Give my first e-bf all of my firsts

>give my first e-bf all of my firsts
>first guy to see my intimate parts
>first guy outside of my family that i said i love you to
>start saving up money so i can visit him and eventually relocate
>he grows bored of me and starts to distance himself from me
>i can tell he'll break up with me soon
what on earth am i supposed to do? once he breaks up with me i'll be used goods so i'll have to spend the rest of my life alone

Attached: femjak.jpg (277x182, 10K)

>what on earth am i supposed to do?
find someone else?

How did you two met and where?

no decent man will take me now that i've already been in a relationship

but then theyre probably like
''EW I FUCKING HATE WOMAN THEY ALWAYS GIVE THEMSELVES UP FOR CHAD AND ARE DIGUSTING WORTHLESS USED GOODS NOW''
kinda sad desu

Attached: 1566516383419.png (556x556, 138K)

we met in a chatroom. i cant remember the name. we became friends and then it grew from there.

Feeling someone fall out of love with you is one of the most painful feelings user, I sympathize with you. Have you confronted him about his behavior? Sometimes guys can just be a little emotionally autistic without realizing it.

> once he breaks up with me i'll be used goods so i'll have to spend the rest of my life alone
This isnt true, pls stop taking everything on r9k seriously, femanon.

Attached: FB394915-38A9-41B8-9ECC-D0233AFA54B7.jpg (750x449, 142K)

Yeah seriously though OP. Its not like you had kids with the guy. No e-boy is gonna give a shit that its not the first time you said "i love you" or sent nudes

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 77K)

don't date a Jow Forums troll then?

>>he grows bored of me and starts to distance himself from me
>>i can tell he'll break up with me soon

Perhaps you are just being paranoid.

I wouls take care of you user, you wouldn't have to worry about money or anything. Sorry that your bf doesn't treat you like how you deserve to be treated. You will find someone. I wish I could find someone who is loyal like you.

You have to pull yourself out of this. There are plenty of guys out there that are as lonely as you. Lifes hard sometimes. Just pick yourself up and start again.

I can date you when you guys break up, I don't mind at all

kinda cringe bro unironically

Even on the internet where you have nothing to appreciate but personality women still only go for chads who treat them like disposable garbage lmao.

So you're already calling it quits and prepping yourself for the single life again and trying to get over the break up that hasn't even happened yet. All because of a hunch?

Why do women do this

the only reasonable thing you can do is kill yourself for being a stupid ass female who goes on this shit board

>she's had a boyfriend before, fuckin dropped
>i would fuck her but she's not marriage material
>used up roastie whore

Attached: download.jpg (230x220, 13K)

Save yourself for the future father of your children user!!
I've only been with one (1) man.We were highschool sweethearts, both virgin autists, and now we're living together and planning on getting married/having children . We trust eachother because we know we've never banged anyone else. I don't get jealous thinking he had sex with other girls and vice versa. I strongly urge you not to lose your V card with someone you don't plan on staying with for the rest of your life, because that precise thing is the secret ingredient for long lasting marriages, low divorce rates and happy households.

he doesn't use Jow Forums, user. he's a good guy. he's just grown tired of me and the relationship, i guess.

no, he's told me i'm not as fun as i was when we met.

Ask him to elaborate?

Also, pretty sure you're not used goods until dick has gone in vagina. You haven't even held hands or kissed anyone have you?

thank you, those are my thoughts exactly. we planned on getting married and that's why i felt comfortable sending nudes in the first place but now i feel the relationship won't last long enough for us to see the plan through.

Attached: cri.jpg (480x638, 58K)

I'm not asking for contact or for her to break up, I just wish I could find someone loyal like her. Women like that are rare. Especially with some fuckhead who tells his gf that she's not fun.

That's a pretty nasty thing to say to somebody.
Did he actually just straight up tell you that, or was he checking if you were okay since you seemed different or anything like that?

Chances are you're either a LARPing troll or a tranny but in the 0.00001% chance you're actually female:
>become more possessive in a last ditch attempt to keep him "interested"
>you could just be deluding yourself and he really is still interested
>abandon 3D altogether (best option)
If you want to be moral you should only have one partner through your life, don't be naive enough to fall for online dating.

>Once he breaks up with me i'll be used goods
dude. you're a kissless, hugless virgin from what I'm reading. you sent nudes - okay, but did you fuck? did you suck his dick or give anal? all your holes are still virgin, you still have plenty of "firsts" remaining. even the decent guys will accept a virgin who has sent a couple tits to one guy in the past, as long as you don't override any other desires for just the one guy. trust me.

