Gfd / gentle femdom

>gentle femdom thread

user, what do you like about gentle femdom?
what kinds of things would you like your gentle femdom gf to do to you?
what kinds of things would you like to do for your gentle femdom gf?
describe your ideal gfd gf

also, please post gfd images and stories

Attached: file.png (626x800, 256K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/18535618
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

femdom is cringe cope for beta cucklets

>gentle
The only gentle part of being dominated should be the aftercare following a session of brutal abuse.

Attached: 1566648225599.png (520x700, 408K)

>tfw no cute smol feminine slender nervous shy pet boy to beat up but also cuddle

Attached: 1B52BB34-E6E3-46F7-A6A9-3A3CCED6BD7C.jpg (600x816, 52K)

This is me, give contact pls

please be near utah

demanding boys get nothing
no, i am not near mormonland

Why would strangulation kill an android?

I said please ;-;

this but without the aftercare

Attached: 59920859_p2_master1200.jpg (781x621, 313K)

Why? Stockholm syndrome is fun and the trauma-bonding cycle is an essential part of it.
Cig burns are patrician though.

Attached: 1535546844687.jpg (233x316, 32K)

Hurting somebody and then being nice is predictable. If he knows anything nasty is followed by a cuddle session, it takes the bite out of it. Cruel usually and nice at random, on the other hand... (and yes! Cigarette burns are so underappreciated.)

I want my gf to force take her retainer out of her mouth and force it into mine.

I also want her to pull me by my tie and I want to rest my head on her chest.

>user, what do you like about gentle femdom?
The wholesome happy feeling I get knowing the person who's physically dominating me is also caring for me and protective of me.

>what kinds of things would you like your gentle femdom gf to do to you?
light bondage, blindfolds, cuddling, hugs, being called a good boy when I cook and clean for them, orgasm denial, butt stuff

>what kinds of things would you like to do for your gentle femdom gf?
cook, clean, cuddle

>describe your ideal gfd gf
tall, strong, kind.

Attached: file.png (1200x1200, 1.99M)

>Cruel usually and nice at random
Mean. I can only imagine how neglected and hurt someone would feel after being denied the affection they had expected to receive after a "session". Then again, that would make them cherish the other person's good graces even more. I'd be lying if I said that I didn't see the appeal.

>no poor older gf who lets me suck their toes primarily for their pleasure
it hurts lads

Attached: 58833_wvq2mtFI.png (600x600, 99K)

>can only get into femdom when the guy is feminized to a degree
the thought of a masculine guy being dommed by a woman just seems gross and wrong. Does this make me a faggot?

Attached: 1519274695182.png (1443x2155, 573K)

>want a gf who will lock me in chastity and only let me cum maybe once per month if I am a good boy

Why is it so hard to find this

No, the strapon in your ass makes you a faggot.

wholesome feminization isn't nessesarily a bad thing
cute dresses, socks, and frilly bows are cute and cuddly.

I want a gf who will lock me in chastity and then torture me with a prostate massager until I'm completely under her control

I could afford to be vulnerable and in the passenger's seat of the relationship

wholesome: hugs, cuddles, teasing, headpats, rubbing my back/shoulder/arm/etc, praise, resting her chin on top of my head. prince carry, generally just being very physically/verbally affectionate toward me
lewd: grabbing wrists, handjob from behind, nursing, nursing handjob, light pegging, anything that isn't unsanitary, exhibitionist, degrading, or painful

kissing her legs/thighs, wear a collar (maybe a hard to notice choker in public), maybe eat her out once I feel ready, anything that isn't unsanitary, exhibitionist, degrading, or painful

everything described above, plus
>a head taller than me
>likes to wear formal (suits, neckties, office lady stuff), sporty (sports bra, spats, tomboy stuff), and/or masculine (leather jackets and other stuff) clothing
>fit enough to overpower me but not so fit that I'm unable to wrestle a bit first

