Is it a big deal if a

Woman has slept with a few people.

Skin sheds, I actually scrubbed off the top lair of my lips this morining.

Idk dudes, in the modern age we have all sorts of contraceptives and sanitary technology.

This isn't the 1200's where everyone was living in filth and humans weren't aware of germs yet.;

Hell, before the 1950's people didn't bathe and brush their teeth everyday.

Nowadays everyone is clean and prestine, I could imagine people saying this back then, but now is a different era.

What are your sentiments on this?

Attached: bd51d362829752c89cb9386d2781f119--human-body-photography-taylor-james.jpg (721x491, 33K)

Do you genuinely think the problem here is that people are concerned that they'll come into contact with some other guy's residue on her?

It's not about hygiene.

STDs occur anyways and whores aren't desirable even if they're clean.

Maybe it's about the other guy's mental residue inside the girl's mind. The fear that perhaps the other men have cucked you out of her mind and that she can never truly be yours and yours only.

Clearly you consider sex to be only a physical act, an exchange of bodily fluids.

It's less about the physical sanitation and more about the throwing of your mind, body and soul into the garbage that men don't want to touch.

is that really a thing?

That's what I always thought it was. I remember some folks say how unclean some folks were

I mean, if you want some quick wet, wet, you could pull some moves on a floozy.

I wasted college going after only three girls in long term relationship, when I could have gotten many wentches.

how would one be doing that?

>is that really a thing?

You filthy normie.

>is that really a thing?
Truly you are non better than an animal

microchimerism

and the waning of her ability to bond

explain yourself vots

your totally focusing on the physical aspect of being a roaster. women are already fucked in the head. taking a bunch of cocks without commitment fucks their head up even more.

I don't give a fuck what you have to say if you can't put what you're saying into a coherent form rather than these single disjointed sentences. Reddit spacing and all that bullshit aside this type of formatting gives me ass cancer and I immediately think less of the OP who can't put more than one sentence per line. Connect your thoughts you fucking ESL troglodyte.

>Skin sheds, I actually scrubbed off the top lair of my lips this morining.
You've made this thread before, I recall this phrase

I wanted to ask different crowds their sentiments;
the British have a vastly different view than those in California.

Women are always going to be fucked in head,
a few more cocks aren't going to do that much damage.

Job 19:25

I know that my redeemer[a] lives,
and that in the end he will stand on the earth.

wuddya mean, and how does this pertain to the topic at hand.

Is that really a thing? I captured the mind of one who was really sexual in the past.

>Girl fucked 10 guys but all smaller cocks than yours
>Girl fucked 2 other guys but one had a 9x6 monster penis
Which do you pick?

Attached: hmm.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Metaphorically unclean, don't be autistic about it
To walk away, user

Joke's on you user I'm still in California

I thought that this whole thing was saying that turned to ro as st beef from having so much sex

Neither, fuck roasties

assuming the average length of a penis, 6"
and assuming sex once daily, 365
and assuming 100 thrusts, 100in, 100 out (200)
and assuming a 1 year relationship

you are looking at 7 miles of cock a year

always check the carfax

a few short owners is better than one long term owner