Talk to him about this user. Honesty is paramount, so ask him very clearly if he wants to be with you and make his life with you by his side. If not, he is not worth your time nor your hymen

i can be your next e boy, how old are you?

his reasoning for thinking that was because we started arguing about things like vaccines and religion. the nature of our relationship changed as i started to express my views on things. i guess at this point we were realizing we were not very compatible. and no not yet

no, he told me very clearly. i appreciate his honestly but ever since he shared that I've had a hard time feeling secure within our relationship. is it bad that sometimes I wish he has just lied/kept it to himself?

thank you for this advice. as i become more insecure i can see myself pulling back. would throwing myself at him as a last ditch effort be a turn off to him/make me look desperate?

I'm sorry to hear that.
Take this as a lesson that you should get to know somebody before doing anything sexual with them.

I probably come across as an obnoxious sperg for insisting on discussing these things early on when I meet somebody, but it avoids the situation you're in and filters out people who aren't serious.

Possibly, only do it if you're sure he's trying to fuck off. I'm somewhat sympathetic since you can't account for his own actions but it serves as an example of why you don't take risks, which is why I advocate for everyone to be a volcel regardless of gender.

They'll say something vague suggesting to you they're braking up with you, at which point it's over.

I had an eGF who was most of my firsts. First love, first "I love you", etc. We broke up on New Year's Eve 2017, were friends for several months afterwards. She started to phase me out from being a close friend to a casual friend; i.e. getting rid of me without making any commitments to fully ditching me. From lover, to close friend, to that guy you just let rot in your friend list for most of the time. Upon hearing that, I cut it off. No girl has come even close to her since the breakup, I feel lost.

It has been a year since I've even spoken to her, and I still miss her immensely, even though it feels fucking pathetic. Don't let this guy demote you at their leisure, just get rid of them entirely should you break up. The sooner the better.

Attached: -Shinji-neon-genesis-evangelion-37719005-500-280.gif (500x280, 1.22M)

Weak bait. OP is so obviously a larping incel.

He's got a small dick or he's insecure about it. Or you're ugly and he backed out. Or you told him you're underage (hey, you say he's your first this and first that).

I suggest you add any random robots on discord and do what you did with that guy. I'm sure it's going to go well. I'm not sharing mine because I think you're a ladyboy and I'm not that desperate for now.

i'm sorry user. i've had similar experiences of being phased out of people's lives with close friends. it's always painful when time keeps passing but your heart is stuck in the past. the strangest thing is knowing that those people don't think about you as often as you think about them.

Thanks kind stranger. It hurts more because there's not even a conflict, but they're still gone forever. You wish you could be fully mad at them, have a strong reason to hate them, but you have little ammunition for that.

>the strangest thing is knowing that those people don't think about you as often as you think about them
Yep, it's an complex feel. They undoubtedly don't think of you much if at all, but you're still holding onto something meant to be thrown out. The person you loved is dead, they no longer exist. That version of them from that golden time is someone you'll always love however.

DIE IN SUFFRAGE YOU FUCKING WHORE. I KNOW THIS IS BAIT CANCER BUT I PRAY WITH ALL OF ME, ALL OF MY FUCKING SOUL THAT HE DESTROYS YOU. THAT HE TAKES YOUR SANITY AND YOUR HEART AND DEVOLVES YOU INTO AN ETERNAL RERUN OF ABSOLUTE MISERY. FUCKING DIE.

To the normalscum simps who will reply to my godly self. Say hit to the kids for me. Yours might be next if you aren't nice.

Attached: Aboogaboogaboothesekidsarewormfood.jpg (1100x619, 114K)

Energy drink overdose? Or stimulants? Or just caps lock being cruise control for cool? In any case, yes you're godly, now proceed to kill yourself to prove it.

>she grows bored of me and starts to distance herself from me

i know that feel. i called her out on it and now she's mad at me because i'm mad at her because she ghosted me.

Yeah, there was once a cunt that pretended she wanted us to stay friends but she wouldn't be around town except for holidays. I blocked her later, because these kind of 'friends' are useless to me and, considering she talked about me to some of my peers, she wasn't to be trusted.