I would type more shit but I got to sleep

Attached: 1561428197487.jpg (850x1063, 148K)

I want to belong to a woman!!!!!!!
I want to know I'm in good hands under her guidance!!!!!!!
I want her to tease me and fluster me!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want to melt with each gentle touch and affectionate praise she gives me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want to cuddle with her on quiet nights and feel safe by her side!!!!!!!
I want to be hypnotized by her alluring voice!!!!!!!!!!
I want to be her submissive boy-toy!!!!!
I want her to edge me and peg me until I'm a panting and moaning mess begging for release!!!!!!!!!!!
I want to think "mommy!!!!!!" when I see her and feel too weird to say it until I'm in that headspace where I can't hold anything back!!!!!!!!
I want to be eternally grateful that I'm with an intoxicating woman like her!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1584500.jpg (878x1098, 162K)

I would love this too. I never tell girls about these kinds of fetishes because I assume it will scare them away or something. So I just hope that one of them brings it up to me one day if I get lucky

everything in this post is how I feel.

I want a gf who brushes my teeth for me!!!!!
I want her to pry my sensitive little mouth open and take control of it!!!!!!!
I want to rest my head into her palm and let her pinch my cheek!!!!!!!
I want to move my face and head in any way she tells me to so I can better accommodate her as she brushes!!!!!!!!!
I want her to praise me afterward for being such a good and patient boy throughout!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want to do whatever I can to thank her for taking such great care of me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: nqhs0rypha131.jpg (1024x1130, 734K)

God damn it, I feel like I missed the ball on getting a gfd/mommy gf.

Currently 28 and look way too old/too manly (not in an attractive way) to be considered "cute" and worth feeling the need to nuture and love. Doesn't help that I'm balding. I'm 5'6 but it doesn't matter if I don't fit the twinky femboy image.

When I was 19-20 I had plush, thick, wavy hair and was boyish as fuck. except i was too socially retarded and depressed to make any effort at connecting with females.

fuck everything

Attached: 6aa9e70a2ba707ab20244b20a81e3d20f6d0c050_hq.jpg (747x1024, 81K)

>having sexual relations with a female makes you homosexual
..what?

Lads how do I do it, am I fucked?
I'm way too masculine, like 6'2, Jow Forums and hairy.
I just want to be dominated but all girls want is for me to dominate them

>tfw no mommy gf who shares my /size/ fetish

Attached: 36.jpg (974x1100, 581K)

>find myself lightly biting my pinky or thumb when aroused
>doing that only makes me more aroused

Attached: 1541517152505.jpg (1024x572, 35K)

based. ane naru mono really is the epitome of gfd

Attached: 12.png (1115x1600, 514K)

My sub is tall, fit, and hairy. There are definitely more dommes out there that prefer this body type. Dominating super masculine-looking men is pretty popular among other dommes I've spoken to so just keep looking!

Attached: c4f51196-0492-44aa-91cd-93a5166b30aa.png (657x561, 282K)

That's because all women want to be dominated, it has nothing to do with your appearance. In fact you're in a good position since your dominating appearance is a turn on for them. Even if you were feminine looking you'd just be a turn off, it's not like they'd want to dominate you.

>find myself lightly biting my pinky or thumb when aroused
>doing that only makes me more aroused
i'm not the only one!

y-yes ma'am, how can I please you?

this but without the pegging. if she could just force ride my dick that'd be cool

this is gonna look autistic but i dont care
strawpoll.me/18535618

youre actually perfect for m! im a very petite girl and i find the size difference super hot.

Getting to express myself. To be my true self.

Well I'm the gf in this case but I like us being connected in a deep way. Like a bond where we just fit together.

Because I'm a girl seeking I'm just going to reverse these ideas. What I want him to do for me is just trust in me that way our connection will go deeper.

Again, in my case it would be bf, but I want someone creative and kind. Common interests would be good too. Outside of that I'm open minded.

