucking loaded with like 10 kids in the house
>screams WHAT THE FUCK ARE ALL THESE BRATS IN MY GODDAMN HOUSE FOR WE CAN'T AFFORD THIS
>Rants and raves for a good thirty minutes, calling both my mom and me worthless sacks of shit
>takes my cake and throws it against the wall and tells my worthless ass to clean it up and makes the other kids watch while I do it
>screams at them THIS IS THE FACE OF WORTHLESSNESS, GET A GOOD LOOK KIDS AND DON'T BECOME THIS USELESS FAT SACK OF SHIT YOU SEE DOWN ON HIS KNEES CLEANING LITERAL SHIT OFF THE GROUND, NOW GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE

Didn't even get to taste it. I've never had a pastry or cake or baked good and i'm 34 now. What bugged me most was the effort my mom put into it, all wasted.

I'm sorry you had such a bad experience with cakes and birthday parties. Wish that you'll be able to eat some good cake soon and have good memories of it. Hope both you and your mother are doing better too.

>Kroger? We don't have those where I am. : 0
Yeah, it's an American thing.
>I hope you get to eat even better cake soon then! Have a nice day user!
I hope I do too. Have a nice day as well! :)

Attached: happy_senko_2.jpg (778x438, 35K)

Recipe, niggarito

Looked it up and they have them in my state, just not my general area. Thanks! I'll try my best to 8D

cafedelites.com/hot-fudge-chocolate-pudding-cake/
Here you go! Hope it turns out delicious when you make it user!

Thank you fren! Im also having some cake tomorrow, as its my 19th birthday

Attached: 1565922032840.png (746x512, 105K)

I wont be here tomorrow so happy birthday froggy, remember to make a birthday thread

Looks like I forgot to reply earlier. Thanks and I will!

No problem fren! Wish your cake tomorrow is absolutely delicious and that your bday is stellar too. Happy early 19th birthday!

I will, hope you have a wonderful day
Thanks fren, i will make sure to enjoy it

Attached: 55-552238_9168049-apu-pepe-thumbs-up-clipart (1).png (995x713, 323K)