Fear of women

im legitimately terrified of women in general. Like I get anxious whenever I have to walk past one on the street and if I ever have to do anything involving one, its legitimately taxing. What the fuck do I do? This is basically unlivable.

Attached: E8447099-DF28-4D78-A70B-5A18CAA0A426.jpg (236x234, 8K)

Kill one, then you'll view them all the way god intended you to, potential targets.

i can help you with desensitization therapy anony first we'll start by letting you touch my breast (over the clothes)

Attached: 374.png (657x527, 76K)

but I dont want to hurt anyone, I just worry in my head that theyre all gonna be mean to me and make fun of me bc of how I look
I fuckin wish

There you go m8 kill that one.

Say there's a button in your cage. If you push it, some woman will either suck you dick or else whack you in the balls with a cattle prod. You push the button dozens or hundreds of times, and every time you get the cattle prod. Even though you have positive feelings about getting your dick sucked, and theoretically that could happen if you push the button again, how do you think you're going to feel about pushing the button again? Do you think you will feel good when your thinking about that fucking button? They say, "Just be confident," but really aren't you confident that you're just going to get the cattle prod again? You watch other people push the button and get their dicks sucked all the time, but for you, for some reason, you always get the cattle prod. How would a mentally healthy and well-adjusted, reasonable person feel about pushing that button again? Do you think they would have positive feelings about it?

And what about the slave masters on the other side of the button? After they send the cattle prod over and over and over so that your statistics tell you that there is basically no chance of getting your dick sucked, then the slave masters say, "Well... if he isn't going to have a positive attitude about the button then we're going to keep sending him the cattle prod until he changes his attitude."

They're evil as fuck so I get you. But good thing is that they won't do anything to you if you don't approach them, so there's no reason to be afraid of them.

so there's no reason to be afraid of them.
The cattle prod hurts. That's where your wrong.

I just worry bc they seem really vain and vindictive, like even if I dont initiate shit with them, theyll still call me names and kill my self esteem even further
yeah its a conditioning thing. I know no girl will ever want me bc im no 10/10 looks-wise. Its just gotten to the point that seeing the girls at my uni legitimately fills me with fear

user, womens are like cute spiders. You think you're afraid but they are even more ! Now just go tickle that big bum and get wet with that white silk !

last time i told a girl i thought she was cute she called me gay. never again.

You're feeling fear when you should be consumed with nothing but contempt. Useless fleshbags.

Because you were too afraid of her user ! What she wanted to say was that you are not showing enough love !

So true.

You are two seconds away from being great with women. The biggest players see them for what they are.

Now user, that's enough masturbation. Go outside and jerk that big boy hidden in some public toilets, you'll understand

But no user ! The biggest players end there life with them !

they probably are scared of me but I dont want that, I want them to feel neutral, if not positive upon seeing me somewhere
I dont wanna hate anyone, it makes me feel bad

No user ! As you want to feel them, you want them to feel you ! There's no shame in being yourself

I know your plight, whenever there is a girl nearby my stomach starts to turn, my anxiety goes through the roof and I become even more of a bumbling fool than I usually am.

Why do girls have to be so scary?

Attached: 1536758597374.png (250x354, 28K)

I'm only terrified of attractive ones desu

attractive ones are more intimidating bc they have more societal power, but unattractive ones can be even scarier to me bc they are usually the feministy ones and will probably scream at me if I breathe too close to them or something

Really? I am the opposite. I love dealing with the ones who are used to attention and giving them none. You can almost taste their confusion and irritation.

putting my penus in one helped with this
in all seriousness, if you're just getting started, it helps to just force yourself to talk to them at first and go through some cringe dialogue for Speech exp
after that try fixing posture, looksmaxing, lifting, adopting confidence (fitymi), etc and soon you'll just see them as roasties and generally boring people instead of something to be feared, and if you become decent looking you'll find they're even intimidated by (You) instead.
t. have gf

Attached: IMG_1519.jpg (660x450, 90K)