>trying to rationalize the devil you see in the mirror

I am the product of your humility. I would first fuck an infant to death before harming a single hair on my head. I am the pinnacle of creation.

i keep reading threads like this and getting angry
>my boyfriend of several years left me
>my boyfriend cheated on me
>my boyfriend ghosted me
it makes me angry cause if i had a gf i'd never to this retarded shit, dont get me wrong im no simp but i dont understand why these people dont just talk it out instead of emotionally detaching

Well personally my egf doesnt let us talk about it she just gets mad and disappears for a couple days
Not everybody is levelheaded and willing to talk stuff out sadly

if you're not a troll, then you have the opportunity to keep your number low still even if you're not totally a virgin, I'd advise the next time you fuck a guy you either A, make sure you wait to make sure he's the guy you're going to be spending your life with or B, you make the guy use a condom because penetration doesn't really matter biologically as long as you don't ingest any of his literal genetic material.

Okay, I'll bite.

What's your views on religion and vaccines? How passionate are you about these views?

Relationships are based mostly on emotions, therefore it's not logical. One person's insecurity, doubts, or lack of communication can bring down the whole thing out of nowhere. It's unfortunate, it's sad, but when you try being with someone you're willingly walking right into danger.

It's like having a perpetual group project, and it needs both people putting in effort. Think about how often there's one fucking faggot stinking up a group project, it's this but everything is personal.

>From lover, to close friend, to that guy you just let rot in your friend list for most of the time.
Why do they always do this shit? What the fuck is wrong with them?

no strong views other than I believe in God. I was raised Pentecostal but i don't believe in the bible in the way it's presented to us, if that makes sense. the idea of organized religion (holy places, holy days, rituals, covenants), i just don't buy it. I see a lot of beauty in the concept of life and emotions and the fact that every human being is an individual. I believe there's a being higher than us who brought this universe into existence, for that I am grateful, that I have an opportunity to experience life. My views pretty much stop there. My boyfriend was raised catholic and does not believe in God at all. So, when he find out I believe in a higher power he said something along the lines of "my gf should be smarter than that". In terms of vaccines I said that I would vaccine my children but it's important to be informed about what vaccines you're accepting. he said i sound like an antivax mom and that vaccines are so widely used that it's clear they're safe. which is understandable.

I'm kinda going through what your bf's going through Op.

Try outright telling him that you need him, without sounding too clingy or strange. Let him know that he matters immensely to you. Don't let him get away.

I wish I knew. We can only speculate, which is the worst part.

Attached: 1425060259739.gif (499x341, 1.47M)

to be honest you're probably dodging a bullet here

Spam him with fedora shrek images

Do you have nice intimate parts?

Which is absolutely not true and virgin marriages see more cheating in the long run. 2-3 partners is the sweet spot. Enjoy yourself wondering how would it be to fuck another man soon.

had the same shit happen to me but reversed. She was my first and only girlfriend and I poured all my money and time into the relationship, spending all my free time either calling her or doing her homework for her, and buying lots of gifts and dinners for her. I loved her so much and I also had p much everything with her first, aside from the obvious since we were long distance. Ended up cheating on me with a random spic in her area.

yeah, he sounds like an edgy boy

Keep your Hebraic fantasies out of here please.

Exactly what happened to me. Kept saying how much he loved me and showered me with interest till I gave him my virginity after months of talking then he started calling me "a good friend" and wouldn't say I 'love you' back. Only when his cock wanted somebody quick he talked to me and when I asked him why the sudden interest, he says he was busy and makes up excuses when in reality he tried to cheat but was rejected over and over due to his size. In the end, after having forgiven him 3 times, he blocked me from everything in minutes after confronting him. Nobody is worth it if they do this, believe me. You're better off alone.

If ur not a tranny I'll be ur non cumbrain bf if near me.

i remember you from another thread user (if that's you). i'm sorry you were used like that. a good women will come your way one day

Attached: crying.jpg (800x450, 153K)

Plz be my caring GF
Where u at qt

That's why you don't have one

Jeez, Lanza was a one man white genocide.

>"my gf should be smarter than that"
he sounds like a fedora lord, you dodged a bullet.

He sounds like a cunt, but at least he gave you more than one reason to hate him so you can remind yourself why it's over. Nothing more poisonous than "what ifs" or only remembering sweetness from someone who doesn't give a fuck about you anymore.

It was probably me. I spend a lot of time around here. I appreciate the sentiment but I dont even know if ill find another gf in general, much less one of the few that is actually loyal and loving. Im not attractive visually.

