Happy fridey night

youtu.be/q-n-V9dJLGk

Happy fridey night friends!

If your done and feelin along, come and enjoy some time with your awsome user friends!

Attached: frisatdeynight.jpg (259x194, 19K)

I had sushi and pizza today after cleaning my bathroom, and am now sipsipin lemon gingerale

p nice

yaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy
>Its saturday
awwwwwwww

Attached: lulu.png (284x293, 146K)

any day can be fridey night thread because your friends are always here!

Thanks qt I think I am on now

Attached: delicious gab.gif (400x533, 1.24M)

how has your week been fren

>waiting for all my friends to tell me how they have been

Attached: bcc32d0108117f068ed5fbb01f595db4[1].jpg (236x204, 6K)

Very nice, I finally got a job.
How bout u?

Oho, very nice. I'm sure that must have been stressful. What do you do for work?

I work in phone customer service for medicare. I actually got cussed out by a pretty mean lady the other day, but just put her on mute and smiled while she ranted. Does that make me a masochist?

I also got a speeding ticket on wednesday when I went to get gas. I was doing 34 over when a grey undercover charger pulled me over. He said I could go to jail for 20 over, but wrote my ticket down to 9 over because I told him the truth about why I was speeding!
Now I'm getting all these traffic ticket lawyer ads in the mail, blegh.

Attached: images[2].jpg (225x225, 9K)

I am going to be an elementary school teacher.
>I actually got cussed out by a pretty mean lady the other day, but just put her on mute and smiled while she ranted. Does that make me a masochist
No, maybe muting her made you happy
>I also got a speeding ticket on wednesday when I went to get gas.
Do not break the law, you could have had an accident. Drive carefully.

Attached: mashiro.jpg (1000x1379, 198K)

Neat, what grade? It takes a special kind of person to want to become a teacher, especially with younger kids!

>No, maybe muting her made you happy
It wasn't what I was thinking though. I just thought this is abuse and this person doesn't want me to help them so I might as well laugh and enjoy it.
>Do not break the law, you could have had an accident. Drive carefully.
I will try. It's very hard when it's something you were trained to do!

Where did all our frens go? I think I scared them away . .

Attached: ohdear.jpg (706x706, 51K)

2nd grade, I have been told it is like 1st grade but easy mode.
>this person doesn't want me to help them so I might as well laugh and enjoy it.
Nailed it, they just want to vent their anger, I used to work for customer service before and most of the time I just let them shit on me until they calmed down. Pretty harsh.
>Where did all our frens go?
I hope they are having fun making fun threads

Attached: sachikola.jpg (1500x1000, 199K)

>2nd grade, I have been told it is like 1st grade but easy mode.
I can't even remember 2nd grade. I just remember story time- you get to do all the fun reading voices now user! Can you read us a story?
>Nailed it, they just want to vent their anger, I used to work for customer service before and most of the time I just let them shit on me until they calmed down. Pretty harsh.
Old people are nice, but there is something seriously wrong with the people of New Jersey. Just a constant state of preeminent emotional rage always waiting to attack you!

Can't wait to go back to sales in October.

Attached: 5c2497e30a4bb804bf9faf2992d30f16[1].jpg (1393x1440, 113K)

>you get to do all the fun reading voices now user!
I love making different voices, I read once for 4th graders and they loved it, I thought they would laugh at me because they think they are grown ups and whatnot but they actually enjoyed it.
>Can't wait to go back to sales in October.
Really? I always preferred customer service over sales because it was really hard for me to overcome objections. I mean, if they do not want the product, what can I do about it?

Attached: koumes.gif (794x539, 1.9M)

This is a very happy thread. Thank you all

Attached: nice.jpg (225x225, 8K)

>patiently waiting for story time ~

>I thought they would laugh at me
They're still p young. I'm sure they'll find another reason to tease you though.

>it was really hard for me to overcome objections. I mean, if they do not want the product, what can I do about it?
I get paid by the hour, not on commissions. It's the good life *sips*. I just tell them what's offered and what they'll pay, the rest is up to them.

Attached: 37aeec674c555e05d00f227699337b1c[1].png (374x374, 81K)

hewwo friend, welcome to the party

how has your week been going

Attached: 1566072211778.png (1150x388, 547K)

Sorry I do not have a microphone.
>I get paid by the hour, not on commissions. It's the good life *sips*. I just tell them what's offered and what they'll pay, the rest is up to them.
That sounds very nice, I hated sales because I would not get paid if I did not sell the product. Wish I had worked for a company like that.