Attached: dumb.png (608x528, 230K)

>I want to think "mommy!!!!!!" when I see her and feel too weird to say it until I'm in that headspace where I can't hold anything back!!!!!!!!

Every time I read this I think it's hot.

Attached: LLuA5Uy.png (720x900, 676K)

submissive men are just faggots in a straightys skin.

man up or shut up and protect your local girl.

Hey I'm a girl into femdom. Don't worry that your balding or older. None of that makes any difference for me. It's more about the way he acts and the relationship we have together, like our interactions. Seriously I can't stand reading people talking about their body insecurities like this. It makes me sad. It doesn't make a fuck of difference whats going on with your body. I swear to fucking god it doesn't. Just put yourself out there no matter what you think. Please. There's no way I could find you if you don't. It's not going to bother me what you look like if you are my type. There's more important things than your hair.

Attached: oXDWuUa.jpg (850x602, 154K)

The power exchange, the affection received, the amount that I can give affection, being the "weaker" partner even though I'm probably stronger, and above all making her happy
Well, lewd things naturally, but also I'd like her to let me lay my head on her lap while she pets me and we watch a movie or something. I also want her to lay on me and stuff, I wanna feel the weight of her on me
I wanna cook for her, I really wanna make her some great coffee (I'm a coffee autist), I wanna plan really romantic dates and surprise her, I wanna protect her if I have to like a queen's guard, and I kinds really wanna learn to give her a great massage
I'm far too tired for this now honestly
Ideal would involve more than just gfd tho, like more hardcore femdom
Also would love if she were into anime, horror, roadtrips, generally some stuff I really enjoy too
>tfw tall broad shouldered balding strongfat man with a beard
I'm not the type dommes want

>talking to a boy who describes himself as a dom
>has no idea that I'm into femdom and rough play
>keep banting with him and teasing him, always riding that fine line between
>his flustered reactions are priceless every time I get my little victories
>I don't think he's ever been challenged like this before
>whenever he one-ups me I get that much more excited for the hunt
Holy shit this is so much fun.

Attached: sweaty jotaro.png (994x738, 881K)

I'm so god damn sick of this.
>I'm conventionally attractive
>no women will want me
Commit end scene

I like femdom but I'm mostly into bondage and facesitting, not into all that SM shit.
Sit on my face.
Cook nice meals for her and bring in a good income so we can live comfortably.
It has been so long since I talked to a girl that I hardly even have an ideal.

>tfw no christian gf to discuss theology with
>tfw no christian gf to tease me for having a big libido
>tfw no christian gf to rail my ass and call me a heathen
>tfw no christian gf to cuddle afterwards

Attached: CsoO2HsUIAE7E3q.jpg (927x1200, 138K)

I want a Christian gf that wears long dresses while she forces me to eat her out while calling me a pervert and a sinner.

yes please
where do I get in line for one?

>what do you like about gentle femdom?
I've always been a shy and unassertive person so naturally the idea of the girl being the more assertive partner in a relationship appeals to me. I also want to be able to show vulnerability and be dominated in bed but still have a loving relationship
When we're having sex I want her to be aggressive. Get on top, pin my arms down and forcefully make out with me, grab me, scratch me, bite me, slap me, tie me up, playfully tease me, sit on my face, spank me. Obviously followed by lots of cuddling. Outside of the bedroom I want her to boss me around a little.
Anything she wanted. I would always be complimenting her and buying her stuff to show my appreciation for her.
Cute but obviously assertive and knows how to gets what she wants, and enjoys all the stuff previously mentioned. As far as height goes I don't really care, average I suppose.

please keep this a fantasy. 'Christian' girls are the biggest frauds around. Whoring it out and then pretend to 'Love Jesus' when they need to. And, no they only want 'Church Chad', Chad who is regular Chad, who plays in the church band at the mega church. Anyone who talks about church and Jesus now is full of shit 99% of the time

>Just put yourself out there no matter what you think. Please. There's no way I could find you if you don't. It's not going to bother me what you look like if you are my type.

it doesnt matter what you look like, as long as i like what you look like. lol

>domme girls still want dom guys
Cool

Other because I'm a sub boy with a Dom GF.