Lol i did this to a girl once

It wasn't something concrete. He still didn't tell me what made him not want me anymore. He kept saying how much he missed me when I confronted about the cheating when I told him he had my WhatsApp number and Snapchat and my Skype ID. He is the one who was anal if I contacted him on anything but Skype unless he communicated me first on something else. Everyone told me to leave him but I never listened because I didn't want to run away and I was willing to admit to ant mistakes that I might've done but I still don't know what I did.

I'm Arab. I'm not a tranny and no one likes trannies here.

from what you've said it seems like you were a very attentive boyfriend, that's very special user. a lot of girls would like to be treated nicely and cared about. so, don't worry too much about looks because the girls who can overlook it are the ones you should try to nab.

it doesnt seem like thats even something girls want from good looking guys. Like they probably see it as clinginess. My ex called me clingy a lot. I feel like the amount of girls who arent vain are very slim, and the amount of girls who want someone like me are slim, so that venn diagram does not work in my favor. At this point, as long as someones loyal, ill take p much any girl. Just fear that it wont happen even when my standards are crazy low bc maybe in the end, I dont deserve it anyways

you probably only like him because he's tall

You don't need to do anything wrong for people to treat you shitty, assholes just do that. No rhyme or reason, there's nothing you could have done to prevent it. It fucking sucks when it happens, especially when you have a strong sense of personal responsibility and low self esteem. I've had my fair share of this bs with someone before, and it really does come out of left field. You don't know what kind of screw is loose in that other person's head.

Are you copying a post you saw? Because this literally happened to me. Except i actually did save up and he actually broke up with me. I feel the same like damaged goods and I wan to FUCKING die.

>it doesnt seem like thats even something girls want from good looking guys. Like they probably see it as clinginess
i guess i can't speak for other females but i would kill to have my boyfriend pay enough attention to me for it to be considered "clingy". when he's constantly avoiding me, unavailable and uninterested I feel insecure.
>I dont deserve it anyways
is there a legitimate reason you feel you dont deserve love or is that just low self esteem talking?

No. I wrote this from my own experience. i'm so sorry, femanon. my heart goes out to you

>he doesn't use Jow Forums
Ah I see so you got into a relationship with a turbo normie brad who's pumping and dumping you.
Yeah maybe don't date a guy only because hes confident, social and attractive? you won't learn tho, its in your nature to pursue thosse men, a shy recluse will only bring you down right? yeah you deserve this whore.

Attached: 5bf.jpg (480x318, 16K)

He sounds like a normie, and one of the ones that are aggressively normal and demand the same of everybody around them.

You should get yourself a nice robot bf.

>i guess i can't speak for other females but i would kill to have my boyfriend pay enough attention to me for it to be considered "clingy".
Well I wish I had someone like you then. Bc I rly rly do put my all into trying to make my gf happy when im lucky enough to be with someone. Always my first priority.
>is there a legitimate reason you feel you dont deserve love or is that just low self esteem talking?
idk if I deserve love or not. But from how it feels, it feels like im destined to never find what im looking for, and at some point its at least gotta somewhat come back to me as a person. Maybe I dont deserve it bc I dont look good, maybe I dont deserve it bc im not a good person, idk why it would even be. Its hard to say. But sometimes it feels like the universe is punishing me and I dont even know what I did.

he's not a normie at all ):< my boyfriend is neither confident, social or conventionally attractive. i pursued him because i enjoyed spending time with him and we cared about each other. he just stays in his room all day, plays vidya and sleeps. not preoccupied with what's going on in the world.

you shouldn't think that way user ;-; just because you haven't been having luck in love doesn't mean you're undeserving or that it wont happen. i know you think your chances are slim but all it takes is one person to come into your life and next thing you know you're married and happy

Attached: family.jpg (1200x676, 88K)

Which chatroom did you use?

That picture is heartwarming.

I hope so. I really really do. Bc I lose more and more hope as each day goes by. All I need is one, I just worry I wont find that. I hope youre right

>a lot of girls would like to be treated nicely and cared about.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha

If you actually believe your own bullshit then you are irredeemable. Repent to religion. Priests will tell you how to live in such a way that you will offend as few people as possible.

It could be because I was slim and he wanted some meat on me. I mean, he loved my body at first but then he kept saying that I should do exercise to build muscle but I was unemployed and didn't have money for bodybuilding. In the end, it could be that he just wanted "a new pussy", like he joked about it. I don't care really about him as much as I feel hurt by the time and energy I wasted. I found someone so much better, thank God, but the first love's scar still bleeds, sadly.

Not her, but I'm in a similar situation. Is my "number" still 1 if I'm a virgin (no sex), but did something sexual with the bf in question?