Have any of you guys ever had the courage to do do a "cold approach" to a girl? How did it go...

Have any of you guys ever had the courage to do do a "cold approach" to a girl? How did it go? Was it a permanent mental scar level inducing of awkward?

Attached: Woman-on-moped-talking-to-man-in-street.jpg (585x390, 75K)

Wasn't awkward but it still didn't work

I've done it a few times. I've gotten a few girls Snapchats out of it but I don't know how to proceed with it after that.

>See attractive girl in store
>Tell her she's pretty and I want to date her
>She give me a weird look and says no and walks away
>I continue on with my shopping
>Few minutes later police show up and handcuff me and make me sit in a police car
>They say that she called them and said I went up to her and felt her up
>I deny everything and say that I just asked her out
>They go in and watch the cameras
>Got released about 45 minutes later
>Now allowed back at that store anymore
>Girl got no punishment for lying to police
First and last time I ever asked a girl out. Knowing that they can just lie and throw me in jail is pretty scary. If I ever decide to ask a girl out again I'm wearing a hidden camera or I'll record.

what the fuck is a cold aproach?you now what never mind,is probably some retarded normalfaggot thing

Wait really? What a waste of fucking time?

>Tell her she's pretty and I want to date her
I hope you said a lot more than that and you're just keeping it short. You realize you have to have a conversation with her first, right?

ive chatted up girls that i saw were checking me out in public. got their #'s/ IG's but never really went anywhere with it

i have a friend who cold approaches a lot and gets dates from it somewhat often but desu it seems like its not really worth all the effort he puts into it. he's a somewhat attractive but pretty awkward guy

Not really an "approach" but same difference.
>Go to bar with cousin
>Cousin takes a leak
>Sitting at bar waiting to get seated
>Girl and what I assume is her bf sit next to me
>We make I contact
>I say hello
>She is very friendly
>Guy is silent
>I assume he is just watching the situation the way someone might if a random guy was talking to their gf
>My cousin comes back
>I already have our drinks so I get up to go with him to find a table
>Girl stops me and gives me her number before I leave
Turns out the guy was actually just a friend of hers and is a shy/akward kind of guy, which is probably why he said nothing during the conversation. He was pretty handsome, but I wonder if he is an incel just because of his akwardness.

Attached: 1564089011513.jpg (750x750, 55K)

No I kept it short because that is what chads do. I told her something like "Hey I think you're really pretty, would you like to go out with me sometime." I'm not going to give some long boring dialogue that never works.

You could sue her but you didn't.

I met this black lady at the bank, and I'm not/never really was into black women but this one was so pretty and nice. I wouldn't say I fell in love with her on the spot but I got all flustered and tried talking to her and complimenting her, we became friendly despite my awkwardness and she agreed to meet sometime when I sperged out and asked her.

Only girl I've ever asked out, or really talked to like that, in an interested way.

Approaching in social situations works. If I'm at a festival, street fair, bar, a spot or something like that.

Walking down the street? Eh, I don't have pimp game like that yet.

faggot larper. if you actually did this youre autistic

well did you actually go on a date? did you fuck her?

I do it all the time. Right now I am able to hold a long conversation with girls I talk to. I am learning to control my nervousness and while so far I have had no success. I remain hopeful because I can feel myself slowly improving with approaching.

Heres a trap for going through the trouble of reading my post.

Attached: 178B6905-7399-4431-8D3F-04E9B86F38B8.jpg (1071x1538, 1.02M)

>I've done it a few times. I've gotten a few girls Snapchats out of it but I don't know how to proceed with it after that.
When you're doing door to door sales, you don't ask if you can send the money request to the snapchat, you try to do the sale right there. If your goal isn't to chat on snapchat, then you should not ask for the snapchat.

In any case, I hate it when dudes just randomly start talking to me, and so there is a golden rule thing against me doing this type of cold calling. However, I will probably do it to prove that no woman will ever agree to go out with me because this shit hole I am in 100% stocked with the type of person that is detestable to me, and the whole thing is just set up as some cuck theater in which I am the unwilling and unwitting participant. If they wanted to, they could tell these hoes to say yes to me, but they don't tell them that and, in fact, I bet they do tell them to say no to me.

Random cold calls are fucking pathetic. "Hey, I saw you walking there and I thought you might want to let me fuck your pussy later. Certainly I have no other interest in you persoanlly, and obviously the only reason I'm even talking to you is because I want to find what your pussy feels like on the inside, and by that I don't mean that I want to find out what the inside of a condom feels like. So how about it? You want my dick, or you want some other dick?"

This was years and years ago in college.

>get done at the gym after classes
>walking across campus because of the fucking parking garage
>qt with a violin case walking by
>don't even think about it, approach her
>ask her about it
>talk about music, what she plays, what I played, etc
>transition into a variety of topics, keep it light
>ask for her number
>go on date with her
>doesn't work out cause she's kinda boring but was valuable experience nonetheless

I remember this one the best because it was super smooth.

See... this is the crux of the whole matter: I am me, and I am not someone who should have to grovel for pussy. This is the facts of the matter. However, for some reason, none of the women I speak to ever act like they know that I am who I am, and they seem to think my dick is less desirable than some other dick, and basically any other dick, in my experience. That's because none of you praise my name, none of you proclaim my good works, none of you tithe to me, none of you bring me offerings, none of you honor me, etc. You are the ones fucking it up for me when you refuse to do the things that I have commanded you to do. You say, "If he doesn't pretend like he is some shit-tier nobody whose lot in life is to have to grovel for even B- and C-grade pussy (and D- and F-grade really) then he should never feel another woman's affectionate touch for the rest of his life." For that, I will kill your children and make filthy everything you have sought to keep clean by refusing to obey my commands.

Attached: TRINITY___762prophecy.png (900x749, 650K)

>tfw a girl cold approaches you at a singles event and you go out on a date and after the date she's like please sir may I have another before I move to Israel on the 5th.

We're in a relationship now, few months. Yes we bang.

OP i used to be like you, its totally natural to have these feelings. Dont beat yrself up about it.
My advice is to practice "hit n runs", where you give a v short compliment to a girl as you pass by. Dont try to strike up a conversation, dont look for her to compliment you back, if youre too nervous dont even look for her reaction.
Approach her, without breaking stride tell her "hey i love your hair, have a good night" and walk away.
It makes talking to girls much less frightening and is great practice overall

Cold approach as in go up to random girls and ask them out and stuff? No. I'm a pretty straight forward guy though, so I've told girls before that I liked them out of nowhere, after I've talked to them for a little though.

Attached: 5D560B7E-800F-47DD-86D4-8C95AC455B5B.gif (500x281, 711K)

Look bros. The best advice I can give you is be yourself. I totally macked up this married piece of ass last night. Literally chowed down on her asshole. No perfume. No shaving. I fed her laxitives in her drink because im that chad and I push myself to the limits. Long story short, we're both playing Spongebob Moves In right now and I just unlocked squidward.

Bro, you should be sucking our dicks out of greatness for setting you up with D grade pieces of ass

Attached: ImSoHornyForMe.jpg (800x450, 62K)

So women tell men to be confident and brave and when we finally go out to try and have sex, this happens.
And normies wonder why we are lashing out, shooting up places hmm...

Worked for me
Totally got laid