How is that other tho that's one of the options

Only have had was one

He's a brainlet who can't into participles

too much brain damage from breath play

I like tiny tsundere boys that I can break in and make my pet. I like the process of turning a boy into a sub. More genuine embarrassment that way, and he won't give in so quickly when I want to tussle.

Attached: 1566465375931.jpg (1100x1100, 410K)

I've had my fair share of bad experiences with both self-described doms and sub boys. The more dominant boys, who I like to tease and test and find their weakness, usually end up frustrated with my unwillingness to submit and move on.
Then there have been sub boys who will let me play with them but end up chickening out when I get way too rough. I am pretty unrelenting.

I do not talk to men based on their preference in a dom/sub dynamic or anything sexual. It's mutual interest first and foremost. Whichever I do encounter I'll put through the ringer.

Yet you're always looking. Hmm.

>but end up chickening out when I get way too rough

depends what the play is i guess

I'm a kum brain with very specific standards and poor social skills. Why the hell do you think I'm here? I like venting here because it's my release valve.
Constant physical bullying and teasing.

peg? originao

Exactly my point. The common factor is you. Vent about the truth, that you're trash.

Of course I'm a failure.
I realize my preference comes from my own insecurities. I probably aslo have a hormone imbalance or my brain is mixed up in a way that makes me want to act like a man.

Of course I can just leave these threads if I've overstayed my welcome.

>I can just leave these threads if I've overstayed my welcome

sub

>Of course I can just leave these threads if I've overstayed my welcome.
And of course you'd result to whiny passive aggressiveness, lol. You couldn't tame shit.

*resort. Auto correct a shit.

>sub
fag
So mean! I was being sincere, dumb phone poster. Everyone knows that paraphilia fags like us who end up on Jow Forums are fucked in the head. Admitting that doesn't make me weak. Did you want my honesty or did you want me to front?

>>sub
>fag

you know it, put me in my place mommy

I don't have a look that I like though. Only a attitude.

Did I respond to the part where you "responded sincerely"? No, it was the feminine passive aggressiveness bit. You act like a man the way a child acts like an astronaut, going through the tropes but never in a million years being mistaken for the real thing.

>I like to tease and test and find their weakness, usually end up frustrated with my unwillingness to submit and move on.
This.

>Then there have been sub boys who will let me play with them but end up chickening out when I get way too rough

This but reverse. Where they get board of me because I'm too gentle.

anyone else want a bossy short gf? i might be a lot taller but i want her to take charge despite her size

handcuff and do things til i cry

You guys are fucking degenerate. Fuck this shitty thread. Reported. Fuck off to niggerville cumskin inbreeds. And nice larping as females.

Not trying for passive aggressive.
I guess I gotta work on my game.

As for the taming shit, I only want boys who want what I have to offer. I'm not a cruel, cartoonish dominatrix. Past all of the fetish shit I want someone to genuinely love. Thus, feels.

>Past all of the fetish shit I want someone to genuinely love

Gag

you sound like the shit in those 50 shades movies,

ok you can leave now. Jesuseonio BDSM sucks

Why dont both of you leave reddit spacing cuck faggot mother fucker turtle cunt bitch

Hey, I've played the dom role my entire adult life. Only recently have I been doing this post of yours related: I think I'm about to switch over to identifying as a sub and seeking a dom with the only problem being I've never been 'defeated' by one so to speak. They always move on because they think I'm too difficult and I am. So I relate to everything you've been shoutin in this thread.

>paraphilia fags like us
Don't sweat it. /d/ will make whatever you are into look tame N G L.