Attached: mirai.png (313x369, 129K)

>Sorry I do not have a microphone.
P-patience is a virtue, please don't underestimate your f-fren!

So is teaching your passion or do you have something else you're invested in?

My main hobbies when not perpetually broke are dancing, motorsports, and anime/weeb stuff (lost all my videogames a while back).

I mainly sit at home and wathch anime, but sometimes I'll go out to smaller electronic dance music events, do some mini cosplay, and dance for a few hours. And then once a month I'll bring my car out to the track for an even with a couple organizations I'm with to do some laps or what's called an autocross which is a course with cones. It's a lot of fun!

Attached: maxresdefault[2].jpg (1280x720, 148K)

>So is teaching your passion or do you have something else you're invested in?
I have been trying to learn Japanese and I think I can finally understand it, there is a big difference between Japanese from anime and Japanese from news channels, it is almost like a different language. I also tried learning to read sheet music but I always ended up memorizing the sound patterns instead. I used to program in JavaScript but I forgot most of it already.
>My main hobbies when not perpetually broke are dancing, motorsports, and anime/weeb stuff.
Nice, I mostly listen to anime songs and read manga instead, it is actually easier to understand than spoken Japanese.
Wish I had a cool hobby like motorsports.

Attached: burgshina.png (1100x835, 805K)

>when /s4s/ memes leak into other boards

did you know /s4s/ was a major contributing factor in me going vegan? somewhere around 2016 i was feeling suicidal and willing to listen to anyone, and shitposters in /s4s/ were telling me to go vegan, and i said "okay esforess, but only because i love you"

s4s is still my favorite board

Attached: 1550089720104.gif (777x777, 828K)

met a boy recently, still uncomfortable physically all day and bored out of my mind well at least i still have some company it rids the boredom and sadness only by a little bit

Attached: IMG_20190824_002812.png (765x701, 381K)

>still uncomfortable physically
Why? Do you realy like him?

Attached: gab3.png (1000x1000, 241K)

I did a mini nap

>I think I can finally understand it, there is a big difference between Japanese from anime and Japanese from news channels, it is almost like a different language. I also tried learning to read sheet music

Self taught? That's amazing. Is anime mostly slang then? I understand what you mean on the sound patterns. I was in varsity chorus in HS and couldn't sight read music without a reference note.

>Nice, I mostly listen to anime songs and read manga instead, it is actually easier to understand than spoken Japanese.Wish I had a cool hobby like motorsports.

I have some playlists of anime op artists. Which mangas? I haven't read any in a while. I prefer being able to hear Seiyuus. I wish more manga had full audio tracks.
Ehehe, most people I meet don't really thinks it's cool, just scary. The cars people usually think are cool, their owners don't go to the track.

Attached: tenor[1].gif (220x220, 177K)

That's fuggin wholesome. How did you feel after going vegan than till now?

Oh, is he like friendboy or bf? Why so uncomfy, I don't understand?

yeah i do, id be way sadder without him even moreso that ive gotten this close to him, im happy emotionally with him. its just that life isnt comfortable and i cant find a source

also boyfriend i think

>also boyfriend i think

oOoOoo, did you touch his butt yet

Attached: Yellow Brick Road, California Poppies.jpg (1600x1200, 572K)

not yet but..

why have bf if not fondling their yum-yums

Attached: giphy[1].gif (500x281, 117K)

>Is anime mostly slang then?
I'd say it is more formal / unneccesarily complex; like people saying ""ingest nutrients immediately"" instead of ""eat something already"", it has that kind of feeling to me.
>Which mangas?
I am currently reading Stella no Maho and Mikakunin de Shinkoukei.
>Ehehe, most people I meet don't really thinks it's cool, just scary.
You must be very brave to do something like that.
>I did a mini nap
I was thinking of going to bed soon too, it was nice talking to you.

Attached: fnm.jpg (600x464, 60K)

okie then, bye lulu poster!

Till next time- come back next fridey night!!!!

itsonlineboyfriendtbhyeah..

i have a headache thats killing me i cant sleep nyeh

oh, ok

what's he like