Having experienced all the depression and suffering you must have gone through in life...

Having experienced all the depression and suffering you must have gone through in life, would you bring a child into this world if you got the chance?

Attached: papapepe.png (680x566, 166K)

Mot of my problems were caused by having a violent alcoholic father who frequently beat the shit out of everybody in the house.

I'm quite confident I won't do that.

yes
i want to receive a worthy soul into my womb
to build my own clan and lineage
i want my blood to change the fabric of this reality

fuck yeah why break the chain

Yes, all the pain inflicted on me was my parents fault, watching all the other happy people made me realize happiness is possible.

yeah, I'd do it. I'd have to be financially stable tho.

no. the world doesn't need more of my ilk. I'd be a terrible father.

If it happened, I would try to make the world a slightly less shit place for my child though.

Man hell no.
Could be deformed, could be a drug addict, could fall in with knuckleheads.

I wish there was some kind of poison I could sneak into the water supply that would sterilise everyone. fuck everyone's heritage and lineage. I want to see it all snuffed out.

Fuck no

why spend all that time and effort just to make another person sad and miserable?

Attached: Arigato mr roboto.jpg (1500x1000, 178K)

I would not bring a child into the world as it is now. I would prefer to let my line go extinct AS IS MY PREROGATIVE. However, if I could make war on my enemies and torture their children until they all confessed how wrong they were to ever act against me in even the slightest fashion, then I would kill those children, move on to torturing th parents for the crimes they have confessed, and into that world I would like to bring very many children.

absolutely not, im not raising another depressed social reject

That image is fucking hysterical

No. I'm a autist wizard, pure genetic garbage. I'm always working on improving my skills, personality, looks, career, hobbies, etc. But it's never enough, it feels impossibly hard to even reach the baseline of acceptability that others were practically born into. And all of them think that because they feel lonely sometimes, they are the same as me and I'm just weak and pathetic for not pulling through like they did. I should have been aborted, but I'll make the best of what I have. I would draw the line at making another person go through what I've had to go through though.

i am a bad older brother to my little sisters and i would by a bad father to hypothetical children. plus it would be cruel to impose existence on someone that would have any resemblance to myself

Yes because in the end I still think life was worth living. I don't really have many conditions attached I might avoid getting suckered into child support with a total slag though.

I would bring upon thousands to see if cooperation within my people will make things grand of this world

Attached: artificial-womb-690x400.jpg (690x400, 40K)

Even if they had a good life it's not worth the risk that they might get stuck in a shit situation where the only escape is suicide, I'd rather not, but it doesn't matter when a large percentage of the 7 billion are having children and believe in this crap

No. I dont wish for them to live with what we have left.

Yes. I dont want to suffer alone.

could you be one of my people

Attached: imperator class titan.jpg (1324x1000, 297K)

have you tried a metal faceplate melded onto ones face yet

No, bloodline is too fucked. I know I resent my parents for the ADHD-depression-anxiety cocktail they imparted on me and my kids would just do the same.