Attached: 87555394b2eafbe7ee1b3cb7741006f1.jpg (600x840, 149K)

Fuck it. Have you tried looking for a fellow female before? I've been in and out of lesbianism for similar reasons you are describing for a while. Varying levels of success. It's even better to just look for a hon (m2f). I don't want to sound like a chaser but basically a hon is the opposite of me anyway where I just come off like a pathetic butch dyke anyway.

Attached: homo.png (1280x1166, 1.37M)

i sometimes ask my gf to be dom to me, and she usually ties my hands up, blindfolds me, stuffs my mouth, chokes me, teases me and rides my dick
sometimes she does slapping and anal stuff

this is probably what she wants, but will be in denial about for a decade or so, has to try and find BDSM Chad's pure love first

I'm not a switch. The concept of domming a guy who is more resistant to it excites me. The more he fights back the greater it would feel to make him a whimpering mess. It's a challenge. The thought of it seems so fun but it's never panned out in reality.
>/d/ shit
I'm fortunate, that phase of my life is over. The only fetish I cannot ever escape is wanting to dominate boys.
I cannot be more disinterested in women and trannies. Perhaps I am giving off the wrong signals.

boring signals, of wanting 'BDSM Cinderella' cartoon (yawn)

I don't want a Chad myself though.

>that phase of my life is over.
You want to tell me more about this out of sheer curiosity?

>I'm not a switch. The concept of domming a guy who is more resistant to it excites me. The more he fights back the greater it would feel to make him a whimpering mess. It's a challenge. The thought of it seems so fun but it's never panned out in reality.

I understand. This is almost purely psychological for me and losing is on my to- do list if you get what I'm saying. I've only tried actually wrestling a guy once and it was great.

No one wants to be 'lesbians' with a troon and his girlcock.

I like the idea of being able to trust someone who knows my insecurities and want to push them so we both can have an enjoyable time. I am not a very open person so the idea of someone that can use that is kind of a turn on.
I am open to it the whole bondage bdsm thing seems enjoyable, head pats seem nice as well, If she thinks it would be nice I would be willing to try it.
Anything short of the Findom stuff I would be willing to do if asked, I just want to see what works and what doesn't it She should get something out of it as well and I would be willing to find out what she needs.
Sweet and caring, ideally someone I can talk to and someone that is willing to experiment and willing to push the "gentle" part of gentle femdom.

>I'm not a cruel, cartoonish dominatrix.
I'm not asking you to be. Women have a cartoonish view of what it means to be "male/dominant" in that way, which was my point. I want directness.

>I cannot be more disinterested in women and trannies
Strange because you seem like such a raging bitch you would fit right in domming females and trannys.

>as if my brain's being directly caressed
I get this feeling when I put q-tips in my ears during a shower. the combination of having the insides of my ears massaged and warm water pouring on my head and into my ears is almost arousing.
>her breathing on his ear at the end
!!!!!!!!!!!!

>I'm not asking you to be. Women have a cartoonish view of what it means to be "male/dominant" in that way, which was my point. I want directness.

LMAO. males have been the dominators through out most of society. Yet you expect women not to mimic that? You gave us this structure because that's what YOU understand. You say you want directness. A woman being direct comes across as cartoonish because of people like you.

My recent fantasies.

Attached: denyobession0.jpg (1821x306, 186K)

Part two.
Tell me if you think I'm a switch.

Attached: denyobession1.jpg (1825x341, 160K)

Part three.
Tell me if you think I'm not a real dom and a switch.

Attached: denyobession2.jpg (1812x313, 152K)

Last one that I screen shot and saved. I didn't think most of what else I said in previous threads was all that important.

Attached: denyobession3.jpg (1813x172, 91K)

>tfw that's me irl and I have a hard time holding myself back from calling my only good female friend mommy because shes so nice to me
fuck I want a clingy mommy gf I can be cocky and comfy with